• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact another god tier revision

Introduction

This thread was continue from this thread, and the purpose of this post is still same as before to upgrade Genshin Impact God Tier Scalling.

1. Primordial one created the sun, moons, and stars after defeat the sovereign
  2. While we have three moon sister being literal moon, we also have Solar chariot/Star of daybreak being literal sun, and actually a lovers of moon sister
  3. A collosal behemoth narwhal traversed starry sky being literal star eater that devouring all in it's path and strays away from stellar orbit
  4. Istaroth was describe as "measure" of sun and moon since beginning of teyvat.
  5. In original chinese text of perilous trail quest, it's say power of five gods region on fantastic compass which can be fully activated by human and yaksha/adpeti power is able to move the stars, and raise the power of heaven and earth.
  6. Albedo mention in order to create gold without human manipulation it's need power of 8x size of sun, which refer to rhinnedotir who have art of khemia (human manipulation) and rex lapis, the only one who capable create mora or simply gold freely without human manipulation. Even neuvilette as sovereign dragon with most reliable source, specifically call rex lapis itself as "Deus Auri" Latin phrase that means "God of Gold" Himself.
  7. Raiden Ei as an divine god able to manipulate the very stars which possibly also explain how raiden ei and shogun energy clash can turn day into night via manipulation of stars.
  8. Apep one of sovereign dragon having entire world or realm inside herself as blueprint of life. The realm also have lightsource where's plants and dendro monster can grow normally which possibly indicating if there is sun reside, and possibly work same as adepti abode which also have realm supporting life with moon and sun that also rotating
Lifting Strength

Sovereign dragon Neuvilette, Queen of All Waters Egeria, and God Hood Narzissenkreuz was multiple time got state was able to control the entire primodial sea, a seas that once covered the entire planet surface and have altitude reach to the darkens sky.

So for LS it's should be scale from Class Z to Class Y from primordial sea feats and shadow lifting strength feat.

TL;DR

So with all feats above should be scale god tier to atleast star to large star level and Class Z to Class Y lifting strength. This also doesn't contradiction with lore wise itself as Neuvilette already have power equal to rival the world itself and the narwhall was also threatened as world destroyer and following archons have some portion power of sovereign dragon itself.

Last edited:
Following for now.
ezgif-2-3c3da137d2.gif

Primordial one created the sun, moons, and stars after defeat the sovereign
I think you put in the wrong link, this one is the story of the moon sisters, there's not a mention of the primordial one
While we have three moon sister being literal moon, we also have Solar chariot/Star of daybreak being literal sun, and actually a lovers of moon sister
Speaking of the moon sisters, they are very much not the literal moon nor is the chariot the literal sun. They fanction like ones but their is nothing to imply they are the size of the moon and sun especially when stars in genshin are just shiny rocks embeded on fake sky
The Narwhal is again not a literal star, it being called a "Star Whale" is just talking about it coming from the stars. I do agree with the star swallowing statements and i'll elaborate on those later.
Istaroth was describe as "measure" of sun and moon since beginning of teyvat.
That means nothing, it's just talking about Istaroth being the personification of time
In original chinese text of perilous trail quest, it's say power of five gods region on fantastic compass which can be fully activated by human and yaksha/adpeti power is able to move the stars, and raise the power of heaven and earth.
Genshin stars =/= real stars
Albedo mention in order to create gold without human manipulation it's need power of 8x size of sun, which refer to rhinnedotir who have art of khemia (human manipulation) and rex lapis, the only one who capable create mora or simply gold freely without human manipulation. Even neuvilette as sovereign dragon with most reliable source, specifically call rex lapis itself as "Deus Auri" Latin phrase that means "God of Gold" Himself.
Without human manipulation implies the use of elemntal powers, which Rex Lapis very much has. Also if i had to guess this is talking about the fact that gold is only formed in supernova's IRL (supernova's only occur when a star that's over 8x the mass of the sun dies), in which a specific molecular process occurs that allows for gold formation. However that doesn't mean it would takes 8x the enregy of the sun to actually make gold since the materials would only be taking a tiny fraction of the nova's total energy, just enough to trigger the neccessery process.
Raiden Ei as an divine god able to manipulate the very stars which possibly also explain how raiden ei and shogun energy clash can turn day into night via manipulation of stars.
Genshin stars =/= real stars
I don't see a reason for this to scale to Apep's actual stats since they are clearly not actually planet or star sized when in Teyvat. This would just be a form of pocket reality creation
Sovereign dragon Neuvilette, Queen of All Waters Egeria, and God Hood Narzissenkreuz was multiple time got state was able to control the entire primodial sea, a seas that once covered the entire planet surface and have altitude reach to the darkens sky.
Diasgree with this. The Primordial see has clearly been forced back and is no longer as big as it's original size given that, you know, the whole world hasn't been swalloed up in water.

