• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Garou Downgrade.(2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can not survive Star Cannnon,Boros surviving Star Cannon and Saitama's punch at the same and not be teared into peaces is an obvious PIS.

Dzhindzholia said:
They can not survive Star Cannnon,Boros surviving Star Cannon and Saitama's punch at the same and not be teared into peaces is an obvious PIS.
Or it's showing that he can survive Star Cannon

@Ryukama All that is based on whether Star Cannon is planet level or not, but since this was accepted a long time ago, I have no reason to keep discussing it, but it would be better if Boros's profile had more sources justifying his 5-B ratings.

Lol,can survive a SC and Saitama's Serious punch at the same time but still gets smashed into bloody paste with casual punches.Nice.

Ryukama said:
2. Boros was confident he'd be able to survive his own attack and the resulting destruction even while extremely weakened (he was only killed by Serious Punch's combined clash with Boros's attack when he was again extremely weakened)
Been meaning to ask about this. Where does Boros say that he'd survive his own attack? The fact that he just used it on Saitama? Because Boros was pretty unhinged by that point in the fight.

> It was already decided multiple times that since every single source except the manga, with many of these sources being ones that Murata and ONE have worked on, all say Planet level.

Well not every source. Right now it's Webcomic and Manga saying surface wiping and the Anime, Anime Guidebook, and the Manga Guidebook that say planetary. Well I guess the Manga Guidebook can be considered iffy.

Boros and Garou are stated to be equal etc....this can not be used to justify their planet lvl ST,especially for Boros,i am fine if staff rates Garou as Planet lvl in ST.They never fought,how do you know what can happen?Maby Garou will be destroying him in h2h combat but Boros somehow will manage to keep up via ranged attacks and Regenerationn.

Dzhindzholia said:
Lol,can survive a SC and Saitama's Serious punch at the same time but still gets smashed into bloody paste with casual punches.Nice.
Which he regenerated from with little to no issue and continued fighting.

@Qawsed the fact that Boros wasn't attempting to kill himself. Webcomic doesn't say surface or planet.

@Dzhindzholia Still strawmanning and ignoring arguments. No one said Boros can survive Serious Punch + Star Cannon. I explicitly said he was killed by Serious Punch + Star Cannon numerous times. I'm saying this doesn't contradict Garou being able to survive just Serious Headbutt. An extremely weakened Boros dying to Serious Punch + Star Cannon doesn't contradict a full powered Garou surviving just Serious Headbutt.

And still ignoring that Garou survived the same attack that cancelled out the Star Cannon and just insisting that he can't survive Star Cannon even though he literally did within the story.

Boros was torn up by a continuous spam of normal punches over and over and over again. Not just one or even a several normal punches. Plus he survived numerous punches from Saitama prior to that. Again this doesn't contradict anything. And even then there are more statements and showings of Boros and Garou being able to survive normal punch than there is that they couldn't. So Boros being unable to do so would be the PIS, not all the showings of him surviving.

Boros and Garou are on par with each other. They can hold their own in a fight with each other. All of their stats scale to one another's. Garou has outright proven able to survive Star Cannon. Boros is heavily indicated to be able to. Yet both these guys combat and hold their own with each other in H2H. Their physical attacks aren't over a million times weaker than Star Cannon.

> Webcomic doesn't say surface or planet.

Well it does in Japanese, just not in the fan translation. In the Webcomic he uses the exact same line as in the Manga which is "Õà¿Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéƵö¥ÒüíÞ▓┤µºÿÒééÒéìÒü¿ÒééµÿƒÒü«Þí¿ÚØóÒéƵÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒüªÒéäÒéìÒüå". It ends up translating to "I will release/fire all of my energy and blast away you and the surface of this planet".

@Qawsed Ah alright. As you said, the translation I read didn't use surface wiping or planet wiping. So that's where I was mistaken.

Some people dont even understand.

@Edwel

So what?I never said he can not regenerate,I said he can not tank.

@Ruy

Actual someone said Boros can,i replied to him.

I am not ignoring anything you said.It is just that i will never accept Planet lvl Boros in Striking Strength while his most powerfull attack is also baseline Planet lvl.It is impossible that casual punches can be equal to most powerful attack.

Who in this thread said so?

No one said anything about casual punches. We know Boros and Garou are on par with each other and would be going all out on each other, so they'd be putting most/all of their force into it.

A weakened version of this attack is baseline. Both characters can survive the attack yet harm each other with their physical attacks. Therefore it's reasonable to say that their physical attacks are at least somewhat remotely comparable to Star Cannon.

Either way again I'm going to leave this up to the rest. I'm more neutral to the decision regarding this topic, I'm tired of these threads and I have a lot of other stuff both IRL and on this site to take care of. Anyone's entitled to whatever opinion they have even if it doesn't agree with mine of course.

@Dzhin

Keyword is little to no issue. He casually regenerated from Saitama's normal attacks meanwhile the combination of Saitama's serious punch and his own attack left him in critical condition and unable to move.

A weakend version?The official databook states that it is planet lvl if i don't forget.

I think you should remove their planet lvl ST for now.

Boros was weakened and drained of energy when he performed the Star Cannon. The same Star Cannon the guidebook was talking about.

5-B SS for Garou and Boros was what was originally agreed upon. If people want to remove this then I have no issue with it.

I don'r remember that,Boros was only MC lvl in ST.

SC is baseline Planet Lvl according to guidbook,nothing more,even if Boros was half dead when he performed it.

The fact that Boros was half dead when he put his power into the attack obviously means if her threw this attack when he's at full power it'd be stronger. And if he had much more power to put in to it.

Ryukama said:
The fact that Boros was half dead when he put his power into the attack obviously means if her threw this attack when he's at full power it'd be stronger. And if he had much more power to put in to it.
I read this a Beerus at a glance for some dumb reason. I was about to ask "since when did Beerus become apart of the OPM canon?" ovo

But Goku was revived with the dragon balls therefore Shenron > Jiren which also means Kami > Jiren which means Kamiccolo > Jiren

But kamiccolo lost to 17, and 17 won the tournament

17 = god

I've already finished the series so I'm fine, but tfw you enter a OPM thread and find Dragon Ball Super spoilers lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back