• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noneless21

He/Him
Someone asked me to make the match, so here we are

On the red corner, we have The Former Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja! NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UZUMAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
2-29432_naruto-hokage-png-naruto-hokage-bijuu-mode-transparent.png

On the blue corner, we have Sonic' best friend and sidekick! MILES "TAAAAIIIIIIILSS" PROWEEEEEEEEER
detsj8r-43bc8f4f-2683-4c40-9bb0-08bf32f4033e.png

WHO! WILL! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!
Da Roolz:
  • Speed is equalized
  • Naruto (Storm Series) is in his strongest key and Tails is in Super Tails key
  • I may give Tails his optional equipment, but let's see
  • SBA otherwise

Bright Yellow Fox dude : 0
Bright Yellow Fox furry : 0
Sonic : 0

Apparently the concerning hax can be restricted as they're before a "likely" conditional or so.

the fate manipulation is on naruto himself not tails, but also can he stop naruto from coming back to life while amping himself??
I mean, Super Tails scales to Half 2-C, and while I see that Storm Naruto at his strongest is considerably above Low 2-C baseline, the gap between him and Tails is enough for the latter just knock him out if he notices that Naruto is coming back from death multiple times when he tries to kill him

I mean, Super Tails scales to Half 2-C, and while I see that Storm Naruto at his strongest is considerably above Low 2-C baseline, the gap between him and Tails is enough for the latter just knock him out if he notices that Naruto is coming back from death multiple times when he tries to kill him
yeah but the fate manipulation would not make that work, naruto is not supposed to "sleep" aka lose, so it would just make him comeback

naruto is not supposed to "sleep" aka lose, so it would just make him comeback
I'm not well-versed on Naruto nowadays, but isn't it more likely that by "sleep", it's really just referencing death? Sleep is used synonymously with death in many different contexts, isn't it a little NLF-ish to assume it's referring to forms of incap as well? Forgive me if I lack context

Also Tails' profile is gonna be updated soon (nothing gamechanging, just more equipment and better organization, etc.) so be on the lookout for that lol

I'm not well-versed on Naruto nowadays, but isn't it more likely that by "sleep", it's really just referencing death? Sleep is used synonymously with death in many different contexts, isn't it a little NLF-ish to assume it's referring to forms of incap as well? Forgive me if I lack context
well, just to say that this is the naruto from the storm series games, the fate+imortality type 8+ressurection comes from hagoromo, where he says that naruto is not supossoed to fail yet and then he revives him while making him stronger or with more vitality, the thing is, the part about sleep idk if it is about failing in general or just death, i guess it would depend, regardless, naruto can fight in "mental space" so supposedly he doesn't need his body to attack tails, do note, its been a while since i saw anything related to the storm series, i guess that it is a reach to say that naruto can attack while unconcious, but just wanted to point that out, i don't remember much of tails' profile, does he resist mind manipulation?

Also Tails' profile is gonna be updated soon (nothing gamechanging, just more equipment and better organization, etc.) so be on the lookout for that lol
oh i will, i check the tags from sonic everyday, lol

Last edited:
Back