• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho, I think Diablo acausality type 4 is based on 4D. Pretty sure, since all demon Lords/Lords are acausality type 1 and 4 in-verse

where is it stated that you need acca 4 to resist timestop?
"Whether it’s Heroes or Devils, since they were bound by the world’s rule, it’s impossible for them to act.
However, Chloe had transcended that restriction."
To kove in Time stop you need to transcend the worlds Laws.

It doesn't have any layers

But it's not your run of the mill powernull, as reflected by how it's put on his profile
uh, yes, but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't that seem to involve parsing information? Because if so, Diablo would also resist, besides, skills in Tensura are type 1 abstractions, can Yhwach really do something?

uh, yes, but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't that seem to involve parsing information? Because if so, Diablo would also resist, besides, skills in Tensura are type 1 abstractions, can Yhwach really do something?
Yhwach can null conceptual abilities, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on those, concepts are abstract.

Diablo also has passive information analysis, so let's not forget he can know all of Yhwach's hax and make the proper decision

Diablo also has passive information analysis, so let's not forget he can know all of Yhwach's hax and make the proper decision
It's not passive, it's sight based

And Yhwach also has information analysis to learn and even copy all of an opponents abilities

Yhwach can null conceptual abilities, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on those, concepts are abstract.
I understand, was there something that was also unanswered but can Yhwatch nullify powers based on thought?

I understand, was there something that was also unanswered but can Yhwatch nullify powers based on thought?
Yhwach's powernull works like this, any power that he sees, he automatically understands, and any ability that he understands will become his
"ally" and will be unable to harm him in any way possible, this is based on his precognition, which allows him to see an infinite amount of futures at once, one million years into the future, and which is also layered.

It's not passive, it's sight based

And Yhwach also has information analysis to learn and even copy all of an opponents abilities
so sorry about that, i thought being vision based and being passive were the same

Diablo has unconventional resistance to power mimicry

I'm not sure

Thoughts/Ideas/Concepts are all abstract, if you can interact with or nullify one then you should be able to with any of them in my opinion

Yhwach's powernull works like this, any power that he sees, he automatically understands, and any ability that he understands will become his
"ally" and will be unable to harm him in any way possible, this is based on his precognition, which allows him to see an infinite amount of futures at once, one million years into the future, and which is also layered.
ah, this explanation got better

so sorry about that, i thought being vision based and being passive were the same

Diablo has unconventional resistance to power mimicry
Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry (Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses, furthermore Unique Skills and above require a strong soul to possess them)
This doesn't apply to Yhwach

Coincidentally, Bleach and Tensei Shitara are almost identical in this, abilities are engraved into the soul and Yhwach literally gives people power by engraving it into their souls

And Yhwach's soul is more than strong enough to have their power

Having multiple types of the same power doesn't do much good here anyway.
Yhwach has power mimicry in the form of, that he can invade his opponents nerves, analyse them, and then literally evolve into his opponent, then he can straight out clone his opponent, and he can also just become them through the yourself, which mimicks his opponents appearance, memories powers abilities etc

I'm not sure

Thoughts/Ideas/Concepts are all abstract, if you can interact with or nullify one then you should be able to with any of them in my opinion
I'm not sure about this either, the reason for the question was because of law manipulation and the Diablo paradise time and end of world which is also thought based
Paradise Time: Diablo's ability which stops time for everyone except himself and his opponent. His opponent's mind is pulled into his illusion world, while their body is in stopped time in the real world. In Diablo's illusion world, he has the ability to control the life and death of his opponent based on their mental strength. With “Inversion of truth and fallacy”, he also has the ability to interchange reality and illusions, making whatever happens in the illusion world, become reality in the real world. His ability can be overcome if his opponent has strong mental strength, however.
End of World: An ability with the effect that denies everything, and brings about destruction. To the things that Diablo doesn't allow, the effect brings destruction. It is an ability powerful enough to overpower Shion's Chaotic Fate ability which manipulates fate, bringing the results Shion wishes for and negating her opponent's attacks. Diablo's End of the World negated Shion's attack. It is essentially existence erasure, Diablo can also use it to reap his opponent's souls.

"Whether it’s Heroes or Devils, since they were bound by the world’s rule, it’s impossible for them to act.
However, Chloe had transcended that restriction."
To kove in Time stop you need to transcend the worlds Laws.
Broski, that's literally normal timestop. there are no statements that you specifically need acca4 to resist timestop..

This doesn't apply to Yhwach

Coincidentally, Bleach and Tensei Shitara are almost identical in this, abilities are engraved into the soul and Yhwach literally gives people power by engraving it into their souls

And Yhwach's soul is more than strong enough to have their power
this would all be resolved if this battle waited for the CRT on type 2 info, i just hope this battle doesn't get added no matter who wins

anyway this description is not of Diablo's current key where he has ultimate skill
Power Mimicry, Absorption, Illusion Creation, Power Absorption (Ordinarily stealing an ultimate skill from its owner is impossible, as the skill is born from them, deep within their soul, and is etched into their nucleic heart which exists within their soul)
This ceases to be about a soul being strong or not, Yhwach would need some resistance negation for that

Yhwach has power mimicry in the form of, that he can invade his opponents nerves, analyse them, and then literally evolve into his opponent, then he can straight out clone his opponent, and he can also just become them through the yourself, which mimicks his opponents appearance, memories powers abilities etc
and Diablo resists lol

Broski, that's literally normal timestop. there are no statements that you specifically need acca4 to resist timestop..
Broski are u like Blind...
Its litteraly sayd that being that bounded by the world Laws Cannot move.. and even a Ultimate skill user which also transcend laws cant Move that why anyone who can move within this timestop gets Higher dagree Acca4...
High ranked spiritual lifeforms can move in stopped time:

"Even in the world where the time stopped, Chloe could move calmly.
In a world where normal eyesight didn’t have any meaning as even the light particles have stopped.
In this world where time stopped, the reactions from the energy released is used to perceive the situation.
Whether it’s Heroes or Devils, since they were bound by the world’s rule, it’s impossible for them to act.
However, Chloe had transcended that restriction.
In other words ――
(This person, was a spiritual lifeform too, that’s it)"

this would all be resolved if this battle waited for the CRT on type 2 info, i just hope this battle doesn't get added no matter who wins

anyway this description is not of Diablo's current key where he has ultimate skill

This ceases to be about a soul being strong or not, Yhwach would need some resistance negation for that
It won't be added, and it'll probably be a stomp when Diablo's profile is updated

If Abstract existence type 1 accepted, it will be stomp in favour for Diablo.
But we were discussing what would happen if it is type 2 and so ya

It won't be added, and it'll probably be a stomp when Diablo's profile is updated
I had complained about having created this battle, no WN character should be used for now until it is properly updated, but anyway, let's stop here, this is another useless battle

If Abstract existence type 1 accepted, it will be stomp in favour for Diablo.
But we were discussing what would happen if it is type 2 and so ya
well yes, although I'm not so sure about Diablo's type 1 abstract existence because I don't know how it's going to be handled

I was asked to close this thread due to recent verse updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back