• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Budget Sun wukong vs One big thing (Xeno Goku vs Galactus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At that point I think it becomes a fist fight
Which Goku would cause Passive Stat and Damage Manipulation
Plus he can summon or use the dormant state of keysword which seal or power null via contact or throwing discs [I think?] Which will actually hit with his passive and active bs abilities of probability manipulation, IT, telekinesis. His summons [if he gets time to use them] is another whole can of worm. Plus his normal attacks damage stamina so multiple attacks could easily drop galactus stamina to a great extent , plus higher ap and can amp himself.
Problem is goku can analyse his abilities and know he can't hurt him ir kill him so Passive DD and power null/sealing would be his go to

Plus he can summon or use the dormant state of keysword which seal or power null via contact or throwing discs [I think?] Which will actually hit with his passive and active bs abilities of probability manipulation, IT, telekinesis. His summons [if he gets time to use them] is another whole can of worm. Plus his normal attacks damage stamina so multiple attacks could easily drop galactus stamina to a great extent , plus higher ap and can amp himself.
Problem is goku can analyse his abilities and know he can't hurt him ir kill him so Passive DD and power null/sealing would be his go to
Galactus has plenty of Juice as well

But I don't know when he'll drink nor what flavor juice his drink nor how strong he likes his beverages

Galactus has plenty of Juice as well

But I don't know when he'll drink nor what flavor juice his drink nor how strong he likes his beverages
By Juice I mean Hax
By when he'll drink, I mean when he'll use them
By flavor, I mean which hax he'll use first
By how strong, I mean how potent it is

The Ki blast would be absorbed and the regeneration would nullify any normal damage, Galactus to be overcome could simply turn Goku into energy and absorb him, matterhax, steal his soul or crush him with TK.

Galactus might also know that Goku is a serious threat and that he is altering the probability via cosmic senses

The description of DD: passively sets your stamina to 1, any physical attack or move that requires stamina will turn your stamina to 0 which results in a stun, while you are stuned though based and passive abilities stops working
Galactus from what I have heard gets weaker if his stamina is low

The Ki blast would be absorbed and the regeneration would nullify any normal damage, Galactus to be overcome could simply turn Goku into energy and absorb him, matterhax, steal his soul or crush him with TK.

Galactus might also know that Goku is a serious threat and that he is altering the probability via cosmic senses
Goku can absorbed back via Energy Absorption

Nullification of Damage when going up against Dura Neg plus Stat and Damage Amps and Damage Reduction Negation and Stat Reducing sounds iffy

Probability Manipulation Negation negs

Turning Goku into energy
Matter Hax
Soul Steal
Telekinesis all sound viable

should i make both blood lusted?
Stamina is passive, plus goku has keysword so immediate power null, sealing, DD, plus summons which all of them either have the keysword, the time labyrinth or power null.

Hold on...
Let's restrict DD for now

Goku should have his other Stamina Reduction Effects but...
Actually that would mean he'd have about 10 seconds before his stamina reaches Zero
Why is that? I don't quite understand .
Goku can reduce stamina with his normal attacks and he one shots so stamina will get drained to 0 by the first attack

Without DD [might as well remove every hax gala has too because why not] remove the keysword [why not] goku just stun him with any if his attacks.
So keep the DD, remove the keysword [but you really shouldn't tbh] goku summons his gang and bangs him

If blood lust we can't restrict DD
In other words automatic win for Goku
Bloodlusted goku is worse
He will immediately throw an unavoidable ki blast with dura beg, can attack the stamina , probability manipulation So it will hit. 1 stamina gala wouldn't won't can't do shit and gets stunned. Goku seals.

Congratulations.
Really doesn't change that much because he has other wincons, and the main reason why he wins doesn't have anything to do with keysword
no shit i removed it so it would not seem like a massive stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back