• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This blog estimates SS Cell Games Gohan at 526.5 Foe, downscaling him from SP Cell's 1.053 KiloFoe.
Nothing wrong there, however, I noticed the scaling with Buu Sage Gohan is slightly wrong.

The blogs downscales SS Buu Gohan from his SS2 being stronger than SS Buu Goku, overall rating SS Buu Gohan at 263.25 Foe, and mentions how he is comparable to Dabura, who is equal to Cell (not SP Cell).

But the issue here is that Cell was easily superior to Cell Games SS Gohan, so this wouldn't make sense. And considering how often Vegeta mentions that Gohan is weaker, but doesn't contradicts that Dabura scales to Cell, wouldn't this mean that Gohan was most likely using SS2 when matching Dabura, instead of normal SS?

This would make Perfect Cell and Dabura >526.5 Foe, instead of >263.25 Foe, and the profiles would have to be edited to mention that's actually SS2 Gohan being used against Dabura. Otherwise, SS Cell Games Gohan would have been enough to defeat Cell, which we know isn't true.

wouldn't this mean that Gohan was most likely using SS2 when matching Dabura, instead of normal SS?
I wasn't involved with the scaling logic, but from memory most people don't treat that Gohan was SS2 against Dabura. In the manga Akira was pretty consistent with drawing SS2 with the lightning aura and the extra spiky hair which isn't present with Gohan vs Dabura. Additionally you see Gohan go SS2 against Kibito and it doesn't really match his form against Dabura. Considering he tells Goku that he's lost his edge and he doesn't use that form against Fat Buu, he may not have access to it during the Buu Saga without an emotional trigger.

But the issue here is that Cell was easily superior to Cell Games SS Gohan
While he was powerful, I'm not sure if he was stronger necessarily. Its said multiple times that Gohan doesn't like to fight and even when being crushed he still doesn't want to kill Cell. So until Gohan unlocked SS2 after 16s death, he was always holding back on Cell. So we never got a correct glimpse of what their actual power disparity is.

Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell ≈ Dabura
Not sure why people think this, Goku straight up said cell, not "a version of cell, not the last one I know"

Why arbitrary assume it's only prefect? Why not go down to semi perfect?
Super perfect cell is literally just perfect cell with a zenkai

Last edited:
Super perfect cell is literally just perfect cell with a zenkai
lakers-after-the-deadline-trades-v0-4l5jxrz4ohqa1.png

If we scale Dabura to Super Perfect Cell, that means Cell Saga Super Saiyan Gohan is on par with Super Perfect Cell
Yea, this doesn't work either, if you also assume it means perfect cell, you would mean that Gohan, assuming he was a normal ssj, was comparable to perfect cell too, which is also bonkers. This argument helps neither case

I don't know who is this for, but it was to my understanding that Dabura scaled to Perfect Cell, not Super Perfect Cell
Goku said Dabura scales to cell and then mater said Dabura was stronger than he initially thought, that means SPC, unless there was a statement clarifying he was talking about one of his lesser forms

This is like someone saying a character was as strong as Buu saga Goku, and then people try to claim he meant ssj2 or just ssj Buu saga, it's literally headcanon

Yea, this doesn't work either, if you also assume it means perfect cell, you would mean that Gohan, assuming he was a normal ssj, was comparable to perfect cell too, which is also bonkers. This argument helps neither case
I feel like either way it's really dumb, since if Goku meant imperfect cell, then SS Gohan would have clapped
Goku said Dabura scales to cell and then mater said Dabura was stronger than he initially thought, that means SPC, unless there was a statement clarifying he was talking about one of his lesser forms

This is like someone saying a character was as strong as Buu saga Goku, and then people try to claim he meant ssj2 or just ssj Buu saga, it's literally headcanon
While I see your point, Goku mostly interacted with and experienced the power of Perfect Cell. He was in a coma for imperfect cell, he barely saw Semi Perfect Cell, and was death for Super Perfect Cell.

I know he was aware of all of Cell's versions through different means, but I think it's more logical to assume he meant Perfect Cell, specially in terms of scaling

Back