• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
If any of our Kamen Rider pages are outdated and messy, the Build pages are a huge example of this. This has been a long time coming, so I'd like to first of all propose new keys, which will mostly apply to our pages for this season:

Faust Arc (1-14) | War Arc (15-22) | Invasion Arc (23-33) | Evolt Arc (34-49) | New World Arc (Post-Series)

Now one HUGE thing to keep in mind is how Build largely revolves are power levels and how they increase over the series. These are known as Hazard Levels, which are based around one's resistance to Nebula Gas. They can rise frequently through battle and due tend to enable extra capabilities in those who can use them. Through strong emotional responses and continuous fighting, one's Hazard Level's can be raised quite a bit. Ryuga Banjo is a half human, half alien hybrid with the most noticeable Hazard Level growth. The constant Hazard Level growth pretty much makes it so pages will be more accurate and less cluttered by rating the peaks of each character in an arc rather than by Hazard Levels. A good example of this is how in just one episode (episode 5), Build goes from Hazard Level 3.2 to 3.7 or how Banjo wielding a Fullbottle (striking with these untransformed basically allows you to attack with the kind of power a Rider or Smash can put out), his power constantly rose until reaching Hazard Level 3.0 (episode 10)

Faust Arc

Before the series even starts, Takumi Katsuragi (Sento before he had his face changed and memories wiped) journeyed into the main Kamen Rider universe to pick up Ex-Aid's essence via Fullbottes. This is a canon event, as it ends up having plot relevance to both Ex-Aid's Post-Series movies and Build's early arc given what's shown in Heisei Generations FINAL. Anyhow, Takumi Build first runs into Level 0 Genm and mistakes him for Ex-Aid. The two have a pretty one sided fight. Build casually deflects and blocks Genm's attacks and once transforming into GorillaMond, becomes too solid for Genm to harm. Build then accidentally one shots Genm, taking one of his lives. So do we scale him to Genm? No, actually. This was incredibly casual and another fight Takumi has backs this up.

Fast forward to the post-credits scene of the True Ending movie for Ex-Aid. Build gets into a fight with Level 99 Para-DX so he can obtain Ex-Aid's essence. Para-DX attacks and Build blocks the attack. Build gets in some hits while redirecting and hurting Para-DX at the same time. Para-DX manages to block an attack from Build, but is seen shaking his hand, signifying it hurt to block it. Build knocks him down. He then encases a nearby Bugster in diamond before using a Vortec Finish with the diamonds to knock Para-DX out of his transformation.

Now keep in mind. Even with Takumi Build's memories erased and face changed by Evolt, his Hazard Level didn't reset, or else he wouldn't be able to use the Build Driver (a Hazard Level of 3 is required)

TL;DR: Due to easily beating Level 99 Para-DX, early Build Riders should be placed at "At least Large Country level, likely higher"

War Arc

Nothing too complicated here. Build and Cross-Z get stronger and face opponents who were stronger than their previous opponents (like Grease). Just "At least Large Country level, likely higher" again

Invasion Arc
UPDATED!

While the upscaling is quite high at this point (Level 99 Para-DX upscales Level 99 Ex-Aid as well as Level 50 Brave and Snipe who already heavily upscale their Level 3 forms which scales to 123.45 Teratons. Invasion Arc Riders then in turn are far stronger than they were in the War Arc which should already be well above their Faust Arc selves), I'm agreeing with what Griffin said that it's much safer to go with "At least Large Country level, likely far higher"

Evolt Arc

This is essentially where the largest changes are going to be. In this arc, Sento gains Build Genius, his final form. However, there is a very important note about it. It is powered by a panel from Pandora's Box. What's significant about that? Well, Pandora's Box at its full power was capable of fusing two universes together (this is in Build's finale, don't confuse this with the Heisei Generations FINAL feat). A feat like this comes out to Low Multiverse level. You may be wondering "well, if one panel of Pandora's Box is only 1/6 of the full thing, then that can't be 2-C, right?". Two things about that:

1. Any finite division of baseline 2-C is still 2-C
2. This doesn't matter in the end, as at the peak of his Hazard Levels in this arc, Sento in Build's RabbitTank form can survive being in the epicentre of the collision of the two universes that forms the "New World" during the finale

This is another important part of Hazard Levels. While there are still forms stronger than others in Build, Hazard Levels can make it so Sento's dad just using standard Best Matches can best Cross-Z Magma, Grease, and Rogue at the same time merely due to the fact that his Hazard Level was at a 7 at that point. So for Build to survive this universal collision at the end of his season is pretty much justified.

