• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Well

in these 20ish days only 1 of my calcs got evaluated without me having to ask a calc group member for help

And im not even posting 70% of my calcs in the calculations evaluation so i dont appear rude as i would clog up the page

@Shrek

Well, that's depressing. Lol.

@Blacke

Nah, but I know about it. I didn't watch it because people were saying too much ecchi. Then again, I like DxD...

@Burning Full Fingers I agree

This is why I mentioned about Dragon Blaster (also same goes for other feats you mentioned) may be compressed to a certain extent

Also, something I wondered, I know that the area of the dimension covers Kyoto but I wonder if it only affect areas that have buildings on them or it extended to mountain ranges while being at least within the city itself while not affecting the others? While the LN doesn't state which direction (as in north, south, east, west) he fired the cannons, even if it's only stated that the one that's destroyed the "city within the scene," it might be possible that it might have reached the mountain range that the dimension has affected if the latter was the case given that what's fired from the cannons is described as a beam rather than just a "bullet like projectile"?

And I just checked the anime itself and it seems that the beam extended to the mountain range though I'm not sure if the one that's affected behind the front mountains on the screen might actually be just part of the city.

About the base Sairaorg having better AP feat than BtB, which feat was it? I don't recall base Sairaorg having anything greater than BtB one if were going off of pure feats. I know that base Sairaorg is power scalable at least but I know that BtB Sairaorg showed better feat (when he caused shockwaves that reach even outside the city) compared to base if were only going by pure feats.

Just posting this in the same post even though it's a different topic since I'm trying to not double post

Now that I looked at the AP upgrade blog, I just noticed, how come that the v5 feat have higher value (at Island level) compared to DxD L Vali's mountain busting feat (which is at mountain level) when the mountain that Vali busted is supposed to be bigger than Issei's?

I know about the shockwaves. I'm talking about the destruction caused to the surroundings.

I'm not sure myself. I saw pulverization for a mountain smaller than the one Vali busted to be Island level as well. I don't know why Vali's feat is lower.

I checked the Values though Vali's low end was higher

2.0908598e+20 (49 gigatons) Vali's low end 2.473e19 J (5.9 gigatons) Isseis low end

Unless i messed up royally somewhere

It might have just been a small mess up in teirs? Either way the value listed is higher i even double checked using pulverization x the volume that the calc in the comment listed and got 49 gigatons We could ask the person who revised the calc to be 100% sure though

Also question ... should Boosted issei really be supersonic because well the bullets he reacted to are "bullets of light" that make no sound

Oh I did t think they where I was just wondering if his speed is supersonic or unknown since ... Nothing really points towards the bullets speed no sonic boom and them being stated to be "light" also messes with things

But The problem isnt with the gun its with the bullets Since said bullets are stated to be "bullets of light" and "soundless" Though im also curious is plain boosted issei scales to the high hypersonic feat Since it was done by a Fodder character

@BFF

Yes it's true that it's too much ecchi....the author does hentai....but just read it & I PROMISE you'll like it! me & Shrek r trying to do calcs & shrek could use some help. Plz give the manga a try I'm sure you'll love it

P.S: Shrek didn't know anything about until I recommended it....now he can't stop doing calcs on them lol

@Jester

I dunno. Those guys could keep up with some of the Gremory team in their Rating Game. I don't think we should backwards scale in this case.

@Blacke

Maybe I'll give it a try eventually.

Also

I just realized a problem with the Fodder tier lightning calculation (fhe one rias akane ext are scaled to) ... it uses 150000 m/s not 440000 m/s

Which would actually put it on par with the 5 low end for isseis calculation which im curious was that in boosted base or His armor?

Hey everyone i need some anti-feats about FTL Vali and Issei, sorry because i don't have time to re-read the whole novel again to find them, i already forgot many fights. Thanks

yeah a guy trying to argue with me that Issei and Vali is FTL because of the statement that Vali move at speed of light back in those early vols

Vietthai96 said:
yeah a guy trying to argue with me that Issei and Vali is FTL because of the statement that Vali move at speed of light back in those early vols
See issei dodging lightning calcs or even the most well known speed calc of tbe verse vali crossing mountains those are some pretty good anti feats

Back