• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok im a bit oissed cuz my mommy Shion has a hard winning mow the Real fight beggin..
Diablo WN
vs
Yhwach

Use the highest KEY..
Who wins...

Is law manipulation defensive or offensive? Also, I doubt it would work out since Diablo is ac type 4 and if I am not mistaken the spear that cut through Yhwach Almighty is also acausality (not confirmed), so I don't see Yhwach winning.

He can't even interact with abstract existence type 2.
ABSTRACT EXISTENCE 2 DOES NOT NEED A SPECIAL DEGREE OF NON-PHYSISCAL INTERACTION TO BE INTERACTED WITH
IN THE MOST SIMPLEST OF TERMS, ABSTRACT EXSITENCE 2 IS JUST IMMORTALITY 8

ABSTRACT EXISTENCE 2 DOES NOT NEED A SPECIAL DEGREE OF NON-PHYSISCAL INTERACTION TO BE INTERACTED WITH
IN THE MOST SIMPLEST OF TERMS, ABSTRACT EXSITENCE 2 IS JUST IMMORTALITY 8
Yhwach never shows to interact with abstracts, so it is NLF. Also, stop using caps.

YES
BUT I HAVE ALREADY SAID, YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING SPECIAL TO INTERACT WITH ABSTRACT EXISTENCE 2
IT IS LITERALLY IMMORTALITY 8 WITH EXTRA STEPS
No, it is abstract existence 1 with immortality type 8.

Yhwach still can't interact with it. Alright, lets go deeper, he can't even negate immortality type 8 based. He can't negate HGR.
So basically he has no wincon.

About absorption, Diablo got resistance to it. Unconventional

"High-Godly overtime" aka, not combat applicable

And you don't need to interact with abstracts to interact with AE Type 2, it's literally on the page

"High-Godly overtime" aka, not combat applicable

And you don't need to interact with abstracts to interact with AE Type 2, it's literally on the page
Overtime is becouse Great spirit which is type 1 Concept aslong Great spirits Exist he cant die.. so good luck with that..

Overtime is becouse Great spirit which is type 1 Concept aslong Great spirits Exist he cant die.. so good luck with that..
When regeneration is listed as "overtime" it means it isn't combat applicable afaik

Hence why it starts with Low-Godly, that's the combat applicable part

When regeneration is listed as "overtime" it means it isn't combat applicable afaik

Hence why it starts with Low-Godly, that's the combat applicable part
Abstract Existence (Type 2; Demons were born as conceptual existences that receive power from the Spirit of Darkness and will revive as long as the Spirit of Darkness exist)

HE WILL NOT AS THE ALMIGHTY IS PASSIVE, IT WILL BE THE FIRST THING THAT WILL BE ACTIVE EVER SINCEE THE BATTLE STARTS
FTL+ vs MFTL+, passive won't help. He will get speedblitzed.
I DO NOT THINK HE CAN, BUT I DO NOT SEE DIABLO DOING ANYTHING AGAISNT HIM EITHER
SO PROBABLY AN INCONCLUSIVE MATCH
I see he is doing something here
He doesn't need to

If Diablo's High-Godly isn't combat applicable then Yhwach just destroys his soul and wins because Diablo can't regenerate in time
With which hax? Since Diablo pretty much resists them all.

IT WILL, THAT IS THE POINT OF PASSIVES IN THE FIRST PLACE
And Diablo got resistance on it. Got no clue why you forget, Diablo resists everything.

Hell, we did not mention his offensive Hax yet. Does Yhwach resist his death manipulation? EE?

And Diablo got resistance on it. Got no clue why you forget, Diablo resists everything.

Hell, we did not mention his offensive Hax yet. Does Yhwach resist his death manipulation? EE?
Rewrites his death if it happens

He has a possibly resistance to EE and can probably work around it in various ways

THE HAX YOU MENTIONED WILL NOT EVEN GET TO AFFECT HIM AS YHWACH WILL JUST NULLIFICATE THEM BEFORE IT DOES SO (HIS POWER NULLIFICATION ALSO BEING 4-D)

You sure guys that Yhwach can interact with his source? It is on conceptual level if I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back