Evolt also uses the Black Pandora Panel along with the 10 Lost Fullbottles in order to gain his Monster Form, which is far above that of his previous Rider Forms, one of which being the Black Hole Form that could contend with Build Genius.

Note that this doesn't only apply to Sento, given Evolt scales to them, as well as Cross-Z, Grease, etc. via fighting each other and such

Didn't Build lose access to Build Genius, thus, wouldn't be 2-C by the end?

Sento's briefly lost access to this form, but this didn't actually change his Hazard Level by this point. He still managed to fight with Evolt in lesser forms which was followed by using RabbitDragon to defeat him before surviving the universal collision as RabbitTank. Then in the Stage Show that takes place between the final episode and the New World Arc, he gains back the power of Build Genius. In the New World movies, Sento uses Genius there as well. No matter how you cut it, 2-C should apply.

What else supports this?

A movie that takes place before the finale called Be The One! has a form utilized by both Sento and Banjo at the same time known as the Cross-ZBuild Can, which grants the form of Cross-ZBuild. It combines the power of Build Genius and RabbitDragon (a form that's Hazard Level 7 tier and is used against Evolt to contribute to his defeat in the season finale). Cross-ZBuild defeats and kills Kamen Rider Blood, a member of the Blood Tribe (those who came from Planet Blood, Evolt's home), who had no trouble defeating Build Genius.

New World Arc

Pretty much the same as the War Arc. Characters are just stronger here. Though, I'll note the significance of it to give you an idea.

The big bad of Build is Evolt, and in terms of power and his cunning plans, he's pretty much always ahead of the good guys. He puts these guys through hell and back. He treats almost every situation in Build's season casually. However, even Evolt has someone to fear: his brother, Killbus

Killbus is so powerful, that not only could Evolt never beat him at full power (2-C) when they were younger, but he desperately put his life on the line to take Pandora's Box and escape Planet Blood when Killbus was destroying it. When returning, Killbus asks if Evolt's happy to see him. Rather than a snarky remark, Evolt simply says "Not really" in a hopeless tone. Upon his return into the New World, Killbus goes on to hand Cross-Z and Evolt's asses to them throughout the film. Only later does a solution come to Sento's mind: creating a Fullbottle that will combine the powers of Banjo and Evolt.

Before using the Muscle Galaxy Fullbottle, Evolt bluffs the idea of killing Banjo's new love interest and joining his brother as to increase Banjo's anger, thus raising his Hazard Level just in case. Then the two transform into Cross-ZEvol. In this form, Killbus is overpowered and killed.

In Grease's New World special, he gets a significant upgrade. Sento first created this form for Kazumi's use, but there's an issue. Kazumi is at the point in the Evolt Arc where his Hazard Level is so high, that using the Blizzard Form would kill him after its usage, as it would cause his Hazard Level to exceed the human limit. And so, it does in fact kill him in the Evolt Arc. Thankfully, in New World, he's brought back, and after receiving Phantom Liquid, he's able to use this form without dying. Stronger than before, Grease overpowers Metal Build (Keiji Uraga), who just earlier in the movie had easily defeated Base Grease.

However, using the power of the White Panel via absorbtion (scales to the stuff with the Pandora's Box), Keiji becomes Phantom Build, which has no trouble defeating Blizzard Grease. Grease gains even more power as in this movie, he utilizes the form Perfect Kingdom. It's superior to Blizzard and he kills Phantom Build in this form (note that Kazumi also had a Hazard Boost as he believed during the battle that three of his friends died)

So New Arc Build Riders do manage to get stronger Post-Series. Guys like Build, Grease, and Rogue are stronger here than they were prior, but Cross-Z (more so, Cross-ZEvol, though Banjo also gains Phantom Liquid in this arc) and Grease are the powerhouses of this arc.

