• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Burning Full Fingers said:
...I just answered the question though?
Oh! sorry i though it was for someone else lol but i forgot where does Kuroka stand? cause well honestly i think she's fine where she's or she should be downgraded a but since she was more "guessed" in where her tier is

Well w/ Kuroka....honestly i think she's fine where she's or she should be downgraded a bit since she was more "assumed/guessed" in where her tier is

Erm, it's simple powerscaling. You don't say Falbium or Cruscurey would be downgraded if they had profiles cuz they have little to no feats.

...Are you joking? No offense, but don't you know what powerscaling is?
Yes....its just i guess its more like we need more evidence b4 we put them in that tier for example putting somenone at 3-A but we never seen them being able to do it, no statements, or feats....get what im saying?

There's already a statement? She's stated to be Ultimate-class and is a SS-class Stray Devil.
Oh yeah forgot about that lol, but also think about it....have we seen her be able to cause destruction that puts her at that level? or seen her take on someon on that caliber?

AP is not DC. Sairaorg never busted a town. Is he weaker than a drunk Rossweisse now? And again, it seems like you don't know what powerscaling is.

Anyhow, for direct showings, only things I remember is her attack + Le Fay's damaging Triaina Knight Issei, and beating up some Grim Reapers. Mid-class Grim Reapers = High-class Devils in power, iirc.

There's nothing to "think about". It's relatively easy to grasp. I don't wanna waste time on this.

AP is not DC. Sairaorg never busted a town. Is he weaker than a drunk Rossweisse now? And again, it seems like you don't know what powerscaling is.
Anyhow, for direct showings, only things I remember is her attack + Le Fay's damaging Triaina Knight Issei, and beating up some Grim Reapers. Mid-class Grim Reapers = High-class Devils in power, iirc.
Wow such meaniness!....i was actually joking about everything just wanted a convo....

Sorry, just seemed strange.
im just kidding HAHAHAHAHAHA! eh just wanted to know what u wanted to say about that but i think its skeptical that AP isnt DC since if u attack something and cause damage then it should be something similar to that of DC

@Burning

ALL CREDIT BELONGS TO MAPSK FROM NARUTOFROM.

Shit-tier fodder reacts to lightning
"At that moment, Akeno entered my sight as she gave off a crackling golden aura from her entire body.

Akeno-san—had a cold look in her tear-soaked eyes and was giving off a strange aura.

"…Even though I tried to show Ise-kun my determination…"

She went forward a step on with wobbly and shaky legs. I could feel a strong pressure in that step that couldn't be expressed in words.

"…Even though I tried to overcome it…by using this hateful power in front of him…"

Akeno-san slowly raised her hands in front of her and—.

"I won't forgive you."

She showed the natural face of her S-side! The number one state that Akeno-san shouldn't be touched in! Impossible, to think that the usually calm Akeno-san would react to losing Ise-kun like this!

"—Disappear."

After that brief anger-filled declaration, a great mass of thunder sprung forth from Akeno-san's hands and swooped down on the Sitri [Bishop] Kusaka-san!

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

"Reverse!"

At the instant of impact, Kusaka-san spread out her hands and tried to reverse the thunder, but—

Bigagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga!! The violent thunder wrapped around Kusaka-san!

Kusaka-san couldn't reverse the thunder and directly received Akeno-san's attack!

And at the same time, she was wrapped in light and disappeared!

"It seems it was useless. She tried to reverse the thunder, but what I shot just now was lightning. Thunder and light. The reverse of the light portion wasn't enough to reverse it all.""

Akeno's always had cloud-to-ground lightning since Vol.1, so I don't really know what this bullshit about thunder and lightning is, but whatever

The two groups were close enough to each other to hold a conversation face to face, Kiba and the other sword user were ready to start melee-fighting each other, and [Reverse] girl also managed to get close enough to use her ability on Asia's AoE healing, so I'm gonna assume the distance between them is 5m or less. Simply extending your arm is probably only moving about a meter, so we'll use that.

Distance between them: 5m
Distance moved: 1m
Speed of Akeno's lightning: 150 km/s
Timeframe: 5/150000 = .00003333
1/.00003333 = 30003 m/s or mach 88.244

This girl is literally the lowest of the low tiers in the grand scheme of things.

Issei dodges lightning
It's not from Akeno, but I figure at this point it can just be taken on good faith that DxD lightning = real lightning, since Akeno's lightning is in and of itself just a basic form of offensive magic used by Devils (albeit a form of magic she happens to be really ******* good at .

""I won't forgive you!"
Rossweisse-san released lightning which zigzagged all across the emergency staircase!
Barely dodging Rossweisse's magical attack, I closed the distance. I still got shocked a bit but I must endure!"

The fight's taking place on a staircase, so they can't be more than 3 meters apart from each other. Similarly, due to the cramped conditions, Issei couldn't have moved more than 1.422 meters in any direction, which is the width of the average emergency exit according to current safety regulations.

1.422/(3/150000) = 71100 m/s or mach 209.12

Crocell vs Rossweisse
I also saw the calc for Crocell vs Rossweisse's light.

YES! YES!:

"I know. I've already been told about Crocell's Sacred Gear ability from Governor-Azazel. Also an ability which uses sight has a weakness which is very easy to exploit!]

Even though she's under the gravity, Rossweisse-san activates a magic-circle with her trembling hands! FLASH! A flash lightens the surroundings.