To sam up i disagree with the lifting strength upgrade and most of the points raised for Tier 4 Genshin except for the Narwhal being stated to sawllow stars.

Now why do agree with that when i made all the fuss about genshin stars being fake? Cause the statements about the fake stars/sky only apply to Teyvat, but we know from both the existance of the Traveler who has been stated noumerous times to have traversed different worlds, the Primordial one who also come from another world and the Narwhal itself that genshin has a far bigger cosmology than just one planet and some small rocks in the sky. The stars the Narwhal devoured are likely actual stars rather than just funny rocks that tell the future.

All that being said i am still iffy on anyone actually scaling to that since we don't know how the Narwhal ate the stars. It's obviously not as big as a star so it couldn't have been in one gulp or smth, it was likely overtime but we don't know how much time. At absolute best i can only see a "possibly 4-C" and only for a very few select characters (Dragon Neuvillette, The Narwhal and maybe Foul Legacy Tartaglia)

Last edited:
I think you put in the wrong link, this one is the story of the moon sisters, there's not a mention of the primordial one
Already edited before
Speaking of the moon sisters, they are very much not the literal moon nor is the chariot the literal sun. They fanction like ones but their is nothing to imply they are the size of the moon and sun especially when stars in genshin are just shiny rocks embeded on fake sky
This wrong, they're literal because when they're dead their corpses was the moon that flying in the sky, they dwelled in the Lunar Palace and switched over the night sky at regular intervals. And when solar chariot form fall to teyvat it's also state the bright of star are fading away. I will try explain below what is "sky is fake" Because it's already actually revealed in narwhal description.
The Narwhal is again not a literal star, it being called a "Star Whale" is just talking about it coming from the stars. I do agree with the star swallowing statements and i'll elaborate on those later.

That means nothing, it's just talking about Istaroth being the personification of time
It's not stated star whale, it's multiple times stated as "star swallow-whale" That's totally different. It's the same whale tartaglia see in abyss when he fall to abyss, which we abyss know full of starry star.
Without human manipulation implies the use of elemntal powers, which Rex Lapis very much has. Also if i had to guess this is talking about the fact that gold is only formed in supernova's IRL (supernova's only occur when a star that's over 8x the mass of the sun dies), in which a specific molecular process occurs that allows for gold formation. However that doesn't mean it would takes 8x the enregy of the sun to actually make gold since the materials would only be taking a tiny fraction of the nova's total energy, just enough to trigger the neccessery process.
That's what i think at first tbh but, what is state by albedo is size not mass though seem he reffering the same thing. 8x size of sun roughly will be 512x mass, that's huge difference. What i am trying is because he was a god of gold while albedo said there is no way to create gold without human manipulation.
I don't see a reason for this to scale to Apep's actual stats since they are clearly not actually planet or star sized when in Teyvat. This would just be a form of pocket reality creation
They're but the apep world obviously made by her element since she was the original authority of dendro element, but i guess just mere supporting in here
Diasgree with this. The Primordial see has clearly been forced back and is no longer as big as it's original size given that, you know, the whole world hasn't been swalloed up in water.
I am not even argue with current one cause there's no primordial sea anymore. Even actually the primordial sea currently was devoured by the narwhal in other dimension and reside in place called as genesis of micro universe in narzissenkreuz quest. They're still scale with cause Neuvilette who give birth that sea since first old world and have full command of it, same as egeria which created by shade of life to replace heart of primordial sea. And also in the link already explained the entire sea who will innundate and devour the world again will come back even developer itself confirmed.
To sham up i disagree with the lifting strength upgrade and most of the points raised for Tier 4 Genshin except for the Narwhal being stated to sawllow stars.

