• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
b24d6c009b6493e461d9373a3564f4bc.jpg

if im gonna wank off my favorite character, i better make it look good in the process.
The stretches i see with Boros scaling to Garou is so funny, I'm surprised they didn't tear a muscle with that stretch
There is logic in the scale, enough logic to perhaps get a 'possibly', however there are many strong counter arguments that have built up over the years that also have logic.

This is the short version, the main reason for Garou = Boros' downfall is the deviation of the manga from the webcomic.

The 4 types of opm characters

The glass canon: Powerful AP and decent abilities but a mosquito buzzing near them will cause them to pull a homeless emperor

The tank: Powerful AP and Dura but slow to the point esdeath laughs and solos

Hax Lord: Phoenix Man

Gods: Well rounded with abilities that hold OPM up in dealing with other verses (Mainly boros, orochi, and garou cuz of their regen and garous reactive evolution)

Zero diff. He physically couldn't be killed in that fight lol and Genos can't get close.
I mean here's how I think about it.

In terms of raw AP, Genos has a small advantage, in speed, according to wiki standards, Boros blitzes, and zero diffs, but according to my wacked up saling, Boros is still faster, but more like 3 times instead of 3000 times. So for 10 seconds, Genos keeps Boros at range, then Genos gets yeeted ito oblivion.

The 4 types of opm characters

The glass canon: Powerful AP and decent abilities but a mosquito buzzing near them will cause them to pull a homeless emperor

The tank: Powerful AP and Dura but slow to the point esdeath laughs and solos

Hax Lord: Phoenix Man

Gods: Well rounded with abilities that hold OPM up in dealing with other verses (Mainly boros, orochi, and garou cuz of their regen and garous reactive evolution)

Hello, based department?
IMG_5718.png

Back