• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

High 4-C versions, Ultimate Form Diablo vs Super Rabbit.

Bugs is bloodlusted AF.

Battle is in a carrot field.

Who wins?

Diablo: 6

Wabbit: 0

Tie: 0

Music

Diablo
Classic bugsbunny

Considering source material I'm preatty sure that Bugs'es sealing in 2D is a sort of creating a pocket dimension - Diablo could leave it with his teleportation.

I vote for Diablo taking it via Mindhax+High AP+Existance Erasure. I feel like Temptation would be quite effective against him.

Szmiit said:
Considering source material I'm preatty sure that Bugs'es sealing in 2D is a sort of creating a pocket dimension - Diablo could leave it with his teleportation.
I vote for Diablo taking it via Mindhax+High AP+Existance Erasure. I feel like Temptation would be quite effective against him.
Bugs's BFR is mostly trapped Immersion or just normal BFR to another place, not a pocket realm.

I guess these reasonings are no longer valids so the vote should be null unless there are new reasonings.

Only way diablo wins is looking at bugs thereby analyzing his abilities, then he will know he is screwed if he doesn't time stop and use celestial end, absorbing bugs.

Cause nothing else diablo has can work here, and even then i don't if it's enough, maybe bugs just plot or toon forces his way out of diablo after being absorbed? Idk

I mean diablo resists reality warping, plot manipulation he doesn't though.

Regardless diablo would be shooting first here due to info analysis and time stop, the only question is if his one means of winning ie absorption, is enough.

Nedge1000 said:
Szmiit said:
Bugs's BFR is mostly trapped Immersion or just normal BFR to another place, not a pocket realm.
I guess these reasonings are no longer valids so the vote should be null unless there are new reasonings.
Fine.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Only way diablo wins is looking at bugs thereby analyzing his abilities, then he will know he is screwed if he doesn't time stop and use celestial end, absorbing bugs.

Cause nothing else diablo has can work here, and even then i don't if it's enough, maybe bugs just plot or toon forces his way out of diablo after being absorbed? Idk
Seems like Diablo (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) can win via these reasonings from Information Analysis, Absorption, and Resistance to Bugs Bunny (Composite)'s hax overall except Immersion

Back