Now why do agree with that when i made all the fuss about genshin stars being fake? Cause the statements about the fake stars/sky only apply to Teyvat, but we know from both the existance of the Traveler who has been stated noumerous times to have traversed different worlds, the Primordial one who also come from another world and the Narwhal itself that genshin has a far bigger cosmology than just one planet and some small rocks in the sky. The stars the Narwhal devoured are likely actual stars rather than just funny rocks that tell the future.
I already explain in previous thread how teyvat nature. But i will quote it again there is thing called as teyvat barrier, Teyvat was a realm world that has it own laws, different time (Traveler Profile voiceline about teyvat) moons, sun, and full of stars seperate from the universe which hence called as microcosm, this microsom are reffering to teyvat as realm isolated from the universe. Because from primordial one story it's pretty much state if primordial one at first seperate universe with is microcosm, the microcosm is what we call as teyvat. What more proof is, in layle hangout event, we clearly know if there is celestial bodies movement and sumeru literally have majoring in studying stars. Neuvilette character story 5 also slightly confirm how teyvat also have many constellations of stars. Vision description also state if there's cosmic and constellation. The Sun, Moons, and Sky obviously can't be fake since it's already mention in staff of scaralet sands which literally backstory of primordial one if primordial one at first create sun and moons and later earth and sky also stars to shape the old world becoming teyvat. The skies are fake are reffering anything beyond barrier teyvat as it was isolated.
All that being said i am still iffy on anyone actually scaling to that since we don't know how the Narwhal ate the stars. It's obviously not as big as a star so it couldn't have been in one gulp or smth, it was likely overtime but we don't know how much time. At absolute best i can only see a "possibly 4-C" and only for a very few select characters (Dragon Neuvillette, The Narwhal and maybe Foul Legacy Tartaglia)
It's actually seem one of plot hole. It's always state as collosal being from multiple source even official genshin account said this whale was strays away from stellar but yet his size not even big as teater. As this whale also exist in hsr that also giant whale, but in genshin one evolving from consuming primordial sea water. said as But as Neuvilette mention, this whale belly was too big that even couldn't reach the source (Maybe it's too big but genshin adjusment his size? So they can put it fight with traveler?)

This wrong, they're literal because when they're dead their corpses was the moon that flying in the sky, they dwelled in the Lunar Palace and switched over the night sky at regular intervals. And when solar chariot form fall to teyvat it's also state the bright of star are fading away.
You are right on the part about their corpses, that was a misread on my part
It's not stated star whale, it's multiple times stated as "star swallow-whale" That's totally different. It's the same whale tartaglia see in abyss when he fall to abyss, which we abyss know full of starry star.
I was refering to this statement that was in the imgur post you linked
y6JW8or.png

That's what i think at first tbh but, what is state by albedo is size not mass though seem he reffering the same thing. 8x size of sun roughly will be 512x mass, that's huge difference. What i am trying is because he was a god of gold while albedo said there is no way to create gold without human manipulation.
Size and mass were probably just used interchangably, could even be a translation error. Also human manipulation is likely referring to artificial creation of gold, which is something even we IRL are capable of, it isn't some sort of star level feat
I am not even argue with current one cause there's no primordial sea anymore. Even actually the primordial sea currently was devoured by the narwhal in other dimension and reside in place called as genesis of micro universe in narzissenkreuz quest. They're still scale with cause Neuvilette who give birth that sea since first old world and have full command of it, same as egeria which created by shade of life to replace heart of primordial sea. And also in the link already explained the entire sea who will innundate and devour the world again will come back even developer itself confirmed.
It's heavily implied in the archon quest that the primordial sea still exists and is likely somewhere underground, it's just that no one actually knows excactly were
I already explain in previous thread how teyvat nature. But i will quote it again there is thing called as teyvat barrier, Teyvat was a realm world that has it own laws, different time (Traveler Profile voiceline about teyvat) moons, sun, and full of stars seperate from the universe which hence called as microcosm, this microsom are reffering to teyvat as realm isolated from the universe. What more proof is, in layle hangout event, we clearly know if there is celestial bodies movement and sumeru literally have majoring in studying stars. Neuvilette character story 5 also slightly confirm how teyvat also have many constellations of stars. Vision description also state if there's cosmic and constellation. The Sun, Moons, and Sky obviously can't be fake since it's already mention in staff of scaralet sands which literally backstory of primordial one if primordial one at first create sun and moons and later earth and sky also stars to shape the old world becoming teyvat. The skies are fake are reffering anything beyond barrier teyvat as it was isolated.
Ok looking through this and also going back and rewatching the Unreconsiled Stars event, i am actually unsure about the size of genshin stars. Because in Unreconsiled Stars we have the meteorites that are explicetely stated to be stars of people's constellations just being small meteorites. Mona believes that they turned into that but it's still not fully explained. I am gonna just save myself the headache and stay neutral on genshin's cosmology stuff until why get frther information on the fake sky and what not
It's actually seem one of plot hole. It's always state as collosal being from multiple source even official genshin account said this whale was strays away from stellar but yet his size not even big as teater. As this whale also exist in hsr that also giant whale, but in genshin one evolving from consuming primordial sea water. said as But as Neuvilette mention, this whale belly was too big that even couldn't reach the source (Maybe it's too big but genshin adjusment his size? So they can put it fight with traveler?)
I mean whales are pretty damn big to begin with and the Narwhal being the size of a star wouldn't make much sense considering it can even exist in Teyvat