[You are too naive, sister! Mirror!]. A mirror appears from the magic-circle which is in Crocell's hand, and he tries to block the light.

[Due to the characteristics of my ability, I have powers to cover those weaknesses. That's why I have summoned a mirror.] Crocell smirks.

Rossweisse-san's attack was seen through?? No, that isn't it! Rossweisse-san made the magic-circle under her foot glow stronger! The flash which was reflected by the mirror hits Balam! That instant, Rossweisse-san and Balam glowed, and the light envelops the surroundings. When the light stopped, the one under Crocell's gravity was Balam! Rossweisse-san was at Balam's location now instead!

Terrific! A magic to swap each others' locations! Having the mirror reflect that magic was just a requirement for its activation! It's a swap done where she already read through the opponents next step!?"

I knew this day would come eventually! An actual, honest to God relativistic feat! :cry

Since the mirror appeared in front of Crocell's hand and it's said he tried to block it (implying the mirror was either not properly positioned or not large enough to intercept the flash), I'm going to assume he moved his arm at least 1m. Failing that, I'll calc for speed using the minimum distance required for him to literally lift a finger. Just a finger.

Fight was taking place in melee range inside a shrine, so a 3m distance between them seems reasonable here.

Distance the light moved: 3m

Timeframe: 3/300000000 = 1e-8 seconds

Distance Crocell moved (high end): 1m

Distance Crocell moved (low end): .04m

Speed of Crocell (high end): 100000000 m/s or .3333c

Speed of Crocell (low end): 4000000 m/s or .013333c

Relativistic
mid-tiers

inb4 "it's magic and not real light"

>it's an omnidirection flash of light like a camera flash or the Solar Flare, not a laser or a weapon made from light

>it reflects off of mirrors and generally behaves how real light should

>Rossweisse is a Devil and should not be capable of producing the fake light that Fallen Angels do.

Any part I should edit?

GoodDaySir said:
@Burning
Crocell vs Rossweisse

Fight was taking place in melee range inside a shrine, so a 3m distance between them seems reasonable here.

Distance the light moved: 3m

Timeframe: 3/300000000 = 1e-8 seconds

Distance Crocell moved (high end): 1m

Distance Crocell moved (low end): .04m

Speed of Crocell (high end): 100000000 m/s or .3333c

Speed of Crocell (low end): 4000000 m/s or .013333c

Relativistic
mid-tiers

May i ask why 3m? also its not good to "assume" that Crocell moved his are at least 1m

Well, don't ask me, the calcs, all of it, is belong to MAPSK from narutoforum including the assumtion that you are asking.

But, personally, 3m is a good estimation, considering their fight take place within a relatively small area, a shrine if I am not mistaken.

@GDS

Change it to Narutoforums. Other than that, I think it's fine.

@Blacke

The reasons are already there. And that "assume" is used in the majority of calcs out there. Even in feats that you can actually visually regard like manga, comics and anime. This is a light novel.

Also, why did you quote such a gigantic wall of text? Plz edit it. It's not allowed.

GoodDaySir said:
Well, don't ask me, the calcs, all of it, is belong to MAPSK from narutoforum including the assumtion that you are asking.
But, personally, 3m is a good estimation, considering their fight take place within a relatively small area, a shrine if I am not mistaken.
Alright i understand the melee distance but im not sure about the arm distance. Sorry if i came out rude and trust me i have NO problem for this revision, in fact im extremely happy im just that person that must have the facts straighten out and that it all make sense b/c im sure after this someone is gonna talk about these changes

The calcs for speed looks like is accepted, tho we will use the low end for Rossweise and Crocell feat which is 0.013c which is Sub-relativistic, anyway I think the upgrade can be applied now.

Okay, seems like we're almost done. But I want to ask about a few things.

Should Devils get Soul Manipulation? They used to steal souls before the good Satans came in. Trihexa and Aŝi Dahāka also destroyed souls in the Norse World, iirc.

Shouldn't we give the characters the ability to harm intangible / non-corporeal opponents since they can damage ghosts and spirits?

Lastly, should we give PoD users Soul Destruction on Evil Dragons? Grendel said it can damage the soul and consciousness of evil dragons.

I think we can add Possble Soul Manipulation in their powers and abilities although it's different for Azi Dahaka because he knows most spell in the verse and PoD also once describe as "return to nothingness" so maybe.

Koneko and other Senjutsu users also able to seal a soul, just to add a few things.

@GDS

For pure-blood Devils, they should get it. Reincarnated Devils like Tsubaki should get 'possible'. Aŝi Dahāka and Trihexa should get it for sure. They destroyed literal souls.

For PoD, I dunno. It was shown to reduce Trihexa's core to specks of dust as well. That isn't nothingness, so I'll wait for more info and showings.

@Burning

Well, even if Devils did get soul manipulation, I doubt it is combat applicable, since we never seen it being use in combat situation. I agree with Azi Dahaka although I don't recall Trihexa ever destroying any souls, I am gonna reread volume 20, 21, and 22 just to be safe.

Later.

@GDS

Trihexa, Apophis, and Aŝi Dahāka invaded the Norse Faction in Volume 21.

HaouJudai52 said:
Now that you say it, Issei has become resistant to the destruction of the soul. He is not hurt by Thanatos's scythe.
Did his scythe break through his armor? If not, I'm not sure if it counts as a resistance since an armor has no soul.

Back