• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking a person's body at relatively high speeds would obviously require your leg to move much faster than the body.

The problem with the calc is that Boros kicked Saitama at 56.67% of the speed of light in the anime, and for Gery we used 75% of the speed of light, not 90%.

FTL momentum definitely should not be a thing, it’s Basically the same as FTL KE
the calculator that was used is not meant to be used for FTL or Relativistic stuff (there are whole separate calculators for stuff at those speeds.

Last edited:
Calc has been rejected now. Classical Momental can't be used for Rela and FTL speeds.

Screen_Shot_2022-05-20_at_8.00.24_PM.png

There was a CRT about this like a year+ ago. It was changed to 90% SoL. It even shows 90% as the new accepted end in the blog.
@Qawsedf234 Seems to imply they accepted the 75% for Geryu and that Boros was faster than that for an unknown amount, and that's why he got possibly higher.

However if the calc was rejected this thread cannot continue.

Seems to imply they accepted the 75% for Geryu and that Boros was faster than that for an unknown amount, and that's why he got possibly higher.
The fault is on me here. A later CRT about it resulted in the change from 75 to 90% based on that and I should've linked the CRT then.

If needed I can just change the end back to 75% accepted to avoid confusion in the future.

But for the thread you can't use IRL math to justify a calc that breaks IRL newtonian laws. Boros moving his leg fast enough would likely increase its mass to the point where it could accelerate Saitama to whatever speed needed. That or as I mentioned before, the energy is what provides the speed so the energy is actually what's moving Saitama at a Rel+ rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back