• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BOROS BROOOOOOS! We lost our Orochi scaling! They didn't even wait for the dicussion to start back up, they literally said "I think enough people agreed, so this can be locked", lmao.
Scaling was thrown out months ago. There was no reason to just restart the entire thread.

Boros now scales above, his ship, which scales to Saitama's moon crater, which is 63 petatons. A much lower level of High 6-A basically

We scale him to Orochi or we delete his profile lmao.
Or we could deem his calcu as an outlier because the continental feat they did is shown and implied to be superior to his Gaia feat. That feat is not supposed to be that strong. I didn't say this in orochi calcu thread before cause i thought boros would scale but if not then I'm gonna tell what i really thought of his calcu and it's pure wank.

But why when we could just scale Boros to it? Removing the feat still requires Boros and Orochi being considerd scailable.

He's saying Orochi's core feat isn't "supposed" to be High 6-A so he should be downgraded. If that feat is removed Orochi gets downgraded to Low 6-B so scaling Boros to him would be pointless.

Plus idk why worthless bolded his words when point still stands that you originally didn't want to say the calc is wank because Boros scales to the value 🤷‍♂️

Not really when he's gonna have trouble hitting anyone, with almost every Low 7-B and above being MHS

Boros can't hit anyone but no one can damage him. It's a stalemate

They weren't being specific in their post smh.

Plus MB wouldn't be able to hit Post Darkshine Garou or Platinum Sperm. I think Flashy Flash's possibly FTL is wack so I wouldn't include him.

Nooooooooooo!

borosbros, your boi got eclipsed in power by 7 people now.
Not even top 5 anymore.

if y’all want to vent I’m here for yall.

Just remember, design >>> all.

"garou adapts GG, garou accelerated dev and reactive Evo GG, garou skill stomp and radiation GG, garou copi-"

STFU IM KICKING YOU TO THE MOON
saitama-genos.gif

Back