• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ziller and Shmeaty after surviving evaluation from the entire CGM team.

cry-david-martinez.gif

Boros' profile was a downplayed mess just a few months ago
somehow, things have gotten better. And yet there is still much to do.

Should Boros receive some kind of Physics Manipulation? His aura alone can remove friction allowing one to not burn up due to heat friction.

Ziller is awesome for getting all those Boros W and such, but I wouldn't get my hopes up with the switch to the vaporizing method, getting the melt accepted was a miracle in itself... Not that I doubt Ziller's ability, as he manipulated the laws of physics and made FTL acceleration possible...

Boros deniers when they find out that anime Boros has flight, low high regen, vaporization, 5-B physicals, a star level csrc, and the best theme song in both seasons of the anime.

Seigi Shikkou is much better than his theme though
Honestly it was kind of used as Boros' theme at the end of the fight, since he paralleled saitama's fight with the subterraneans and the best part of the song comes in when Boros is at his absolute strongest, and ends only after Saitama throws his attack. The way it's used in the scene honestly has Boros placed as the one the theme is playing for, since it's the only real fight for him in the universe at the moment
anyways Boros has 2 themes, dark energy is peak, but The Ruler is a song embodying absolute power, it's pretty cool.

Honestly it was kind of used as Boros' theme at the end of the fight, since he paralleled saitama's fight with the subterraneans and the best part of the song comes in when Boros is at his absolute strongest, and ends only after Saitama throws his attack. The way it's used in the scene honestly has Boros placed as the one the theme is playing for, since it's the only real fight for him in the universe at the moment
anyways Boros has 2 themes, dark energy is peak, but The Ruler is a song embodying absolute power, it's pretty cool.
That final Boros blast with the music playing is a peak I haven't seen hit yet

Boros is 5-A, hear me out

Boros said he has power that surpasses all members of his race.
When blast did that thingy where others helped him out and lent him energy, its safe to assume they can scale to him or to at least 5-A
The alien (boris) who looks like boros, its same to assume they are the same race. Boros stated himself he surpasses them in power, so this means Boros > Boris
Boros is 5-A possibly High 4-C

Worst is even if Boris confirmed it later it would be argued that he's only talking about physical strength, and not spatial power amps.

Boros is 5-A, hear me out

Boros said he has power that surpasses all members of his race.
When blast did that thingy where others helped him out and lent him energy, its safe to assume they can scale to him or to at least 5-A
The alien (boris) who looks like boros, its same to assume they are the same race. Boros stated himself he surpasses them in power, so this means Boros > Boris
Boros is 5-A possibly High 4-C
Jesus Christ. You people need to chill.

From what I saw the arguments are good, during the video I noticed only one argument that could be debunked, but overall it's good, the problem is that I'm not sure if most of the arguments would be acceptable for Wiki standards, since that although narratively compelling, the Wiki is quite rigid with this type of argument.

For now I'm going to sit on the fence and watch how this might end up playing out here.

From what I saw the arguments are good, during the video I noticed only one argument that could be debunked, but overall it's good, the problem is that I'm not sure if most of the arguments would be acceptable for Wiki standards, since that although narratively compelling, the Wiki is quite rigid with this type of argument.

For now I'm going to sit on the fence and watch how this might end up playing out here.
Yeah it's nice to look outside the wiki for differing opinions every once in a while even if the arguments don't hold up to wiki standards like the narrative arguments. But some of the comparisons done with monster Garou and the "he took damage" statement might be good since I didn't consider that it might still be in the Japanese release and Viz just edited it out.

The hard thing about Boros's scale is that most of the evidence for its strength isn't solid enough for the Wiki or isn't something the Wiki accepts, and even when the narrative makes it clear, it also doesn't help that Boros has so little screen time.

okay so here's what we've got
we know that cosmic garou was able to scratch saitama with consecutive normal punches despite him still not being serious
we know that Boros has a definitive "he took damage statement" which is supported by the guidebook saying that he has rivaling abilities and Boros implying that Saitama may have a small wound and also getting a reaction out of him after being punched
along with everything else in the video
what are we gonna do about this.

okay so here's what we've got
we know that cosmic garou was able to scratch saitama with consecutive normal punches despite him still not being serious
we know that Boros has a definitive "he took damage statement" which is supported by the guidebook saying that he has rivaling abilities and Boros implying that Saitama may have a small wound and also getting a reaction out of him after being punched
along with everything else in the video
what are we gonna do about this.
Scale Boros to or downscale him from initial Cosmic Garou making him At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C. I feel like that would make the most sense at least with the current scaling.

Scale Boros to or downscale him from initial Cosmic Garou making him At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C. I feel like that would make the most sense at least with the current scaling.
Yeah that seems to be the best bet
I’m not actually gonna suggest any kind of Boris scaling this early in the game since that’s gonna get infinitely rejected

Back