• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Yea ofc.

I mean its quite obvious why Kishi never let ninjas have guns although they have all the other modern tech.

This site is so unreliable smh.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I know about the shockwaves. I'm talking about the destruction caused to the surroundings.
I'm not sure myself. I saw pulverization for a mountain smaller than the one Vali busted to be Island level as well. I don't know why Vali's feat is lower.
Where you referring to the v10 one during Cardinal Crimson Promotion Issei vs BB Sairaorg? Well, given how unspecified the size of the place they are fighting on, it's harder to tell exactly other than maybe some assumptions regarding the size of the place. Otherwise, please let me know which one it might be.

But yeah, I think someone needs to address the calc in the AP upgrades since right now it may seem inconsistent when it comes to the numbers presented especially when it's small mountain busting being stronger than larger mountain busting.

GottaLuvMuffins645 said:
But yeah, I think someone needs to address the calc in the AP upgrades since right now it may seem inconsistent when it comes to the numbers presented especially when it's small mountain busting being stronger than larger mountain busting.
I already pointed out Vali's feat is indeed higher It says "mountain level" but the actual feat got 49 gigaton's Over 8 times higher then Isseis feat which was 5 almost 6 gigaton's

Check the joules If you don't believe me

@Muffins

Yeah, to an extent. Base Sairaorg could easily murk buildings and lakes, while BtB Sairaorg had something to do with a castle. I can't really remember.

@Jesterofgames I got it

Also, on the final tally part of the blog, I don't know why it still says mountain level for pulverization value when the "Vali One Shot a Mountain" part have it at Island Level.

@Burning Full Fingers I see where you coming from

As for him breaking the portals, atm the impression I got from it so far is that maybe there's a limit on how powerful the attack the Hole can take in? The way it was described so far is that it's "destroyed by a physical phenomenon".

If anyone thinks DxD is FTL currently, it's either wank or ignorance.
To be fair there are people who think statments = Feats And while i disagree with this i guess theh are entitled to there own interpritation curious how many light speed statments are in the LN though i'll probably cohnt them all up and make a blog about them ala the naruto speed of hyperbole blog

Also i'm sorry if this is off topiv but im curiohs as to how to assess issei's boost in fights on this site is the first one considered double his power and the rest just increase it by an unknown amount or what?

Slightly off topic Question ... Why isn't Kiba Listed as having the ability to negate durability with Nothung which is desribed as splitting space and time here? I just ask because a few other swords that split space are noted as having durability negation

That said, I was a little confused because what I remember reading is that Nothung cut through the atmosphere. Maybe it's regarded / translated elsewhere as affecting space.

"At least Island level (Cut off Siegfried's Dragon Arm, although he was caught off guard. Later on, Siegfried stated that he couldn't fight against him without receiving critical damage), higher with Gram (Gram is the strongest of his swords, and is said to possess destructive power on par with Durandal. Defeated Chaos Break Siegfried, albeit he had received heavy damage from Akeno. Harmed Grendel, although this is likely due to its dragon slaying property)"

Nope it isnt there

also that's a fair point ...we should get to the bottem of this

Also I do believe I found a feat for Begining of series Issei (And kiba) to scale to at least when he promotes to knight or queen because

"Kiba, who was near me, sprints ahead as soon as Buchou gives him an order. Fast. He's insanely fast. I can't even respond to it!

"Ise, I will continue from the lecture before."

Buchou says.

Lecture? The thing about Evil Piece's traits or something?

"Yuuto's position is [Knight]. Its trait is speed. Those who become a [Knight] have their speed increased."

Just like Buchou said, Kiba's speed increases, and eventually I wasn't able to follow his movements with my eyes.

The monster is using its spear to attack, but it didn't seem like it will hit.

"And Yuuto's ultimate weapon is swords."

Kiba stops and suddenly he is holding onto a European sword. He took it out of the scabbard, and the drawn sword is reflecting the light of the moon.

SU!

Kiba suddenly disappears again. Next moment, the scream of the monster echoes.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

When I looked, both of its arms are cut from its torso along with the spear. Blood gushes out of its wound.

"This is Yuuto's power. Speed that you can't follow with your eyes, and sword skills of a professional. By combining these two, he becomes the fastest Knight"

Kiba is able to move Faster then issei can see At knight ... Remember that at this point issei is a devil who has enhanced senses faster then light Kiba obviously

Later on Issei is able to fight freed Who clashes with Kiba quite a few times and reacts to him

Jesterofgames said:
Also I do believe I found a feat for Begining of series Issei (And kiba) to scale to at least when he promotes to knight or queen because

"Kiba, who was near me, sprints ahead as soon as Buchou gives him an order. Fast. He's insanely fast. I can't even respond to it!

