• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Build Strike Gundam AP (Spoiler for season 1)

So I've got a question for all of you. In the finale of Gundam Build Fighters, the Star Build Strike along with a lesser Backpack was able to RG Punch a huge Arista Crystal larger than a human and shattering it. Now the focus isn't on the shattering as it likely did it by itself, but the fact that this Gundam was able to punch and break a crystal. Can we somehow calc this? Because the angle at which they punched was just head-on with lots of friendship "GOOOO!" yelling.

I mean, the very fact that it punched a crystal and created a sizable hole on the first try should warrant higher than human AP ratings. In fact, here we see a smaller lesser Arista Crystal take a full on smash from a Baseball Bat and come out unscathed (Less can be said for Reiji's Wrist though).

https://youtu.be/4WGqhbESJwQ?t=43s

I've been meaning to look into this for a while.

This attack was pretty self-destructive and left the Build Strike heavily damaged afterwards though.

you gotta factor in the fact that the Build Strike was already heavily damaged from the fight in the previous episode; that it was in RG Mode and put everything into said punches even though the gunpla itself is already damaged; something explicitly said to be dangerous in the Reiji vs Fellini fight. The fact that it still destroyed the crystal even with this strain and damage would only lend to the feat, I'm pretty sure.

I guess so.

I'd have no idea how to calc it though. Maybe would could ask someone and compare it to the hardness of quartz?

For now, I guess we can upgrade the gunpla equal or superior to the Star Build Strike to whatever level a Baseball bat is since the Build Strike was able to destroy the large Arista, when a baseball bat was unable to scratch a lesser and smaller Arista Gem when the guy was clearly trying to beat Reiji's ass.

As for the crystal feat itself... I guess Quartz is the best bet; being one of the more common crystals out there and our best bet for this alien Crystal.

Mmm... I'd rather get this calced first before we do anything.

I wonder how we'd rate the Scramble Gundam for covering the Gunpla Lab in Arista Crystals.

those crystals were said to be lethal to humans should they be left unchecked, so AT LEAST 10-B minimum if this doesn't go through

Back