• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Battle Between Buildings

WeeklyBattles said:
Azurill and Bonsly tho

Plus Azurill was in the last 8-C bracket
I don't keep track of every bracket

I saw these as falling under the special circumstances as they may come from the same verse, but have different sets of powers, abilities, and weaknesses. I mostly just didn't want obvious fights where it's canonically happened, or they are super similar like say, cuphead and mugman

Ok. I ran into issue. I've been running into issue with the bracket I'm using auto moving something to the second round. I see the issue. It's requiring a certain amount of fighters. 16 rather than 10. This will be bumped up in order to fix this problem, and the first round shall already out us to be canceled.

I have increased the cast up to 16

That mostly depends on how his immortality works. If we assume he appears too far away to be considered a win for the other character or not. If we assume he doesn't appear close enough. He should be fine yes

Buttersamuri said:
That mostly depends on how his immortality works. If we assume he appears too far away to be considered a win for the other character or not. If we assume he doesn't appear close enough. He should be fine yes
Steve's immortality as an 8-C doesn't help him because he comes back as a 9-A anyways and can't win

I guess? Her regen is odd because in game you beat her to zero health and suddenly her head pops off, she gets a new one and she's at full health but presumably beat her enough and she's done

I added Steve @Robot972. He should be fine

@Jacky. Ehh. She seems like a gray area. Especially considering how far she is into Building.

Back