• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This has been accepted. It can be used. It’s on the main DB page, unless something’s happened over there that it’s not
Nope. Don’t know who edited in that calc but it has to be removed.

Nvm, those were all discussed in a CRT.

I would give it to Goku for experience and more varied techniques like IT and skill, though I don’t want to vote yet. Any MCU supporters? I haven’t watched past Endgame. Only watched up to captain marvel and I’m a cheapskate who doesn’t have Disney plus or any streaming services so idk

Captain marvel can’t sense energy either while Goku can

Ok, so, Marvel's biggest advantages are her small AP/DURA advantage, her ability to absorb energy and her lifting strength. Everywhere else...she falls very short. Heck, even those advantages aren't that great. She's not even 2x stronger than Goku, so she's not hitting that much harder than him nor can she stonewall his attacks. Her energy absorption is not a be-all, end-all due to the fact that we don't know how much and how fast she can really absorb energy. Sure, she drained a ship but I don't think that compares to Goku's ki reserves or the amount of energy that can be behind his energy attacks. Plus, this is android saga Goku, and he'd have experience from dealing with 19's abilities and the moment he sees she can absorb energy, he's gonna stop feeding her. Furthermore, unlike 19, CM can't increase her states via absorbing energy, at least not to my knowledge. The lifting strength is somewhat trickier, but Goku does little actual grappling compared to punches and kicks, so he'd quickly suss out that isn't a good idea after any clash when CM ragdolls him. Plus, CM doesn't have the skill level to really force Goku into a grappling.

Goku's advantages are quite a bit more exploitable, on the other hand. He has way, way more experience in combat with decades of training under multiple teachers, facing a vaster array of opponents and is utter prodigy in understanding fighting in and of itself. His tenacity and stamina in combat are just more than anything CM has as well, pushing through pain and exhaustion that she has just never demonstrated.

Goku should solidly take this. CM's abilities make her a bit of a pain to deal with in a practical sense but she's painfully straightforward and has nothing that Goku has not seen before. He'll simply rise to the occasion, fight around her advantages and take her down.

EDITED to remove AP mistake.

Last edited:
Ok, so, Marvel's biggest advantages are her ability to absorb energy and her lifting strength. Everywhere else...she falls very short. Heck, even those advantags aren't that great. Her energy absorption is not a be-all, end-all due to the fact that we don't know how much and how fast she can absorb energy. Sure, she drained a ship but I don't think that compares to Goku's ki reserves or the amount of power behind his energy attacks. Plus, this is android saga Goku, and he'd have experience from dealing with 19's abilities. Furthermore, unlike 19, CM can't increase her states via absorbing energy. The lifting strength is somewhat trickier, but Goku does little actual grappling compared to punches and kicks, so he'd quickly suss out that isn't a good idea after any clash when CM ragdolls him. Plus, CM doesn't have the skill level to really force Goku into a grappling.

Goku has a small ap/dura advantage. He is also way, way more experienced in combat with decades of training under multiple teachers, a vaster array of opponents and is utter prodigy in understanding fighting in and of itself. His tenacity and stamina in combat are just more than anything CM has as well, pushing through pain and exhaustion that she has just never demonstrated.

Goku should solidly take this. CM's abilities make her a bit of a pain to deal with in a practical sense but she's painfully straightforward and has nothing that Goku has not seen before. He'll simply rise to the occasion, fight around her advantages and take her down.
I think carol has the small AP advantage. It’s carol’s 70 quettatons vs Goku’s 41.

But yeah, Goku FRA

Back