Summary of Proposals

Faust Arc (1-14)

At least Large Country level, likely higher

War Arc (15-22)
At least Large Country level, likely higher

Invasion Arc (23-33)
UPDATED!

"At least Large Country level, likely far higher"

Evolt Arc (34-49)
Low Multiverse level

New World Arc (Post-Series)
Low Multiverse level

Does this affect any other season's scaling chains?

Thank God, no.

We've still got specs to cover in the future so this isn't the end of Build revisions.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree with the revisions.

Also, to point out some Civilian stats.

Sento would be at least High 6-B likely higher with weapons (Drill gun and TakaGatling) and Banjo would be 2-C with Full Bottles (Harmed and pushed back Kamen Rider Evol Rabbit)

I agree with the revisions.

Also, to point out some Civilian stats.

Sento would be at least High 6-B likely higher with weapons (Drill gun and TakaGatling) and Banjo would be 2-C with Full Bottles (Harmed and pushed back Kamen Rider Evol Rabbit)
Just adding onto this. 2-C Fullbottle punches are in regards to the Dragon Fullbottle's peak. Earlier on, it's on the same power level as Faust Arc characters

Yeah, about 2-C tier.
What are your arguements if someone bring up the scene where Killbus state that the big bang caused by Pandora Box can kill him? (he is planning to dies along with the universe)

Yeah, about 2-C tier.
What are your arguements if someone bring up the scene where Killbus state that the big bang caused by Pandora Box can kill him? (he is planning to dies along with the universe)
A) There’s more in favour of 2-C than there is against it

B) Killbus could’ve easily planned for a “Big Bang” with enough potency to destroy far more than just what is normally assumed when considering a universe creating/destroying Big Bang

C) If it was created by Pandora’s Box, then I’d certainly believe in my argument with Point B since Pandora’s Box has an AP much greater than a casual Big Bang feat

I agree with this.

Just to clarify, it's Phantom Liquid. Phantom Blood sounds like Build had a JoJo reference.

I've seen both versions used for it's name, but I'll change it to Liquid given that's the more consistent term

I agree with all of this.

On a side note, i don't think we would need to add civilian key given that Build Riders' were able to fight against Smash and comparable enemy while untransformed, so the Hazard Level pretty much speaks for itself.

On a side note, i don't think we would need to add civilian key given that Build Riders' were able to fight against Smash and comparable enemy while untransformed, so the Hazard Level pretty much speaks for itself.
Civilians are only able to harm Smashes using weaponry and Fullbottles. Only with the Rider System can they truly bring out the peak of their Hazard Levels physically

On the plus side, "At least Large Country, likely higher" Civilian durability ain't bad

Last edited:
Higher durability (compared to their unenhanced physical strength) for Sento, Banjo, and Kazumi as civilians is already on their profiles, they'd just have to be updated should this revision be approved

I personally wouldn’t if these get approved soon. There’s still a lot of specs missing

Seems alright but I'm not sure about upscaling invasion arc characters to Continent level. Our view on upscaling is very strict and verses don't use statistics right in terms of "being stronger". An example is one verse thinking 2x is enough to stomp but another verse would think 5 x is needed.

Them having a massive scaling chain isn't really enough evidence to buff them to the next tier. I'd suggest more input though regarding the upscaling. Everyone is fine in my opinion.

Seems alright but I'm not sure about upscaling invasion arc characters to Continent level. Our view on upscaling is very strict and verses don't use statistics right in terms of "being stronger". An example is one verse thinking 2x is enough to stomp but another verse would think 5 x is needed.

Them having a massive scaling chain isn't really enough evidence to buff them to the next tier. I'd suggest more input though regarding the upscaling. Everyone is fine in my opinion.
I think that's pretty fair. Do you think "At least Large Country, likely far higher" is more suitable for the Invasion Arc?

Alright, I've updated the original post with this in mind.

The additions have been made, but wow, we're gonna need that abilities overhaul for sure

Back