• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should preferably be adjusted according to Alex's instruction first. Sorry about making a mistake earlier.

it's alright you do a lot of work on the wiki so it's understandable that you would make an honest mistake.

I believe the tier 4 stuff is fine but the tier 5 stuff needs to be looked discussed. 5-C could be the minimum or the feats could potentially be disregarded since they can't be calc'd.

Borderlands 1 and 2 characters would stay the same tier besides Lilith who would get a new tier.

Borderlands 2 and TPS characters would scale to Relativistic.

The other speed related stuff should be calc'd as well.

idk i think BL1 characters should scale to TPS characters speed since brick was able to keep up with athena and BL1 characters are comparable to brick.

So the first DLC is coming soon and apparently it's going to revolve around Jack's body double from Pre-Sequel Timothy. As he apparently spent some time after Pre-Sequel as an actor (shown on the "Handsome Jack Tames Pandora" poster), any basic physical abilities he can pull off should scale to Jack himself and anyone he compares to.

Also, I know I brought up in the last thread, but I can't remember if it was addressed. In Pre-Sequel, Jack actively helps fight Zarpedon in her mech and her Ascendant form and holds his own very well. I replayed the fight a few weeks back and he literally drew agro the whole time, allowing me to shoot Zarpedon from the back. Because of this, Jack should be able to scale to Mid-Game TPS VHs.

@Sorvoe551

Jack already scales to Endgame BL2 VHs for fighting all 4 at the same time mostly by himself so I don't think it changes anything.

@Lavcore

That should be fine.

Close enough to potentially get into speed of light or FTL if definitive in-universe speed boosts, blitzs and multipliers exists.

The speed of light speed stat is rarely ever used since you have to go at Exactly the speed of light to qualify.

hmm that reminds me would TPS VH's get SOL with laser weapons?

I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

@Lavcore

TPS and BL3 vault hunters would get SOL with certain laser weapons. (Not all of the weapons have lasers that move in a straight line)

Bump.

I put in a calc request for Troy sending his energy to the moon which scale to movement speed for the higher tiered characters and the Traveler dodging a laser.

I don't thing we need anymore people to agree but more is better. All we really need to do is discuss the tiering since I don't know if the moon stuff is accepted. Tier 4 stuff is good though.

alright so should the speed section for the TPS VH's be like this? "kept up with the sentinel who moved at this speed *link to calc blog*" and brick's speed section would look like this "kept up with athena who went toe to toe with the sentinel" and the rest of the BL1 VH's would have "comparable to brick who kept up with athena" the BL2 VH's would have this "kept up with nisha who kept up with the sentinel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back