• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Feats doesn't really matter you can have trash DC but still be comparable or stronger than someone with better DC
AP exists for that reasons

Yeah it’s really weird that people think someone with better feats can hold a candle to someone with worse feats. What a preposterous notion.

Oh oh I'm pretty sure in their eyes boros CSRC >>>>>>>>>> orochi feat
And I'm pretty sure if they faught outside the ship the battle would have been different and it's not just an assumption it's facts

I think the narrative makes it clear that Boros >> Orochi, but I don't think there's any narrative implication for Boros being on Garou's level. Actually the opposite.

That's what I'm about to say hence i said those who say orochi > boros prob don't watch OPM and as for garou yes there is and it's saitama not taking him seriously
And ONE and Murata statement too

We dont know what they think now. They change so many aspects about the manga compared to the webcomic and changed their plans for the manga’s story multiple times mid arc that it wouldnt be a shock that the two being comparable changed as well.

Honestly, trying to cast Boros as Garou is useless these days, especially with the amount of haters constantly bombarding the character and trying to minimize him as much as possible.

There are multiple users attacking the character after the Garou's feat just because they don't like the character or his fans (We Boros fans aren't even making the move to scale him to Garou) and yet the random and exaggerated bombardment continues.

And notice that they're using the argument that Garou took punches better than Boros to put G over B, when in the past they said that no one scales for Saitama's punches to prevent Boros from climbing too high (Kombu infinity would have lasts High 6-C if so).

From my point of view there is enough evidence to 'possibly' scale Boros for the Garou feat, but with the amount of users who seem to hate Boros it's impossible.

Note that in exchange for the level 5 feat, the quality of the story took a hit, while in the Boros arc, at least it was worthy of the manga.

In my theory boros would crack the whole planet if he punch the ground just theory but it's likely cause of garou new feat

Honestly, trying to cast Boros as Garou is useless these days, especially with the amount of haters constantly bombarding the character and trying to minimize him as much as possible.

There are multiple users attacking the character after the Garou's feat just because they don't like the character or his fans (We Boros fans aren't even making the move to scale him to Garou) and yet the random and exaggerated bombardment continues.

And notice that they're using the argument that Garou took punches better than Boros to put G over B, when in the past they said that no one scales for Saitama's punches to prevent Boros from climbing too high (Kombu infinity would have lasts High 6-C if so).

From my point of view there is enough evidence to 'possibly' scale Boros for the Garou feat, but with the amount of users who seem to hate Boros it's impossible.

Note that in exchange for the level 5 feat, the quality of the story took a hit, while in the Boros arc, at least it was worthy of the manga.
Nobody seriously hate boros. Garou’s feats simply outclasses him in every single category without even mentioning Saitama. Although it is fun being right about Garou being stronger which is something I’ve been preaching for years now.

It's bs they like garou more than boros
It doesnt have to do with liking a character more but I would argue they don’t like Garou with how they are handling him in the last dozen chapters. I would take weak feats with good writing and art over crazy feats with mediocre art and terrible story any day.

It's bs they like garou more than boros
Not hard to like an antihero with lots of a character development more than a genocidal space alien that appeared for 3 chapters.

Of course this doesn’t have any impact on how strong people think characters are in relation to Boros. That’s wholly based on feats.

Boros is awesome. He's one of my favorite characters in all of fiction, nevermind just OPM. When I argue against him 100% scaling, I am simply trying to get an accurate answer, even though obviosuly 5B Boros would be BASED.
Well this is different. Let's say that character C can 1 shot all other characters in his verse with a full force punch. Now let's say he uses attack CNP on characters G and B. It's the exact same attack in name and effect, and while character G survives with numerous broken bones, character B is turned to paste, surviving through regeneration. Even though character C can 1 shot both of them, this specific attack doesn't have to. Using logical reasoning, we can surely say that character G has a higher durability than character B.
I am iffy on a possible rating. I think Boros does in the lore downscale a bit, but there's not enough sound evidence to prove it.
saitama not taking him seriously
While in one fight, Saitama is trying to kill Boros, and not Garou, he is holding back on Boros too. If he just punched Garou a few times in quick succession, I would agree, but it is explicitly consecutive normal punches, meaning it is the same move, and should, therefore, have comprable power.

I would agree, but it is explicitly consecutive normal punches, meaning it is the same move, and should, therefore, have comprable power.
he held back but going by your logic the serious punch he used against centipede is the same attack he used against CSRC which is obviously false his punch shouldn't be use to tier ppl

he held back but going by your logic the serious punch he used against centipede is the same attack he used against CSRC which is obviously false his punch shouldn't be use to tier ppl
What? How are these comparable. The Serious Punch against EC should be similar to the power of the one against Boros. Remember, that serious punch destroyed all of EC across tens of kilometers, so he wouldn't even scale to an "at most" rating.

The range of the serious punch he used against boros is planetary. You are wrong and I'm not going to repeat it.

Garou and Boros are "final bosses", so it is almost certain that when Murata drew the consecutive normal punches he was also thinking of Boros, since it was also the only time Saitama used the consecutive punches

he would be dead if that's the case are we seriously arguing about this? his punches doesn't make any sense so we shouldn't use it to measure ppl

Back