• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it's range will be lessened when it has to overcome EC's durability along that entire distance.
Same CSRC lessened the range of his serious punch if not for it the shockwaves (?) would travel around the earth several times
Last

Same CSRC lessened the range of his serious punch if not for it the shockwaves (?) would travel around the earth several times
Last
Even then, remember King wanted there to be no collateral damage, so it makes sense that Saitama may have held back to lessen its effect. This is different.

Can’t think of a character as trash as Boros having a fanbase. Jiren comes to mind, but he at least had 3pm entire arc.

I’m glad this thread is ******** on the character and There’s only a couple little kids defending him.

You need to chill i don't hate Boros or like him or dislike him i just dislike the idea of him scaling to almost every feat higher than he did just because of a statement that could be outdated or something like that

he was the first to survive a punch
maxresdefault-7.jpg

Not sure but something like it wasn't made for defense, it was made to seal his power

Edit: I'm not entirely sure tho
He still got punched into his chamber's pillar that is more durable than the rest of the ship and was alive. I don't see why he isn't 6-A for his durability at the very least

Here's my pitch for a Boros animated show:

Boros and his younger brother Tratis are living in a poverty striken settlement on their homeworld, forced to work as low level gladiators just to get by.

A space alien, (Xenonith) hearing of the innate healing abilities of Boros' species goes to his world looking for a real fight. Boros and Tratis challenge him, but are dominated. Tatris is incinrated, and Boros manages to land only one single-rage filled hit. This catches Xenonith's attention, who tells him that Boros has 1-5 years (idk for sure) to train and become as strong as he can before Xenonith returns to challenge him once more.

Boros begins a journey where he learns to forgive himself for what happened to his brother, while also learning to make connections with other living beings, (Groribas and Gery would be supporting cast), and unleash his full potential.

When he comes to grips with his brother's death and stops pretending winning will bring him back, he confronts Xenonith, who he dominates. It ends with him deciding to undertake the same path as Xenonith, traveling the universe looking for worthy opponents.

It's pretty much a cycle, Xenonith looks for worthy opponents, gets effortlessly beaten by Boros, Boros looks for worthy opponents, and gets effortlessly defeated by Saitama.

It would also make Boros, Gror, and Geryuganshoop's deaths so much more tragic given how hastily they are slaughtered.

Here's my pitch for a Boros animated show:

Boros and his younger brother Tratis are living in a poverty striken settlement on their homeworld, forced to work as low level gladiators just to get by.

A space alien, (Xenonith) hearing of the innate healing abilities of Boros' species goes to his world looking for a real fight. Boros and Tratis challenge him, but are dominated. Tatris is incinrated, and Boros manages to land only one single-rage filled hit. This catches Xenonith's attention, who tells him that Boros has 1-5 years (idk for sure) to train and become as strong as he can before Xenonith returns to challenge him once more.

Boros begins a journey where he learns to forgive himself for what happened to his brother, while also learning to make connections with other living beings, (Groribas and Gery would be supporting cast), and unleash his full potential.

When he comes to grips with his brother's death and stops pretending winning will bring him back, he confronts Xenonith, who he dominates. It ends with him deciding to undertake the same path as Xenonith, traveling the universe looking for worthy opponents.

It's pretty much a cycle, Xenonith looks for worthy opponents, gets effortlessly beaten by Boros, Boros looks for worthy opponents, and gets effortlessly defeated by Saitama.

It would also make Boros, Gror, and Geryuganshoop's deaths so much more tragic given how hastily they are slaughtered.
This is awesome. I definitely want a spin-off series about Boros and the Dark Matter Thieves.

Nobody seriously hate boros. Garou’s feats simply outclasses him in every single category without even mentioning Saitama. Although it is fun being right about Garou being stronger which is something I’ve been preaching for years now.
A much more neutral answer than I expected, but ok...

But I still have my doubts that there are some users who don't hate Boros, (There was one who said he would kill himself if he climbed to Garou)

Serious question, why do people like Boros so much as a character?
He has his charisma and fought with dignity against Saitama, also has the fact that he's linked with a dozen of my ideologies about the universe (That's not to say I support genocide, in case someone doesn't understand me)

Back