• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reasons why
Boros>>>cosmic garou
1: boros has a big ship, garou does not
2: boros is the dominator of the universe, garou is not
3: boros wears armor that intentionally suppresses his power, it shows how much of a chad he is and garou doesn't do that
4: boros has his own power, gayrou only has god's finger
5: boros animated by madhouse, cosmic garou not animated :ROFLMAO:
6: boros does not copy like a pussy
7: boros has ssj3 hair, garou does not
8: cooler attack name chad collapsing star roaring cannon vs lame gamma burst flash

Large Size Boros for being able to hold the world 😼
images_56.jpeg

And ******* Do-S lmaooo and since he doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation or supernatural willpower he can actually lose to her

And ******* Do-S lmaooo and since he doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation or supernatural willpower he can actually lose to her
Do-S mind manip relies on doing any sort of damage on said opponent. She's not harming a High 6-A character lmao

Do-S mind manip relies on doing any sort of damage on said opponent. She's not harming a High 6-A character lmao
Question: Couldn't it be argued that Garou would get at least a possible resistance to Do-S whips via likely having stronger willpower than Fubuki? Also, It makes no sense Orochi would order Do-S to control Garou if he didn't believe she wouldn't have a method to do so.

Also, Do-S has the ability to transform the victims she control over a longer period of time into partial monsters which is something missing from her profile.

Her MHS+ justification is wacky already considering Bushidrill saw her attack, reacted and managed to move and all of that while having to focus on the mercs.

What can I say, I like them evil

What kind of upgrade
The point of the joke was I was calling you a simp while calling for an unwarranted upgrade for Genos. Probably should have said something like "What we really need is to upgrade Genos to 4A" Lmao.

The point of the joke was I was calling you a simp while calling for an unwarranted upgrade for Genos. Probably should have said something like "What we really need is to upgrade Genos to 4A" Lmao.
4-A durability for his core

What was the reasoning behind not using the databook statement about Boros being 5-B? Afaik Vib from the fan translation team confirmed that the kanji that's used in the databook its the same as the one Saitama used when he said he was gonna destroy the earth or something

What was the reasoning behind not using the databook statement about Boros being 5-B? Afaik Vib from the fan translation team confirmed that the kanji that's used in the databook its the same as the one Saitama used when he said he was gonna destroy the earth or something
Which databook statement?

The one that said he could destroy the earth with the CSRC
I reiterate, which one? If you mean the one that’s currently on Boros’ profile, it’s been determined that destroying the surface of the Earth is the more accurate translation.

I reiterate, which one? If you mean the one that’s currently on Boros’ profile, it’s been determined that destroying the surface of the Earth is the more accurate translation.
It's better explained by Vib here also for some reason I can't attach the image idk

Heard psykos is becoming low 5-B for lifting the crust
if we going by that, she only lifted the ocean crust while boros was going to destroy it along with everything else
boros > psykos fusion

Back