• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boruto Manga is the new canon, after the Naruto Manga, therefore all Boruto movie feats will need to be revised with that of the manga. The new kages need pages, and they scale to Kinshiki and Momoshiki as seen in the manga. Do not compare them with Merged Momoshiki, who obtained a new form and will probably have new feats.

This is a general discussion of the movie vs manga canon, i didn't though of it that way.

Okay. The manga is canon but I don't know about them scaling to Kinshiki. The admins will decide that. The thread should be moved. I think it would get better attention in the Content Revision board.

Any admin reading this please move the thread to Content Revision as it seems that it does belong there.

Thank You, now Boruto writer is the same guy who wrote the Boruto Movie novel, planet absorption incoming. Which means Kaguya and Momoshiki Star level Upgrade isn't that far away. Kaguya with her dimension attack and Momoshiki by absorbing a chakra star in the novel, maybe we can get it in the Boruto manga.

Hmm. I didn't know that. Hope Momoshiki really absorbs a star. They should have allowed Toneri to do so and make Naruto proceed to stomp him.

Also, you mentioned something about the Kage scaling to Kinshiki. Did they harm him?

In the manga they are as fast as him, can fight on par with him, and they also seal him and unlike the movie he couldn't get out. Kinshiki didn't damage then at all. They fight againts Momoshiki in base as well and both Momoshiki and Kinshiki were really trying against them. As Sasuke stated physically they were no match for them, they needed to absorb their powers to throw them back at them.

Momoshiki's power explain by Sasuke:

https://***********.com/r/boruto/007/3814/38

Can someone update his profile page?

Isn't that the same Momoshiki that knocked Naruto out? Should be an inconsistency.

About Kinshiki, well 6-B Gokage sounds weird as hell. I mean, they would be stronger than Hashirama.

Naruto in the ring was in base form and he was unharmed by Momoshiki's physical attacks.

He absorb their attacks and ate the chakra fruits to do tthis.

https://***********.com/r/boruto/005/3661/34

Burning Full Fingers said:
Isn't that the same Momoshiki that knocked Naruto out? Should be an inconsistency.
About Kinshiki, well 6-B Gokage sounds weird as hell. I mean, they would be stronger than Hashirama.
They're the next generation and if you read the fight, they were on par with Kinshiki.

Pretty sure Naruto let Momoshiki knock him out. Like Apple said, Naruto was in base form and when he went into his Sage or So6p mode he only used it defensively to protect Boruto and Sarada. And he inticipated Sasuke coming to save him anyways so I doubt Naruto wouldnt have just let Momoshiki take him away

Meh. I can't imagine someone like Chōjurō being stronger than Madara because he's from the next generation. He was essentially fodder during the war. But anyway, let's see. I mean, he would essentially be on the same tier with Juubito.

Doesn't really matter. There's no way the Kage should be on the same tier with Juubito. Much less stronger than Hashirama and Madara. It doesn't really make sense.

Time skip = training. They are the Kages now. Hashirama even said that it was time to intrust the future to the new generation. There is no way they are gonna remain weak forever.

My problem is that people like Chōjurō and Kurotsuchi were basically fodder during the war. I don't think they should anywhere near Juubito. At all.

I know, however, Naruto only trained once with Killer Bee and he jumped from City level, to Moon, to Small Planet level, during the war without training at all.

That's because he made friends with Kurama and the other bijuu and synchronized their chakra with his. And he got half of Hagoromo's chakra. Moreover, he's the main character so we can't really compare him to people like Chōjurō that are barely relevant.

His excuse is been the main character? I know about his power ups, I'm just saying about the training he had. It was inconsistent.

Uh, yeah you can't compare Naruto to characters that are barely relevant like Chōjurō. Training doesn't matter when he received those massive powerups. Meanwhile, the Kage have nothing like that.

It seems that way, but if they continue to face off againts against stronger opponents they will need an upgrade.

Yeah I defimitely understand why you think it would be strange however wouldnt Gaara at the least scale to them? He is not a new Kage he unlike the other 4 kept his position and grew stronger/more experienced over the years. It shouldnt be strange for Current Gaara to be comparable to Madara or Juubito, right?

Gaara also posses a Bijuu, and he has not master Cloak Bijuu Mode from his beast yet. What an upgrade would that be. Mmm.

Gaara being comparable to Juubito makes me smile as I type this (in fact I want to laugh) but it makes the most sense. And Darui to an extent too. Though I'm still not seeing anyone being on Juubito's level. He essentially fodderized everyone during the war and was ripping the Edo Kage apart. Casually. I can't even imagine any of the current Kage doing so. The only person that reacted to his assault and speed and tanked an attack from him was BSM Naruto. Anyway, the admins will probably decide.

Also, Gaara doesn't have Shukaku again. It has been extracted from him since around the beginning of Shippuden.

Also, Gaara doesn't have Shukaku again. It has been extracted from him since around the beginning of Shippuden.
I forgot, remind me again, didn't Shukaku said something about returning to the village?

The tail beast were free at the end, iirc, and I can't wait for the new Jinjuriki's.

I don't remember anything about Shukaku saying this. Maybe so he could visit Gaara?

There will be no new jinchüriki, though. The bijuu were enslaved in the first place. But now they're free. I doubt they would willingly allow themselves to be sealed again after their bad experience. Except if they're captured forcefully.

Replace "d" with "t" lol

Yes, next chapter is Merged Momoshiki with his new form vs Naruto and Sasuke.

I thought he used Absolute Zero or something?
Those once's were used by him after absorbing the jutsus from Katasuke's Kote, I'm not sure if they classify as his own techniques or as counter/mirror attacks according to what Sasuke said in the manga. Better wait for chapter 8 it should be up by the 22 of this month.

Katasuke's Kote only has real jutsu in it, right? Who the hell in Narutoverse would have Absolute Zero?

He absorbed it so it should count as a technique for him. If he absorbs something, he can create it without needing to absorb it once again, right?

Back