• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The thing is that their durability is different. He can't tell that from their fight really. He can observe how quickly they dodge/attack him, and make the sertion he is faster than them.

Also, AS is one of the fastest characters in the series, so being blitzed by him isn't impossible. Also, his back was turned when it happened.

Iaian bros… we got surpassed…
IMG_5797.png

High Hypersonic+ is still too slow for Released Boros imo, but it’s FAR better than before, so that’s good
Saitama does say he's the first one to keep up with him, and has, if I'm not mistaken, seen Bang's speed before. I wonder if it's possible to also scale him above Genos and Sonic's speed, or Genos' beam speed.

How strong would Boros be if we hypothetically take his energy melting shit in the anime as canon 🤔

Honestly, I just like Boros as a character and he is still one of my favourites in the series. I don’t care at all that current Garou is more powerful than him

Last edited:
The mere fact that Boros has his own General Discussion Thread with three pages is a grand achievement that Garou doesn't have despite Boros having only appeared in a few chapters and Garou having been in multiple arcs including the current Monster Association arc that has been dragging on for a long time.

The mere fact that Boros has his own General Discussion Thread with three pages is a grand achievement that Garou doesn't have despite Boros having only appeared in a few chapters and Garou having been in multiple arcs including the current Monster Association arc that has been dragging on for a long time.
because garou doesn't have boros' destructive energy that could vaporize the bones of any normal creature or the energy from his body that transforms into a propelling force elevating speed and power to a level beyond the limitations of living flesh 🤨 🧐

Honestly, I just like Boros as a character and he is still one of my favourites in the series. I don’t care at all that current Garou is more powerful than him
Exactly. Because Boros has enough similarities to Saitama, (while still showing us some differences through his dialogue), so that we get a pretty good idea of who he is even if he got very little screentime.

I wanna try making an argument to scale Released Boros's speed above Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto's

Last edited:
Back