• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

@Burning

I assume this is the scan.

"Drifting alongside Trihexa were two Evil Dragons — one of which was the [ Diabolism Thousand Drago ] [3] A┼¥i Dah─üka. Standing on top of A┼¥i Dah─üka was the [ Eclipse Drago ] [4] Apophis, in a human form. A┼¥i Dah─üka had created a countless number of magic circles within the air (magic from various different mythologies). The myriad of magic circles encompassed a vast area and released huge amounts of flames, ice, water, lightning, and storms. All of this magic was directed towards the souls of Valhalla."

@Burning

Anyway, the Soul Manipulation or rather "able to destroy souls" seems fine for Azi Dahaka and Trihexa, dunno about Apophis though.

What about devils? I do remember they can take human soul for the payment for their job but I don't remember any devil we know ever using them in battle before.

Apophis just blocked out the sunlight, iirc. So probably not.

They will get it, but it's not usable in combat unless we're shown otherwise.

About the verse page, it might be time to regrettably separate Issei and Rias' teams.

I think Grayfia might also stay as Issei's Queen past the tournament, but I'm not sure.

Well, Issei is still Rias' pawn, technically speaking.

"Koneko-chan continues after him.

"……Ise-senpai will be summoned as Rias former-buchou's [Pawn] once she participates in the Underworld's Rating Game after all."

Yeah, that's what it must mean. When Rias participates in the professional Rating Game I simply have to join as her [Pawn]."

But, for the world tournament, yeah Issei is not Rias' pawn and about Grayfia, yes she is, as far as I know, officially became his Queen.

True, but Issei is also now a King, and he already got his own peerage.

Seems like Sirzechs and the rest are really gonna fight Trihexa for thousands of years.

Well, that is also true, regardless, I am fine with where will you put Issei in dxd page, be it saparate or still in Rias' peerage.

Well, Riser and Incomplete BxB Issei should scale with Base Issei from volume 9 which is MHS and then Riser Post Training with Tannin is on par with Complete BxB Issei, who in turn should be comparable if not superior to Crocell which will put them at Sub-relativistic.

Yes, although at volume 9 or 10, after their training with Azazel, they, all of them, should be somewhat comparable with Base Issei. They did spar, in a non serious situation, against BxB Issei, but Issei could dodge all of the attack from Meguri(Knight of Sona Sitri's peerage) which according to her trait, should be the fastest of them all, not including Saji of course.

GoodDaySir said:
The calcs for speed looks like is accepted, tho we will use the low end for Rossweise and Crocell feat which is 0.013c which is Sub-relativistic, anyway I think the upgrade can be applied now.
Nani? Where is a souce?

I see that Issei and Vali pg were changed but what about everyone else? also it just clicked to me but shouldnt Crocell sub-relativistic be reaction speed since he see Rossweisse move and reacts to her at the last second?

officially became his Queen.

Still not, she is his Queen only for tournament. It was cleary stated that Bina is not part of Ise peerage. But she stay with him since she decide to made him Maou (as well as Ajuka, Sirzechs and Azazel want to made Ise 8th member of New Generation Satan and took surname-title "Satan", also they want to made Vali Maou as well. But Bael side don't approve that unless both of them reach top-4 in World Tournament and it would be truly hard since there are Indra and Balberith teams)

Also I confused why Ise Pseudo DxD G is not Low 6-B since he stronger than Typhon, prime Fenrir, Thor 3 Top-10 members and he only slitty below Ddraig in his prime (if not a equal to him).

From Volume 25 Life DxD vs Life.GOD Red Dragon challenge the Gods

ÒâëÒâ®ÒéñÒé░Òü«Õà¿Þ║½ÒéÆջƵ░ùÒüîÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü½µ┐âÕ»åÒüºÕçµé¬Òü¬µëìÒâ╝Òâ®ÒüîµÄ¬ÒüåÒüú´╝üÒüéÒéîÒüîÒâëÒâ®ÒéñÒé░Òü«µëìÒâ╝Òâ®Òââ´╝üÒü¿ÒéôÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒé¬Òâ╝Òâ®Òü«Õ»åÕ║ªÒüá´╝üÚ¥ìþÑ×ÕîûÒü«ÚĺÒéÆþØÇÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüäÒü¥Òü«õ┐║Òü¿ÕÉîþ¡ëÒüïÒÇü ÒüØÒéîõ╗Ñõ©è——ÒÇé

I miss one kanji in first sentence but it doesn't mean since we need only the last one.

