• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence, why I am wondering, I was sure that he can't even interact with concept.

Why does he need to interact with a concept? Diablo himself isn't abstract
Because Yhwach can't even destroy his core. Heck, if I am not mistaken, does Diablo have Soul? In explanation site, it says he does not have one unless he is summoned in the world.

+ I think Diablo is conceptual existence.
That doesn't make any sense because he'd have Type 1 Abstract Existence if he was purely abstract, but he only has Type 2

Though if he does have Type 1, then Yhwach can't interact with him

That doesn't make any sense because he'd have Type 1 Abstract Existence if he was purely abstract, but he only has Type 2

It is on explanation page. Demons are conceptual existence.

But he is conceptual being it was also clearly stated in the WN..

So why does he only have Abstract Existence Type 2?

Being purely abstract is Abstract Existence Type 1
Surely forgotten but it is stated on the profile
Regeneration (Low-Godly, High-Godly overtime; Born as a conceptual being without a physical body that receives power from the Spirit of Darkness. Spirits are type 1 concepts as their birth give rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the Spirit of Time was born

So outdeted gonna make an CRT for demons Having AE1(Based on CM1),High EE(Conceptual erasure) and many more.

So outdeted gonna make an CRT for demons Having AE1(Based on CM1),High EE(Conceptual erasure) and many more.
Not sure demons are CM1 thou, only spirit of darkness is CM1, the demons should be CM2
And yeah their erasure is conceptual

Just gonna post this
Demons also don't have souls and only gain a soul when summoned into the material world:

"Summoning.It means to be summoned to the material world from the spiritual world.
By obtaining a temporary body, the pleasures of the surface could be tasted.
That is smell, touch and taste.
I could collect enough information to control the world.
A summoned demon without an ego seems to be affected by the personality of the Summoning master.
Various kind of information is received from the summoner’s side.
According to the contents of the request, it seemed that I could obtain a lump of information called “Soul”.*We could evolve into higher beings if we collected a lot of “Souls”."
~ Intermission:Venom's Story
Demons are also said to have been born conceptual existences:

"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."
Demons are on the same level as spirits:

"Its existence can be called as such: Arch Demon.
A resident in the spirit world as well as to the physical world where humans reside, it is an existence above devils.
It is a spirit being, unmoved by the forces of this world unless reincarnated.
Essentially, they are on the same level as spirits.
When summoned with magical energy, all it could do is obtain a temporary physical body and function for a short duration.
However, there are also those who gain a physical body in the physical world."

Since the speed is not equalised, I vote for Diablo.

He is abstract existence type 1 and Yhwach can't even interact with him, and neither with his core.
I am pretty sure 4D fate hax is not passive, rather it's active (activated with thought), so he will get speedblitzed.

And if I am not mistaken, he will not resist higher EE and neither fate manipulation.

If Diablo really is AE Type 1 then Yhwach can't interact with him, so it's a stomp

Don't know why you're voting

I said it was better not to use the WN profiles because they are out of date... fell in the same case as Shion, as long as it is not updated, the match is unfair for both sides

He doesn't need to react to use a passive ability, that isn't how passives work, and his precog is infinite regardless
Where is it in his profile? And wdym he does not. You are arguing now with MFTL+ vs FTL+.

Where is it in his profile? And wdym he does not. You are arguing now with MFTL+ vs FTL+.
Since when do we say something is passive on a profile? I guess Diablo and Shion don't have any passive then as it's not mentioned on their profiles?

The Almighty is literally an active power, once it's active it's always active unless Yhwach purposefully deactivates it such as he did against Ichigo, I don't really see how I could possibly explain it any more than that.

Yhwach's speed doesn't matter, we're discussing his precog here not his perception/reaction speed

Since when do we say something is passive on a profile? I guess Diablo and Shion don't have any passive then as it's not mentioned on their profiles?

The Almighty is literally an active power, once it's active it's always active unless Yhwach purposefully deactivates it such as he did against Ichigo, I don't really see how I could possibly explain it any more than that.

Yhwach's speed doesn't matter, we're discussing his precog here not his perception/reaction speed
Then why he didnt Know it was aizen all along that Makes an illution Being ichigo....🤷

So it is not active as always. He will get speed blitzed before he activates it. + Diablo got information analysis.

Then why he didnt Know it was aizen all along that Makes an illution Being ichigo....🤷
Aizen was changing Yhwach's views of the future, hence why Aizen has

So it is not active as always. He will get speed blitzed before he activates it. + Diablo got information analysis.
Yhwach's keys already start with it activated...that's literally why the key is called "Almighty Awakened"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back