• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny tries to solo your verse

Chowder: Solos

Durarara: Solos

Gumball: We already went over this with Cyan

Popeye: ....maybe? I think he'd win in round 2 though.

Spongebob: Solos

Tokyo Ghoul: Solos

Naruto: Solos

Dragon Ball: Him and Beerus gets stuck in a long fight, Either that or the angels gang up on him. Also, Xeno Goku and Future Warrior

DC: Mr. Mxy says hi.

Komodo25M said:
Tokyo Ghoul: Solos
Naruto: Solos

Dragon Ball: Him and Beerus gets stuff in a long fight, Either that or the angels gang up on him. Also, Xeno Goku and Future Warrior

DC: Mr. Mxy says hi.
I think he actually makes easy work of DB but I'm not 100% sure.

Well, you're not wrong. Just that there are DBZ Characters with hax and resistances just as powerful as Bugs' hax and resistances. And it says nothing about speed equalized, so unless if Bugs have passive hax, he gets blitzed.

Komodo25M said:
Well, you're not wrong. Just that there are DBZ Characters with hax and resistances just as powerful as Bugs' hax and resistances. And it says nothing about speed equalized, so unless if Bugs have passive hax, he gets blitzed.
He does, passive supernatural luck

Also, please equalize speed OP

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Spirit Realm passively shatters Bugs soul into multiple pieces

Godzilla: Mecha-King Ghidorah passively mind controls bugs with multi planetary mindhax

Transformers: no

Jojo's Bizare Adventure: Putback puts him back

Final Fantasy: Void

I think he actually makes easy work of DB but I'm not 100% sure.Well, you're not wrong. Just that there are DBZ Characters with hax and resistances just as powerful as Bugs' hax and resistances. And it says nothing about speed equalized, so unless if Bugs have passive hax, he gets blitzed.
He does, passive supernatural luck

Also, please equalize speed OP

Ok, then. I would still see Bugs defeating everyone until he mets Future Trunks/Infinite History Saga Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Fu (Dragon Ball), since Fu can reset thousand of timelines and possibly the multiverse, and Future Warrior scales to a clone of him.

Time to update my verses

Guilty Gear: Can Bugs affect Abstracts? Either way Sol flings his passives at Bugs

Blazblue: Solos until he gets to the tier 2 hax

Darkest Dungeon: See Bloodborne, might be able to escape the farmstead though.

World of Darkness: Dies to the mid tiers, considering that mages are able to literally become the storyteller and Caine can slap angels you can see where this goes.

Castlevania: Again if Bugs can't affect abstracts he'd stop at Chaos at best, Drac nulls and flings his wine glass as well.

Jojo: GER'd, Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S

Bloodborne: I don't think Bugs has the nesscesary madness resist to cut it here so the great ones should deal with him.

Persona: Stops somewhere but idk where exactly.

Shin Megami Tensei: Stops at the tier 2s, worst case he gets observed.

Soul Calibur: Either he solos or Night Terror slaps him, leaning more on Bugs taking it.

Bobobobo: Not sure, he might not clear considering how random Bo is.

Infamous: Yells gg

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Warhammer: Gets Kharn'd, Culexus nulls, Necron'd, Grey Knighted prolly ect.

Wizard101: Bullies Morganthe until she learns Shadow Magic

Sly Cooper: Stomps

DDLC: Deleted.

Ratchet & Clank: Despite what the out-dated profiles suggest... Bugs gets destroyed.

Ben CleverName said:
Ratchet & Clank: Despite what the out-dated profiles suggest... Bugs gets destroyed.
WHAT? Lol NOPE fat chance, Bugs still stomps R&C really damn hard given Bugs just has more crazier capabilities then one ryno can put out.

The rest as of this date are agreeable though, he can be stopped.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Ben CleverName said:
NOPE I am sure Bugs still stomps R&C really damn hard given Bugs just has more crazier capabilities then one ryno can pull out.
The rest as of this date are agreeable though, he can be stopped.
Unless Bugs has shown he can teleport through different universes then the Dimensionator BFRs him. Rift Inducer probably does too. Bugs also doesn't have any resistance to Time Manipulation which gives them another edge over him.

Danny Phantom: Bugs solos

American Dragon: Jake Long: Bugs solos

Chaos Legion: Bugs solos

Camp Lakebottom: Bugs solos

BattleTanx: Bugs solos

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: Bugs solos

Dark Cloud: Bugs solos everyone but I'm not sure about TDG. But he takes out 99% of the verse.

Okage: Shadow King: Same as Dark Cloud, he solos majority but I'm not sure he can deal with the Overshadowed.

Chowder: Stomps the verse pretty hard

Popeye: Solos

Gumball: Even with Gumball's recent upgrades, Bugs still stomps the verse

Marvel: Ends up angering Thanos, it ends very well

He-Man: He-Man and Skeletor one shot and erase, soul hax, and Bugs can't really bypass Skeletor's immortalites (which aren't on his profile for some reason)

Seconds: If Katie starts asleep, she erases him and rewrites everything Bugs does

SCP Foundation: No

007: Solos

BLEED: Solos

Call of Duty: Solos everyone but gets erased by Monty

Katana Zero: Solos

Skeletor's and Katie's EE can erase the entire universe so

As for Monty, he's going to be upgraded to High 2-A so Bugs can't even effect him soon

I just realized you end many of your comments with "so", nothing against it tho

But that EE probably wont do much if Bugs' type 8 immortality relies on the real world, outside of fiction

How does that work exactly?

Because everytime he tries to fight, he automatically gets EE'd by Katie and with Skeletor, Skeletor is missing so many passives and haxs that if you contact me on Discord, I can show you how many haxs he is missing

Back