• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^Yeah, are there any statements of Saitama holding Released Boros' speed in high regard? Because that isn't enough.

You son of a-
C6DCT3I.png

It's probably retractable or doesn't appear when it isn't needed. We could also blame censorship and say that it was actually out the whole time.

We need more calc group mods to check out this calc so we can solidify Boros as peak Rel+ in MB.

Also, this feat was performed by Boros before he went "all out", and is 0.267858742% off from the Sol, we could definitely see Sol Boros.
The calc has an error. If you multiply by (1-x^2) to ged rid of the same from deminator then x can't be equal to 1 or -1 because you are doing division/multiplication by 0. If we are allowed to multiply/divide by 0 then we can prove that 1=2.

The calc has an error. If you multiply by (1-x^2) to ged rid of the same from deminator then x can't be equal to 1 or -1 because you are doing division/multiplication by 0. If we are allowed to multiply/divide by 0 then we can prove that 1=2.
Uh yeah, scroll down a little. The calculator didn't process the 100,000,000 in the equation, when that was fixed, the result came out to 99.73% Sol.

"Seeing the amount of discussions about Boros' scaling to Orochi I think we should just make it a "possibly" rating and be done with it. Btw I think Saitama's statement about Boros being the strongest opponent he has faced can create another scaling to Orochi since it is stated that Saitama has already defeated threats comparable to MA."

"As a supporting argument, in chapter 123 it is implied that Saitama has defeated threats comparable to MA which includes Orochi. It can't be Dark Matter Thieves since it is a worldwide known event. So unless we skipped something important, this happened before BoS."

It shouldn't even be a debate and also orochi feat should be remove because the continental feat they did is implied to be superior to his previous feat

Btw I think Saitama's statement about Boros being the strongest opponent he has faced can create another scaling to Orochi since it is stated that Saitama has already defeated threats comparable to MA.
That’s only worth like, a “possibly higher” rating, that isn’t enough to scale him to Orochi.

How y’all Boros bro’s feel about a nascar racer and a desktop background stomping on your bro?

Boros still claps a majority of the top tiers so it’s all good.

the only nice thing I’ll say about Boros is his design. Peak design.

That’s only worth like, a “possibly higher” rating, that isn’t enough to scale him to Orochi.
I don't know, from my point of view we have enough evidence for a 'possibly higher (scale to Orochi)'.

However, I don't have a shred of energy to defend my point of view, I will only do something if someone foolish, tries to demote Boros to tier 7 or lower...

I don't know, from my point of view we have enough evidence for a 'possibly higher (scale to Orochi)'.

However, I don't have a shred of energy to defend my point of view, I will only do something if someone foolish, tries to demote Boros to tier 7 or lower...
Taking “Saitama’s beaten threats comparable to the MA” and “Boros is probably the strongest person he’s fought” to mean Boros > Orochi is kind of a stretch tbh (especially considering that the majority of the MA is composed of demons and dragons and Orochi is stronger than literally every other monster there).

Well that’s just impossible outside of his Armored form, I’m pretty sure Released Boros has his own 6-C calc and there is a High 6-B calc for the ship taking the moon jump.

I know, but since I joined this site, many impossible things from my point of view have happened (Supersonic Boros), I can't know what the future will be like... (Unless you have some power or a super mind, but I doubt that this exists in the world real).

Anyway, other than Boros from tier 6, it's fine with me...

I mean while people like to poke fun at the "he called Boros strong" argument, that was never the sole basis for the argument. It was also just how disinterested in Orochi he was.

With Garou he at least showed some interest in his power as he evolved, and didn't just have a bored face the entire time. The fact that he didn't question Boros' title of "Dominator of the Universe", but couldn't believe Orochi was the "Monster King", also speaks volumes. (Although he may not have questioned Boros' title because he got it confused with Denominator of the Universe, he didn't question that Boros was the ship's captain. He even said he thought Orochi might be the Monster Prince).

With all that in mind, I would find a 6A (Or whatever the Moon Jump calc is), possibely High 6A (Was treated more seriously by Saitama than Orochi, who did this), to be a reasonable addition to Boros' profile.

I mean while people like to poke fun at the "he called Boros strong" argument, that was never the sole basis for the argument. It was also just how disinterested in Orochi he was.
Saitama was also pretty disinterested in Boros until he went into Meteoric Burst though. With Released Boros, it’s literally just “he called him strong tho”.

Saitama was also pretty disinterested in Boros until he went into Meteoric Burst though. With Released Boros, it’s literally just “he called him strong tho”.
Yeah, I just am talking about scaling for MB really, although I would debate you on him being equally bored with Released Boros, I can see the point. Still think MB scales, and I still think them closing the Orochi thread was dne in poor faith.

Back