• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Garou Downgrade.(2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created another thread cause previous one went wrong.

Boros's AP is Multy Continent lvl with reasons "(His attacks were causing severe damage to his own ship, which endured Saitama's moon jump. He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out)"

His Striking strength is Multy Continent lvl based on Saitama's jump ,but Saitama's jump didn't do any damage on that lvl to his ship or the planet.Saitama damaged only the moon and only bacause he jumped off of it mightly.Also,his ship has high6-C durability (Survived Tatsumaki redirecting all of its bullets back at it),Survived but still was damaged,the damage was even higher than what Saitama did with his jump(Saitama created a very little crator on his ship).

I think his Striking strength and Dura should be around high6-C scaling from Tatsumaki,i don't see her being stronger than Boros.And his AP should be high6-C physically and Planet lvl with Star Cannon.

That also affects Garou,he will become high6-C,likely higher,since he is stronger than Boros in CQC.

In conclusion:

1.The ship was damaged by Tatsumaki,who is high6-C,she redirected the Bullets and threw them into the Ship,the bullets are high7A individually.She visibly damaged the ship,you can see it clrearly in the scans.

3.The ship's durability is high6-C.

2.No one can scale from Saitama's jump,he damaged the moon only cause he jumped off of it mightly and if Saitama's lending on the ship was really high6-A,he could go through the ship and into the ground,since Ship's dura is high6-C.Only jump is caluclated,not lending.

I hope that will not turn into shitstorm.

Have no idea why another thread was made.

But the entire crutch of this argument is that the accidental collateral damage made just by Saitama jumping is astronomically more powerful than when Saitama is deliberately fighting Boros and Garou somewhat seriously, and even more powerful than a Serious Punch.

Also we already scale Boros and Garou to the speed of moon jump, so no reason not to scale them to the strength of it as well.

So just like all the reasons you can read in the last thread. I disagree with this.

I don't understand you actually,since when they can even slightly keep up with him when he always damages them badly with his casual punches?

"Also we already scale Boros and Garou to the speed of moon jump"

Speed=/=Ap i guess.

Boros was wrecking the high6-C ship.It is only large island lvl in durability since Tatsumaki damaged it.

No they don't. Both Garou and Saitama have blocked Saitama's punches on numerous occasions. Garou even survived a Serious Headbutt, which is completely impossible if he's truly many thousands of times weaker than the attack like you insist.

We scale the speed based on the simple concept that Saitama was far more serious fighting these two then he was with he moon jump. So no reason why this doesn't apply to strength as well.

@Ruy

"No they don't. Both Garou and Saitama have blocked Saitama's punches on numerous occasions. Garou even survived a Serious Headbutt, which is completely impossible if he's truly many thousands of times weaker than the attack like you insist."

Garou didn't tank it,he regenerated.Serious hit from Saitama destroyed a part of his body wich it could hit.

Again for the billionth time. Sure Garou didn't "tank the hit". Yes Garou even took major damage from it. However he ultimately survived the attack. He was still alive after he was hit by it.

If this attack was many thousands of times stronger than him like you said, there'd be no surviving. Garou would be instantly dead. His entire body would be demolished instead of just his arm.

And even then, Garou can still swap hands with a Saitama that should at least just be somewhat comparable to the moon jump, Serious Headbutt aside.

11 765
Saitama only hit his HAND,and destroyed only it.He didn't hit his whole body,and Saitama didn't want to kill him,that's why i guess he hit only the arm.
"And even then, Garou can still swap hands with a Saitama that should at least just be somewhat comparable to the moon jump, Serious Headbutt aside."

No he can't,Garou was able to predict Saitama's movements and could avoid his hits.

If Saitama is 6-A and Garou is high 6-C it DOESN'T MATTER where Saitama hit's Garou.That large amount of force would destroy Garou's body if he was only high 6-C.

