• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boomer Shooter/New Blood Interactive discussion thread

Alright, gonna try to finish Lo Wang's profile. Since scaling him to his nukes is dumb, a more safer bet would be scaling him to his "punching someone so hard he turns them into ******* gibblets" feat. Though, I uhh... still don't know what tier that is.
Huh, not knowing what tier to put someone that can turn people into mush with a punch, why do I have a strange case of deja vu...

9-B, that'd be VFragging people.

But you can probably scale Wang to whatever tier he gets with his normal weapons since he can hurt himself

Alright, gonna try to finish work on Wang's profile tommorow, then get to work on Gabe's profile.
Obligatory image tax:
108%20-%20artist%3Afpscarol%20character%3Aduskdude_%28dusk%29%20character%3Ajakob_%28dusk%29%20series%3Adusk.jpg

wait how did i not share my opinion on the verse thing
Looks good to me. I'm neutral on whatever image is used for V1, so do what you want. Reminds me that I should upload the V2 profile as well.

Anywho- I'm tempted to make a "New Blood Interactive" category, and I think we have enough profiles that could be part of it, what do the rest of you think?

yea thats why the idea formed in my head in the first place
also by "so do what you want" i of course mean "use any image you want but if its mirage im kicking your ass"

What'd you use for render?
Screenshotting his model in that machine thing that shows every enemy you've faced so far, and then painfully and carefully getting rid of the black background around him in paint.net. Rendering Gabriel will be much easier, since the guy who made his model shared it on his Artstation.

Nice. If you want I can make a render for the second boss fight with the throne, I got a good pic I can make a render out of

It won't be necessary, but you can do it if you feel like it. Now to stop delaying the inevitable by uploading V2's profile.

oh right i forgot the info analysis stuff was denied ajioifoijsdfjoisdoijfoijs
Wasn't it agreed upon that "hurr durr me have grappling hook" doesn't count as thread manipulation anymore? Thanks Bob.

oh right i forgot the info analysis stuff was denied ajioifoijsdfjoisdoijfoijs
Wasn't it agreed upon that "hurr durr me have grappling hook" doesn't count as thread manipulation anymore? Thanks Bob.
i removed them

Alright, gonna be home this friday, which means I'm gonna steamroll through the new update on the hardest difficulty and then make a CRT afterwards like I usually do.
Obligatory image tax:
cirno.gif

Why the **** did I have a massive image of the Mirage bodypillow saved in my Cybergrind textures.
Anywho, gonna see if I can download the update now, and then you know what will happen next.
wait what the **** do you mean we have gabriel bodypillows now

A remaster of Powerslave came out a few days ago, might pick it up.

It's Egypt themed so I think it's an intentional ripoff reference

Back