• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny tries to solo your verse

Eh, I can see Bugs's soloing Undertale. He can't do anything against the Anomaly but for the rest I believe he can.

Bugs' passive luck has it so that zamasu's punches would miss, and then bugs proceeds to jump outside of fiction and plothax from there GG

Rick & Morty: Can get past rick's resurrection by mindraping him or turning him into a flower and then bugs GG's from there

MCU: lol solos

Jojo: Kars understands

One Piece: solos

MHA: Solos

DC: He annoys darkseid and the rest is history

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Speed equalized
Bugs still lacks the range to do anything to Zamasu. And speed isn't even equal in this scenario anyway so Beerus just Hakai's before Bugs could do anything.

Again, If Undertale ever finishes revisions and gets infinite speed then they beat Bugs easily.

Since speed isn't equal Dormammu blitzes and mindrapes since he has a higher potency of mindhax than the rabbit. Eru should blitz/stomp speed unequal due to having 4-D immesurable speed. Also, Mario cast are getting infinite speed so they blitz speed unequal

GoCommitDi said:
Rick & Morty: Can get past rick's resurrection by mindraping him or turning him into a flower and then bugs GG's from there

MCU: lol solos

Jojo: Kars understands

One Piece: solos

MHA: Solos

DC: He annoys darkseid and the rest is history
But if Bugs is Bloodlusted, he will go immediately for plot haxing Darkseid.

By their potency, but you can't plothax everyone, you can't plothax a tier 1 or a 4-D tier 2 if your range can't do that
Huh? Isn't plot Hax are how stories are created?

ElixirBlue said:
Huh? Isn't plot Hax are how stories are created?
We don't just assume it can work on anyone, same with any power on the wiki. In this case we gauge the scale of the plot-hax and size of the verse in question. If smaller than another verse then in cosmological terms then we aren't assuming that plot-hax would work on said higher beings.

Guess I'll update my verses

World of Darkness: This is a no, mages can become the storyteller and Caine stands there. Should be able to get up to the mid tiers at least though.

Castlevania: This is currently called into question, but I'd wager my money on Aeon, Dracula or Chaos beating him.

Hokuto No Ken: Clears casually

Infamous: Same as HNK

Shin Megami Tensei: Stops at tier 2s

Jojo: GER'd prolly

Bugs resists empathic manipulation though.
Willpower manipulation is a subset of empathic manipulation
Pretty sure we don't just assume that unless it's implied, same with how we don't just give everyone who resists mind-hax resistance to empathic manip.

Bugs is such a Master of Toon Force, I do find it hard to imagine people realistically beating him that aren't Gods.

Back