My overall stance towards the Tier 4 upgrade has sifted from disagree to neutral, i think it's better to just wait until we get more information and more feats. I'm probably not gonna further respond to this thread unless some new arguament appears that makes me change my opinion towards ether side

You are right on the part about their corpses, that was a misread on my part

I was refering to this statement that was in the imgur post you linked
y6JW8or.png

Size and mass were probably just used interchangably, could even be a translation error. Also human manipulation is likely referring to artificial creation of gold, which is something even we IRL are capable of, it isn't some sort of star level feat

It's heavily implied in the archon quest that the primordial sea still exists and is likely somewhere underground, it's just that no one actually knows excactly were

Ok looking through this and also going back and rewatching the Unreconsiled Stars event, i am actually unsure about the size of genshin stars. Because in Unreconsiled Stars we have the meteorites that are explicetely stated to be stars of people's constellations just being small meteorites. Mona believes that they turned into that but it's still not fully explained. I am gonna just save myself the headache and stay neutral on genshin's cosmology stuff until why get frther information on the fake sky and what not

I mean whales are pretty damn big to begin with and the Narwhal being the size of a star wouldn't make much sense considering it can even exist in Teyvat

My overall stance towards the Tier 4 upgrade has sifted from disagree to neutral, i think it's better to just wait until we get more information and more feats. I'm probably not gonna further respond to this thread unless some new arguament appears that makes me change my opinion towards ether side
im leaning from neutral to agreeing but honestly knowing that verse gets bigger and bigger each patch and that story and feats get even better i wouldnt mind if genshin really gets to tier 4

im leaning from neutral to agreeing but honestly knowing that verse gets bigger and bigger each patch and that story and feats get even better i wouldnt mind if genshin really gets to tier 4
Yea i'm sure we'll get some concrete Tier 4 statements/feats eventually but there's too many unknowns to definitevely put them on that level just yet imo

Yea i'm sure we'll get some concrete Tier 4 statements/feats eventually but there's too many unknowns to definitevely put them on that level just yet imo
thats why i also agree at possibly 4-C.but we should see opinions of other people like when you got for 8-B downgrade

1. Albedo mention in order to create gold without human manipulation it's need power of 8x size of sun, which refer to rhinnedotir who have art of khemia (human manipulation) and rex lapis, the only one who capable create mora or simply gold freely without human manipulation. Even neuvilette as sovereign dragon with most reliable source, specifically call rex lapis itself as "Deus Auri" Latin phrase that means "God of Gold" Himself.
I feel like this is taken massively out of context given Albedo clearly was referring to how Supernovas (and a lot of intersteller explosions create gold, but nowhere is it directly alluded to that the gods use this same power to create gold, otherwise different creators of gold would have been given Tier 4 as well, but you don't see King Midas being given 4-B now, hm?

Also can we please thoroughly verify and attach translations of Chinese text to back quoted English text? One of our older feats intensely relied on the fact that the English text used "thousands of miles" as a reliable metric but reviewing the original CN text shows that there was literally none there to begin with. Or the Bamboo forest destruction feat that turned out to contain cut rather than simple destruction, thereby massively changing the context and the result of the feat.

Furthermore, are we so sure these are reliable? I am not one to invoke the flowery language clause but without concrete statements behind them, I feel like the quoted text just overall makes for weak basis.

Overall, I vehemently disagree with the rating, and there are too many unknowns for even a possibly rating. As someone who has and will continue to advocate for conservative estimates, I will continue to oppose this until it is made clear by the story.

I agree with naito and gian, we should wait for more information to drop before jumping to tier 4 genshin

Btw, I came here from a link that said tier H6A god tiers so can somebody tell me where that is?

Neutral.

Although some things here don't seem very literal, or very strange, like the "literal sun" that appears to be just a meteorite (I mean, Liyue's lore makes it clear that the "meteorite" that fell and created The Chams is one of those so-called "literal stars). The God of Time part seems to just be talking about the God being the personification of time and the passage of timet. This Raiden "manipulating the stars" thing seems not to be literal, and I read and checked this "turning day into night" thing, and it seems to be just a translation error. Isn't this first text from another story? I looked in several places and found nothing saying that the Primordial created stars. Bussola's text also doesn't sound literal at all, it just sounds like those exaggerated phrases.

Last edited:
Back