• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Budget Sun wukong vs One big thing (Xeno Goku vs Galactus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him

VS

Well Fed Galactus used

Goku starts with ssj 2 and can transform up to ssj3 or 4

goku does not have keysword

Speed equal

Goku:
Galactus:
incon:

i will hold on to my life for dear god.

Last edited:
idk the last match up i saw which was future warrior vs galactus some marvel guy said galactus had some low 1-a shit

That's the first time I hear galactus has Low 1A hax.

Regardless, if it isn't thought based, and takes a bit of time, then Goku could one shot.

Goku has the keysword which means sealing/bfr/power null/limited causality manipulation. Plus passive probability manipulation meaning any non though based or passive attacks will not land, plus ge can one shot or just passively DD.

Goku has the keysword which means sealing/bfr/power null/limited causality manipulation. Plus passive probability manipulation meaning any non though based or passive attacks will not land, plus ge can one shot or just passively DD.
Its the dormant state you dingus

Also i think i remember domino say that Goku starts off with ki blast or fist. if that fails then he would go for sealing. And if that fails he will do summoning

goku just drains galactus's stamina (which is related to his Ap) to 1 like Thor did, Galan's low 1-A hax (via Supreme Nullifier) is OOC, this is a stomp for now

Passive Resistance Reduction?
No that doesn't even sound like a thing

Goku does have Passive Statistics, Damage and Stamina reduction but nothing more than that.... (I think)
Oof, I put resistance instead of Stamina (Where I live resistance refers to Stamina)

Now that I think about it...

Even if galactus is well fed
Won't he go back to being starving again because DD robbed him of all his stamina?

I'm just asking questions

Wait, if galactus stamina is 1, wouldn't he be at his weakest? Since his stamina is related to his ap thus he wouldn't do anything and just get sealed?

Now that I think about it...

Even if galactus is well fed
Won't he go back to being starving again because DD robbed him of all his stamina?

I'm just asking questions
Yes goku exist and tier 10-C galactus, only abstracts would not be affected since their stamina is linked to their true self/concept (low 1-A)

But no casualty nor bfr butmunch
Well that's really-
Going to effect a little by making it less of a stomp.
So goku sets his stamina to 1. 10-C galacutus can't use his any of his haxes if he is literally 1 at stamina. If that's right then it's a stomp

Yes goku exist and tier 10-C galactus, only abstracts would not be affected since their stamina is linked to their true self/concept (low 1-A)
Well 💩
Epic Stomp then

I might need to make a meme image for Dimensional Domain 😂😂😂

Maybe Goku an image of Goku #@$!ing Chi Chi overcomed with absolute pleasure while Goku is taunting her if she's out of Stamina

Well 💩
Epic Stomp then

I might need to make a meme image for Dimensional Domain 😂😂😂

Maybe Goku an image of Goku #@$!ing Chi Chi overcomed with absolute pleasure while Goku is taunting her if she's out of Stamina
i iimagined him trying to do chichi but she immediately gets fainted thus bulma creates a robot chichi with no stamina and they live happily ever after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back