• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

I’m so tempted to make an AP equalized Released Boros v. Batman match in Fun and Games.

Zamasu made a rough High Hypersonic calc but it's still rough and Zamasu plan to improve later on so we can't use it.

There's another speed feat I wanted to calc, which is the speed Boros blasting upon his ship, but then I realized the ******* Boros ship thread has yet to conclude, which is necessary for me to find the distance so this one can't be called till that is completed :/

We don't do threat level scaling for speed anymore apparently.
I mean you don't really need threat level scaling. Boros states that he stays in his armored form so that he can prolong fights with opponents. In this form, he should scale above Melzagard, who should somewhat scale to Bang's speed. (I know Melzagard is supersonic+, but that's also clearly wrong. There's no way he could hit an opponent 100's of times faster like that)

Zamasu made a rough High Hypersonic calc but it's still rough and Zamasu plan to improve later on so we can't use it.

There's another speed feat I wanted to calc, which is the speed Boros blasting upon his ship, but then I realized the ******* Boros ship thread has yet to conclude, which is necessary for me to find the distance so this one can't be called till that is completed :/
We need to finish the High 7A+ CRT, the Groribas CRT, the Boros' ship Calculations, an Orochi CRT, a Garou calculation, and we have to revise a bunch of character's speeds back to what it was because some genius decided to change all the speed ratings without linking their CRT in the OPM discussion thread.

I mean you don't really need threat level scaling. Boros states that he stays in his armored form so that he can prolong fights with opponents. In this form, he should scale above Melzagard, who should somewhat scale to Bang's speed. (I know Melzagard is supersonic+, but that's also clearly wrong. There's no way he could hit an opponent 100's of times faster like that)
That was already argued in the main thread and rejected.

Melz gets consistently blitzed by everyone. Including opponents who are slower than Bang is. Him tagging Bang was the only time he managed to hit someone faster than him. It's likely an inconsistency.

Melz gets consistently blitzed by everyone.
He only gets blitzed by AS really. He may be on the slower side, but he is still roughly in the same ballpark as them.
Him tagging Bang was the only time he managed to hit someone faster than him. It's likely an inconsistency.
I mean in that case, if he's moving like a snail to everyone's POV, why did they not all just incircle and insta-kill him. He kind of has to downscale.

Also, his attack speed was fast enough to blitz Iaian, whoo is High Hypersonic, so he should get that as a bare minimum.

He only gets blitzed by AS really. He may be on the slower side, but he is still roughly in the same ballpark as them.
He's unable to even hit Metal Bat or PPP the entire fight.

I mean in that case, if he's moving like a snail to everyone's POV, why did they not all just incircle and insta-kill him. He kind of has to downscale.

Also, his attack speed was fast enough to blitz Iaian, whoo is High Hypersonic, so he should get that as a bare minimum.
I'm may have missed the recent Iaian key split CRT we had. High Hypersonic only applies for his monster arc key. His Alien Conquerers key is only At least 8-B with At least Supersonic+ via upscaling from early Saitama

I'm may have missed the recent Iaian key split CRT we had. High Hypersonic only applies for his monster arc key. His Alien Conquerers key is only At least 8-B with At least Supersonic+ via upscaling from early Saitama
That's just fanon though. No one ever states he gets stronger/weaker throughout the story.

That's just fanon though. No one ever states he gets stronger/weaker throughout the story.
Didn't Atomic Samurai state in one of the OVAs that Iaian was training to become better than he was with two arms after he lost one of them against Melzalgard? The fact that he is a disciple would also imply that he is still training and improving.

Back