@Blacke

I can't do everything currently. I don't have enough time. For Crocell, they were close to each other and he really only needed to put up the mirror. He doesn't have a profile, and there are hundreds of people that would blitz him with little to no difficulty.

@Vergil

I'm waiting for the volume to be translated.

GoodDaySir said:
I think we should wait for that. I believe the voleme haven't translated yet.
I could posted raws and argue with easy. Thanatos strike in Pseudo DxD and fail said that Ophis power spread on his soul as well. Next Thanatos strike him outside DxD G mode and it's still useless.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke
I can't do everything currently. I don't have enough time. For Crocell, they were close to each other and he really only needed to put up the mirror. He doesn't have a profile, and there are hundreds of people that would blitz him with little to no difficulty.
No im sorry! i was just putting it there b/c when i look at it, its actually reaction speed since Crocell never moved from that spot and the moment Rossweisse moved towards him, he noticed her then put up a mirror

Uh don't know if I'll get fpaged for this but during the time when priest rebeled the old took on Issei.rias. also pendragon. With only a scale of durandal . He said that the last person he fought was fallen angel(does any one know that angel cuz i cant remeber it) dont lnow if it change the scaling or not

Badboybilly1000 said:
He said that the last person he fought was fallen angel(does any one know that angel cuz i cant remeber it) dont lnow if it change the scaling or not
It was Kokabiel, but it doesn't change anything, I think.

@Blacke

I said the guys that would be capable of blitzing him scale to the reactions.

@Blacke

I said the guys that would be capable of blitzing him scale to the reactions.
I was talking about movement speed since we already have the reaction speed lol

The reaction speed for Crocell is Sub-Rel. The combat speed for those that'd be capable of blitzing him scale to that.
combat speed = movement speed right? if not then wouldn't that not make them sub-rel?

First, we know that Crocell is a Knight which means he has increased speed due to his piece while Kuisha is a Queen which means she got the same boost for her speed like Crocell however unlike Crocell, her strength and overall stats also got increased.

So with that, we know for certain that in terms of speed, Kuisha is roughly equal to Crocell.

Now, we know that Crocell react to a flash of light and then we also have Kuisha, who should be roughly equal to Crocell, got completely blitzed by Issei in his Triana knight. So in other word, Issei must've been move faster then Kuisha can react.

and finally, the speed we presented in their character profile or page, refers to Combat speed, which is in this case, Sub-relativistic.

GoodDaySir said:
and then we also have Kuisha, who should be roughly equal to Crocell, got completely blitzed by Issei in his Triana knight. So in other word, Issei must've been move faster then Kuisha can react.

and finally, the speed we presented in their character profile or page, refers to Combat speed, which is in this case, Sub-relativistic.
Agreed, but I already changed some of them to "At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Sub-Relativistic". I guess that works as well.

Example: Aŝi Dahāka.

GoodDaySir said:
First, we know that Crocell is a Knight which means he has increased speed due to his piece while Kuisha is a Queen which means she got the same boost for her speed like Crocell however unlike Crocell, her strength and overall stats also got increased.
So with that, we know for certain that in terms of speed, Kuisha is roughly equal to Crocell.

Now, we know that Crocell react to a flash of light and then we also have Kuisha, who should be roughly equal to Crocell, got completely blitzed by Issei in his Triana knight. So in other word, Issei must've been move faster then Kuisha can react.

We have the reaction speed of it since Crocel never moved from his spot and reacted to Rossweire making his reaction speed sub-rel but what about TRAVELING speed? Its true that there are people that can blitz Crocell but we dont even have any calcs that places Crocel traveling speed in sub-rel or anyone faster then him. The only thing we have as a traveling speed calc is Base Issei (Boosted/this Issei is weaker then Crocel) moving from Akeno's lighting bolt. We can still try finding other speed calc for Crocel or people that can blitz him or if we do reach a compromise between each other, we can do BFF's or we can do "At Least Massively Hypersonic, possibly or likely higher with Sub-Relativistic reaction speed"

@Blacke

Well, I am fine either way.

@Burning

Looks like the vaporization value for Vali's feat won't be accepted, probably need to return them to At Least Island level.

GoodDaySir said:
@Blacke
Well, I am fine either way.

@Burning

Looks like the vaporization value for Vali's feat won't be accepted, probably need to return them to At Least Island level.
Well we do have the sub-rel reaction speed so that can stay there but we need to figure out their movemnt speed. Also i thought the vaporization was accepted, what happend?

Back