• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny tries to solo your favorite verses

Dies to Dracula (Castlevania), unless BB starts at Low 1-C (On the 5D plane). Thus, Dracula will not have range to affect him and the only thing BB needs to do is use his Plot Hax to incapacitate Dracula in some way (I'm considering that BB's Plot Hax becomes 5D, I don't know if it becomes 5D)

Castlevania: Pretty much what was said above I guess

Mass Effect: Clears

Bloodborne: Can he handle Type 3 Madness Manip?

World of Darkness: Caine looks at the funny bunny and ends his whole career

DDtank: Clears

Summoners War: Soul hax GG

PvZ: Clears

Woody Woodpecker: Clears

SCP: adapt + resist + copy = Bugs is dead

Warhammer 40k: Get's pretty far with any conventional fighter until he either reaches a competent psyker and/or daemon at which point he gets 1-A soul blasted

Yakko can. Bugs can't.
In that case assuming he's not like tier 1 distance away he gets incapped by the great ones, Dracula also has type 3 last I checked.

Darkest Dungeon: Type 3 madness is all over the place here too, though if he gets banished across space and time by the farmstead I'd wager Bugs can find a way out of it

Dishonoured: Hmmmmm.....Outsider has passives, plus is spread out across 1000 universes last I checked.

Soul Calibur: Yells gg

Yakuza: Yells gg

Monster Hunter: Yells gg

Every verse I'm into dies horribly... Except Pokemon, because Arceus pretty much No U's everything according to the wiki.

Mario verse: Game Mario is composite with paper but vsbw doesnt like the truth and is 2-A but Bugs is 5D right? So stomp either way
Game Sonic: Bugs Stomp
Pac-Man: Bugs Stomp
Rayman: Bugs Stomp
Chainsaw Man: Bugs Stomp
Madoka Magica: IDK if Madoka or Homura reaches 5D so again unsure
Dragon Ball: Bugs Stomp
Hotline Miami: Bugs Stomp

SCP: adapt + resist + copy = Bugs is dead
Just so you know you are talking and including a secret organization with statements collected from many thousands of other articles and language branches pertaining to their distinct lore expansion and verse-specific ability systems, SCP-682 is a drop in the ocean of space in comparison.

Last edited:
The Foundation in itself has wildly varying results on containing stuff, as they can range from containing 682 from essencially the authors deeming it like that or so (and have tried to use the authors to kill it but they don't feel like it, lol), to being unable to properly contain stuff that can teleport.

Bugs Bunny solos all of Touhou (Fraudhou), Terraria, Undertale and Minecraft with ease.

Epic battle fantasy is the only verse I know that stands a chance.

I mean, with extended canon you can argue they can contain virtually anything on VSBW, which is why I said they're variable as said before.
I think a thread evolving into a topic of which characters on the wiki can they contain/befriend would be pretty interesting, I mean what do you think? it might give some people here more of a leeway as to what the verse offers in their approach as well as its opposing grounds so to speak.

I think so too, it gives other OP verses like Fate, WH40K, DND, & Cultivators the same leeway for their power systems as well

Anywho Bugs gets nulled to oblivion by a single Logic Anchor

I am afraid that i'm might gonna necropost here but still.

ROBLOX: Bugs solos (unless if there are op roblox verses out there)

Dark Tower: dies to 1-A pennywise very badly (unless if he starts with Dimensional or Plot Manip, I dunno if that would work out against this BDE 1-A characters from dark tower, i don't think i might plan an thread with pennywise fighting bugs)

Sonic (including EXEverse, Yes i know EXEs are just OCs but still): Bugs solos (I don't think 2-C EXEs are gonna handle Bugs)

Angry Birds: Bugs solos

Spongebob: Spongebob has insane immortality/regeneration while bugs has them too and both of them have useful haxxes, so im not sure who solos.

Bugs sadly dies to the EBF5 verse, Plot Hax go brrrr.

I dont know if Bugs can solo Touhou. Nameless Gods with them being Omnipresent and Non-Duality/NEP and the whatnot

Back