• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Budget Sun wukong vs One big thing (Xeno Goku vs Galactus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...ok so I actually need clarification right now, what's the mechanic of Probability Nullification?

Because the description very well just sounds like "I have better probability hax", which isn't the same as N U L L I F I C A T I O N
He can increase his hitting chance and decrease yours with probability manipulation.
And with negation he negates your probability of [if you had any] I think.
As for DD: he passively instantly set your stamina to 1. Any action that requires stamina [thought based if it requires stamina] you'll get stunned, in this stun faze though based and passive attacks will be disabled

He can increase his hitting chance and decrease yours with probability manipulation.
And with negation he negates your probability of [if you had any] I think.
Yeah so he ain't negating shit, he can't negate negation by that description
As for DD: he passively instantly set your stamina to 1. Any action that requires stamina [thought based if it requires stamina] you'll get stunned, in this stun faze though based and passive attacks will be disabled
This sounds like game mechanics, deadass.

Also rq, how does Goku kill Galactus here?

He negates your probability from working, and decrease your probability of hitting him

Doesn't answer me
Basically, Match Start Stamina 1
It's not, interesting how a user can be wrong, unless you're randomly equating stamina to sustenance, which is nonsense
IDK
Proof? Galactus' thing works in Low 1-C structure, which is a single Marvel universe
The proof is that the probability manipulation works even in dimensions with different physics than the physical world.
Where is this stated?
He can't.
Well 💩
Poof indeed.

Galactus resists that
Not stated he can
Can you read the file? Is it too hard to comprehend regen exists? I think this is the thrid time you've brought up this shit so far I think
I never said he could stop Regen.

And no it's shown in the anime, it can be used. Unless ofcourse you have a problem against it then do a ctr

the source comes from the cards, they are in the CRTs
Also this is REALLY DUMB if that's the case, someone make another CRT to apply basic shit that should've been done in any other verse, or else I'll make one and close all future threads regarding this verse if it isn't applied, or ask for file deletion.

Lack of proofing is a legitimate reason to delete files

Maybe you just weren't around when cards were getting discussed and applied. By all means be my guest and delete it

Also this is REALLY DUMB if that's the case, someone make another CRT to apply basic shit that should've been done in any other verse, or else I'll make one and close all future threads regarding this verse if it isn't applied, or ask for file deletion.

Lack of proofing is a legitimate reason to delete files
Dude Chill
There is a blog coming personally explaining all this

Basically, Match Start Stamina 1
What does stamina imply in the context?
The proof is that the probability manipulation works even in dimensions with different physics than the physical world.
...cool, Marvel has different dimensions with different physics too, and Physics Manipulation works there too
Not stated he can
Check the extension file listed, Silver Surfer
I never said he could stop Regen.
Then stop making irrelevant points regarding it.
Dude Chill
Fairly chill, these are very basic level complaints
There is a blog coming personally explaining all this
...then why are you debating on the match if you know the verse is in an incomplete state?

Should've stated firsthand that matches shouldn't be done because the verse has fuckall explanations as of now

...cool, Marvel has different dimensions with different physics too, and Physics Manipulation works there too

...then why are you debating on the match if you know the verse is in an incomplete state?

Should've stated firsthand that matches shouldn't be done because the verse has fuckall explanations as of now
Stamina implies...stamina.
The verse is actually very much finished, the cards were presented and discussed and applied, you can even find threads about them.

Is it like Ki or whatever? Stamina indeed is really vague, heck, I wanted to have better knowledge in SDBH
No stamina is stamina [meaning how much you can fight and how long]
DD Works by setting your stamina to 1, any effort that requires stamina will stun you. While you are stunned, passive and thought based attacks stops working [we need a small ctr about tbh]

becuz we can just pull up card abilities that are on the profile?
So I'm reliant on whatever contextless shit you pull up now to make your character look better? No.
Not sure what you mean by that
All I know is he can negate changes to his probability and negate any changes in the opponents probability
So it can't negate conceptual negation. Galactus can just make probability not be a thing.
Stamina implies...stamina.
So he's just tired or some shit? Amazing, he resists that. Wow.
The verse is actually very much finished, the cards were presented and discussed and applied, you can even find threads about them.
So I'm supposed to do YOUR research work for you? Have you BEEN on the wiki? A verse without proofing on the files may as well not exist. It is NOT complete by ANY definition whatsoever.

Stamina, you know the thing that people use up when they fight and when it's too low you get tired, exhausted, fatigued and the lower it gets the less and less your able to fight or defend your self and if you run out of you'll be incap or dead. That Stamina
Then they both squits out
DD is still gonna be a problem cause it works even if you resist stamina Reduction
I was saying one shot cause I meant instant atomization. Didn't say he wouldn't regen
I don't know. I get the feeling your pissed AF
Because it's Fun and nothing says we can't
Not really. The explanations are known by those who know them. It's clarification you need to understand. Which will be provided in due time

There are already threads for those abilties, and a blog is in the making so we can put scans. The cards are in Japanese, iirc.

Also how does he resist the whole stamina shit?

So I'm reliant on whatever contextless shit you pull up now to make your character look better? No.

So it can't negate conceptual negation. Galactus can just make probability not be a thing.

So I'm supposed to do YOUR research work for you? Have you BEEN on the wiki? A verse without proofing on the files may as well not exist. It is NOT complete by ANY definition whatsoever.
Contextless? Dude literally these are in ctr, if you are mad, go make a ctr about it. Literally the cards are in every relevant ctr about heroes, not my fault that you have been absence when things were getting implemented, but I do agree that we should add links in the profile.

There was like a CTR about it so go check those if you want. Or better yet just wait for the blog and close this now
That's optimal
Infinite Stamina doesn't save you

The research is there. The CTR was made with Staff overseeing. Your just looking on the wrong place

Stamina, you know the thing that people use up when they fight and when it's too low you get tired, exhausted, fatigued and the lower it gets the less and less your able to fight or defend your self and if you run out of you'll be incap or dead. That Stamina
So it does fuckall. Amazing
Then they both squits out
?
DD is still gonna be a problem cause it works even if you resist stamina Reduction
Stunning? What's the mechanic of that?
I was saying one shot cause I meant instant atomization. Didn't say he wouldn't regen
Then. Irrelevant. Point. Don't. Make. It.
I don't know. I get the feeling your pissed AF
I'm relatively calm rn
Because it's Fun and nothing says we can't

Not really. The explanations are known by those who know them. It's clarification you need to understand. Which will be provided in due time
Mate. You're in an indexing site, this is basic level shit.

And it takes 5 more braincells to realize that a verse is incomplete when it doesn't have justifications.

No I really am curious, what grade has your teacher given you when you haven't sourced shit?

I'm closing this. Resolve the scan issue, I reopen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back