• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Battle Between Buildings

Cause my last one died. Time for a bracket of 8-C characters. Let's cover some rules

8A7533A9-2CE7-4A11-8DE3-B8E4E8468625
1. 2 per entries per person. And Let's try and stay away from same series battles. (There can be some exceptions should characters never canonically meet and or they are different enough)

2. They must scale between 0.25 and 2 Tons of TNT

3. Lower level haxs are fine (such as gravity manipulation), but let's keep the series haxy people out of this please.

4. An inconclusive will be settled with a dice roll. (That's right. A dice roll). And a stomp will simply eliminate the weaker one. If one of them is found to break the rules instead however. They are eliminated

5. Speed will be equal in all these fights

6. Please don't abandon this bracket

That's all. I shall stay out of this bracket myself. So there will be a typical 16 spots for characters.

The Current Standings

Fighters

1. Dross Rotzank (0.25 Tons of TNT) Livinmeme

2. Booker DeWitt (0.3112484611806883 Tons of TNT) WeeklyBattles

3. Bonsly (0.62 Tons of TNT) 00potato

4. Po (0.39 Tons of TNT) I'm Blue daba dee daba die

5. Azurill (0.62 Tons of TNT) Psychomaster35

6. Bobert (0.25 Tons of TNT) Joaco0902

7. Robin (Teen Titans) (1.7 Tons of TNT) CBslayeR

8. Haccha (0.25 Tons of TNT) Whiteoak019

9. Griffon (RWBY) (1.42 Tons of TNT) Whiteoak019

10. Ned Flanders (1.7 Tons of TNT) Agletonwiki

11. Steve (0.77 Tons of TNT) Robot972

12. Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint) (1.7 Tons of TNT) Psychomaster35

13. Brain of Cthulhu (1.814 Tons of TNT) Jackythejack

14. Sly Marbo (0.468 Tons of TNT) 00Potato

15. Master Chief (0.35 Tons of TNT) Jackthejack

16. Joseph Joestar (1.01 Tons of TNT) I'm Blue daba dee daba die

Let's do this!

Polnareff doesn't go above 2 tons I believe, has speed amps, has an invisible sword dude but he's 9-B physically so it should be fine.

Still thinking of a second one

Back