• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny tries to solo your verse

Basically, Bugs Bunny(at his highest key) is sent to your verse, and he has to solo it. He has all of his equipment and could possibly loot the characters he kills.

This consists of two rounds

First Round: Bugs is in character but has previous knowledge about your whole verse

Second Round: Bugs is bloodlusted, has previous knowledge, and about 3 days of prep time

Dmc: beastheasd, argosax and void mundus stomp(1 and 2 round)

Marvel: all 4-B stomp execpt classic DR.strager ( 1 and 2 round)

Dc: kyle rayner(ion power's) and superior tier stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Scp: scp 682 ec stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Sonic the universe: solaris stomp

Minecraft: the player stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Fornite: solos (1 and 2 round)

Jojo: beyond and novel kar stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Call of duty: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Mcu: dormamuun stomp.( 1 and 2 roud)

Nnt: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Ben10: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Danny phanto: stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Dragon ball: mechikabura final form stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Oliver de jesus said:
Dmc: beastheasd, argosax and void mundus stomp(1 and 2 round)
Marvel: all 4-B stomp execpt classic DR.strager ( 1 and 2 round)

Dc: kyle rayner(ion power's) and superior tier stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Scp: scp 682 ec stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Sonic the universe: solaris stomp

Minecraft: the player stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Fornite: solos (1 and 2 round)

Jojo: beyond and novel kar stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Call of duty: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Mcu: dormamuun stomp.( 1 and 2 roud)

Nnt: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Ben10: solos ( 1 and 2 roud)

Danny phanto: stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)

Dragon ball: mechikabura final form stomp ( 1 and 2 roud)
I think some of Bug's stats beg to differ with this.

Spongebob: solos

Digimon: nope

Fairly Oddparents: solos

Gumball: solos

Gravity Falls: well he already beat bill so

Avatar the Last Airbender: solos

Toy Story: solos

Mario: should solo

Soul Calibur: Clears twice I think

Killer Instinct: Clears twice though may get passively corrupted by Gargos on round 1

Castlevania: Round 1 is a no, Round 2 can probably defeat the Belmonts, likely Incons with Alucard but gets slapped by Dracula, Aeon or Chaos.

World of Darkness: This is a no as well, gets disbelieved by Caine and the mages twice.

Guilty Gear: Possibly stops at Sol Badguy due to Info Manip

Blazblue: 2-A hax means Bugs stops there.

Imma had some more I guess

Darkest Dungeon: Probably a no 1st round due to madness manip being all over the place here. Second round can probably do better, depends how he copes with the farmstead.

Bloodborne: R1 passive madness hax gg I think. R2 can probably take it unless he can't bypass lol rez.

Jojo: GER prolly does it, Novel Kars too

Warhammer: Gets Kharn'd both rounds, maybe even the Culexus.

Infamous: Yells gg

Persoma: Probably loses to tier 4s R1, R2 is possible I feel.

Shin Megami Tensei: Both times loses once everyone becomes tier 2. Best case SMT Dante is where he stops.

Looking at Bugs profile his resist to Madness Manip seems to be Type 1, Bloodborne and Darkest Dungeon use Type 3 a lot. Not sure he can carry it over, I could do Bugs vs Childhood Beginning Hunter though to see about it.

Elder Scrolls: This is a nope, loses R1 to end game Dragonborn. Eternal Champion might have a shot too, might make that match to see. R2 is probably the same, best case Bugs gets to Vivec who thrusts his spear.

Listentomyrhytm said:
very early bump and a reminder that Bugs has plot manip and insane luck. He also beat 2 higher tiers recently
Bill Cypher and Alien X... How the hell even?!! XD

No you know what I know what it is, Hax is one hell of a drug!

I think monika just uses "lol erase", which Bugs doesn't resist. I dunno what Bugs leads with but Monika leads with Erase according to a lot of people.

Listentomyrhytm said:
reminder that Bugs has plot manip and insane luck. He also beat 2 higher tiers recently
not to mention if hes about to die/meet a bad end, he could just escape by cutting the cartoon

Earthbound: Well, the Low 7-B's should take care of Bugs if Pre-Magicant Ness defeated him. Otherwise, Player obliterates, Giygas's Passives gg, TOTU gg, Dark Dragon conceptually erases gg

Twisted Metal: Solos up until Calypso, tho I dunno how that matchup will go

Undertale: Nope

ChalkZone: Unsure

JoJo: Novel Kars and GER, nuff said

Bugs got upgraded forever ago (he now has extremely broken passive supernatural luck that makes lucky people and people alot luckier than him unlucky no matter what, type 8 immortality, more detailed mind control that affects even brainless people and those who resist it, multiversal teleportation, time stop that's activated just by raising his hand, crap loads of resistances, and other stuff way too long to list) so let's revive this

Spongebob: Stomps everyone hard

Courage: Solos

Gumball: Stomps this entire verse so hard you'll swear you died, when worlds collide

Sonic: so, is this bullshit insane luck vs lol fatehax?

Kirby: I wanna say "kirby tosses a friend heart" because this verse is too precious for someone to solo

Barnyard: solos

MCU: Solos

Marvel: Strange summons the abstracts and they sneeze and GG

DC: Darkseid blinks, literally

Kirby: If he solos, it will be a hard one.

Mario: He makes the gentle pull unlucky and most likely solos

Zelda: likely Solos if he gets past the full triforce

Lord of the Rings: get's to 99% of the verse, but then Eru speaks and Bugs loses his luck, his type 8, and becomes a normal rabbit, I think Morgoth may be able to beat him as well due to having powerful conceptual hax as well

High 4-C feats are actually fairly common in the cartoons, so we don't have to worry about bugs leaving tier 4 if he ever gets split

Back