^That doesn't work in fiction,by this logic Goku's casual hits on Earth should obliterate it and the whole solar system without touching,since he is 3-A.

Dzhindzholia said:
^That doesn't work in fiction,by this logic Goku's casual hits on Earth should obliterate it and the whole solar system without touching,since he is 3-A.
Yet you say that Saitama's landing cannot be High 6-A because Saitama didn't destroy the entire country doing it.

That is not enough of proofs for you,Garou cant scale to Saitama,since Saitama damaged him,damaged the part wich he hit,drop that shockwave bullshit,you can't prove it or speculate.

Then if it was Planet lvl shockwave why didn't it destroy the rest of the continent?

Now we need another thread to decide if Garou tanked the hit?

Stop making new threads whenever things don't go your way.

Garou can scale because he survived the attack. Something that cannot be done if the attack was thousands and thousands of times stronger. Especially when it's been shown that if Saitama's punch is much stronger than a monster's dura, that monster's whole body always explodes.

Also Boros and Garou were able to somewhat hold their own against a Saitama taking the fight more seriously than the moon jump. Something you can accept when scaling their speed, yet can't accept for scaling their strength for some reason.

The attack only damages the part it reaches.And it only damaged his hand.Why was there 0 environmental destructions?Explain that please.You claim that Saitama sent a shockwave.

Area of Effect and Destructive Capability is not the same thing as a character supposedly being able to survive an attack many thousands of times stronger than them as long as it only hits their arm. Especially in a series where anyone much weaker than this guy always gets entirely demolished by their punch.

Also again, you only use this argument when convenient for you. You discard area of effect to prove that Saitama's landing wasn't High 6-A cause it didn't have the environmental damage of destroying the whole country.

Even then Saitama hit Garou multiple times in the fight outside of that instance to which he received no such damage. And this was after Saitama acknowledged that Garou was very strong, noted that Garou was the first monster to hold back on him and after he told Garou he was going to start getting serious.

^ So why would these serious, deliberate attacks made to someone Saitama acknowledges as a great opponent be much weaker than the accidental collateral damage made from him while doing something that's not even an attack?

Bruh,just create a thread about Garou's durability.If that feat will get accepted, we can scale them.Only stuff members,so it will not turn into shitstom.

Why new thread?Cause it is a seperate feat that is needed to discuss with others.If staff agrees that Garou really tanked Saitama's punch,we will have to remove possible from his tier,and change justification for Garou and Boros.

He damaged the moon.Actually i am also confused why that feat resulted high6A,it doesn't look like that.

The Everlasting said:
@Assalt

It was what the result of his jump did to the moon that was High 6-A.
Mind if I see it? I can't see how a human mass moving at any speed less than 99.999% SoL could yield that much energy.

Assault has a point, a human sized being jumping to the moon will never yield something above gigatons.

@Assalt

Saitamas jump did that high6A feat,he jumped off of the moon mightly so he could reach the Earth fast.Not his lending.

There is a link in Saitamas speed section to the feat.

Here's the thing though. Do we know that Saitama landing on the ship is as powerful as him taking off and destroying parts of the moon?

Most likely it was the same event. He leapt with enough force to **** up the moon with all those shockwaves, and had to hit the ground with the same amount of force. That's just physics.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Saitama was only going about 0.04c, iirc. The calc is from the explosion caused when he jumps off the moon, not the KE of his body colliding with something else directly.

Just clearing that up.
That makes way more sense.

So from what I could gather Boros could damage his ship more then Saitama's jump did so he scales to the feat right?

Dienomite22 said:
Garou tanking Saitama's punches multiple times. Garou's durability doesn't need to be discussed, it's pretty clear.
Thanks bro. I was just about to make screenshots of these scenes but then you came with the higher quality scans, making my job easier. Appreciated.

Still,the main pronlem is that Garou "tanked" Saitama's attack,new thread only for stuff as i suggested,cause in my opinion he didn't tank an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back