• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Botamo Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So shouldn't he be Unknow, at least Solar System level with his attack negation because his actual durability could be quite low.

Well it's been heavily agreed on in the past to scale Striking Strength with Durability unless cases where it is explicitly stated/shown otherwise.

So if there is no proof he is a glass canon (or at least not to the point where the gap would be thousands of times) and he has 4-B level striking stength (which I recall that he was able to harm Base Goku with a belly flop) then his durability should be scaled to that.

Well I do not know much about Bleach, but it seems in Askin's case is because his durability is rather inconsistent and seemingly reliant on the effectiveness of his powers.

But once again a popular policy that this site has heavily supported and applied to the majority of its characters is to scale Striking Strength to Durability unless the verse in question explicitly states/shows them to be separate. Even if Botamo can't take what he dishes out, there is nothing to suggest his dura is thousands of times weaker.

If Botamo has 4-B level striking strength, then to follow our policy and the way we have scaled most characters, his durability should at least be in the same tier.

Does At least Solar System level physically, Unknow much higher with attack absorption.

Sound ok?

Well definitely no "At least" to his Solar System stats. I think it should be:

Durability: Solar System level physically, Unknow with his powers (Nullifies physical or energy based attacks and sends them to another dimension)

Ok so if its ok i'll make the change though should I also change his power to power nullification instead of invulnerability?

@Peter Once again, I am not knowledgable in Bleach. I'm just going by his profile saying "Also, his durability seems inconsistent, thanks to his main ability he has survived attacks from City level to Island level, but, he has taken damage from both either way and his durability feats may be tied to his use of The Deathdealing"

But this is a Dragon Ball thread, not a Bleach thread, so I'd appreciate this subject gets dropped and perhaps brought up in a separate thread if needed.

@Radical That sounds fair to me.

Ok since the changes have been made I will close this thread if anyone has anything to add just come to my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back