"Ise, I will continue from the lecture before."

Buchou says.

Lecture? The thing about Evil Piece's traits or something?

"Yuuto's position is [Knight]. Its trait is speed. Those who become a [Knight] have their speed increased."

Just like Buchou said, Kiba's speed increases, and eventually I wasn't able to follow his movements with my eyes.

The monster is using its spear to attack, but it didn't seem like it will hit.

"And Yuuto's ultimate weapon is swords."

Kiba stops and suddenly he is holding onto a European sword. He took it out of the scabbard, and the drawn sword is reflecting the light of the moon.

SU!

Kiba suddenly disappears again. Next moment, the scream of the monster echoes.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

When I looked, both of its arms are cut from its torso along with the spear. Blood gushes out of its wound.

"This is Yuuto's power. Speed that you can't follow with your eyes, and sword skills of a professional. By combining these two, he becomes the fastest Knight"

Kiba is able to move Faster then issei can see At knight ... Remember that at this point issei is a devil who has enhanced senses faster then light Kiba obviously

Later on Issei is able to fight freed Who clashes with Kiba quite a few times and reacts to him
He was barely able to fight freed even he said he was not able to keep up with thier movement. Even with promotion it rwally didn't do much

He promoted to rook in his fight with freed, I'm talking about Knight or queen Promotion issei. Plus even if it doesnt scale to base issei (even though it should since later on he still does fight freed and another pawn be should be even with binds freed up) it should scale to incomplete balance breaker issei who is slmeahat arohnd riser ... who should be aboht as fast as his knight's who where able to keep up with Kiba. also xenovia was able to trade blows with freed and issei should be jusf as fast as her

That said, I was a little confused because what I remember reading is that Nothung cut through the atmosphere. Maybe it's regarded / translated elsewhere as affecting space.
Should nothung cutting space time be removed until we get a souce?

Fox power? I don't remember anything like that. What exactly happened?

@Jester

Dunno. I'll look for stuff concerning that part later. But if you can find the raws, you can post it here.

Volume 24 is already out? Probably we should start update profiles and made new:

Rias new Balor form which is Above Maou-class and could damage 80% Fenrir.

Crom Cruach - surpass Heavenly Dragons. Has attack power and defence far higher than Vali DxD L and in Destruction Power > Ise DxD G.

Vali DxD L overall stronger than Ise Pseudo DxD. And also he is better than Heavenly Dragons in speed, tehnique and abilities. In terms of speed Vali now fastest character among those who have feats.

Thanatos - far stronger than Ise CxC, Pluto and even Ise CxC+Partial DxD transfromation. But far lower than Pseudo DxD. Still his speed is in league of top tiers of DxD.

Tobio Ikuse - his base are on Ultimate-class Devils level (at least), he could fight on par agains leader-class Grim Reaper and even low-class Grim Reaper > Middle class Devils. In usual Balance Breaker which he use in Vol.24 chapter Slash.2, he is probably Maou-class since he oneshot Leader-class Grim Reaper. In Abyss type Balance Breaker from Volume 21 chapter Life.Lucifer, he is at least above Maou-class and could be even higher since he force Vali to use JD agains him in 1 vs 1.

50 years + Durandal II Vasco Strada - overpower unserious Vali in EJOD (also there is translation error in Life.4 in which in looks like Vali want to use DxD L agains Vasco but in truly he just talk about EJOD power)

He was chuuni even in Slash Dog wheb he was 12 years old.

Issei potential third Dragon God and Vali possible Dragon God-class in future.

DxD characters could resist time and space manipulation of equal or below their power levels. Nothing strange.

Yeah, but Forbidden Balor View worked on Akeno, Sona, and others that were stronger than him at that time. It'd have worked on Rias too, if not for Issei's gauntlet.

I think Issei will need AxA at least if he's to beat Balberith. As for Vali, I dunno if he's going to get another transformation. Maybe he'll train his DxD L to be strong enough.

Nah. It's from Volume 11. I'll try to look for different translations, but I don't know when I'll get the will to do so.

Oh ok. I just brought it up since I think it'll be better to make another thread since the the CR seems to be done? Also, it's because it'll be better if we can talk about other stuff on another thread instead?

Back