• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny vs Taz But There's No More Screwing Around

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Based on Taz's profile, it seems Bugs is the only one who has shown consistent capability of defeating him (and even then, not even physically), as apparently not even the Warners can handle him. An SBA match-up would pretty much lead to Bugs Bunny doing what he typically does in the cartoons and win the match. Let's bloodlust them instead.

For this match, both Taz and Bugs are bloodlusted, and they star out in their High 3-A keys, as both characters can leave the cartoon at any time and it wouldn't be an interesting match if we went with their highest tier right away. Would probably be hard to gauge the match anyway since Taz always starts by going apeshit and spinning like a fidget spinner on amphetamines.

Anyway, here are their profiles:

Bugs' Profile
Taz's Profile

Who would settle this once and for all in this bloodlusted deathmatch?

Bugs: 0
Taz: 0
Deadpool: 0

Can they even put eachother down lol?

So we know when Taz is spinning even Bugs fears him and he is seen as a blur so he should have a speed advantage

I also want to say since actors canon is accepted on the wiki, Taz wont be tricked by Bugs like in the cartoons since he is not acting in this fight so the bloodlust isnt even needed iirc

So we know when Taz is spinning even Bugs fears him and he is seen as a blur so he should have a speed advantage

Attack speed, sure I guess, but in regards to travel speed, Bugs is able to keep pace with Taz while he's spinning.

Can they even put eachother down lol?

Good question. I think Taz physically has a better chance of doing so, but at the same time, Bugs' wits is primarily the reason why he won in his cartoons.

I also want to say since actors canon is accepted on the wiki, Taz wont be tricked by Bugs like in the cartoons since he is not acting in this fight so the bloodlust isnt even needed iirc

Pretty sure the characters who had taken up the drawing board kept their character whenever they had, as shown when Bugs and Elmer took up the role as animator in "Duck Amuck" and "Rabbit Rampage" respectively.

Bugs' wits is primarily the reason why he won in his cartoons.
Yeah but in actor canon Taz acts dumb on purpose so it will be way harder to do now

I will say I think this can be incon since its literally just Brute Strenght and Stats vs Skill and Intelligence

Back