• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boomer Shooter/New Blood Interactive discussion thread

I just realized that with the new ULTRAKILL cheat code you can unlock in 4-S you could theoretically get way better pixel scaling

but i also need to 100% a whole ass level to do that

aaaaa

Oh yeah, need some calcs? I noted down some stuff in my playthrough

I could've sworn that you made some Shadow Warrior calcs, but I guess I'm wrong. Throw some at me while I get to work.

Seems good to me!

but jokes aside i wouldn't scale the nuke to him since it one-hits Hung Lo in a cutscene

"Has shown mastery in piloting tanks, is forklift certified, and knows how to drive a boat"

If you keep that in the profile I promise I won't tell anyone

also i just don't think he should scale to his nukes since they one-shot his brother, who's like, zilla level probably

tfw the undead member of a cult who wields magic weapons can't hurt ghosts while they're intangible but the ninj who fights by lobbing around explosives and racial caricatures can

Riddle me this, Batman, if Blood + Doom = Bloom what's Call of Duty + Doom?

Hey, uhh- does anyone know if Corkscrew Rules is part of the Postal 2 canon? No reason in particular...

Caleb Bursts Into Peter Griffin's House and Brutally Murders Everyone Inside It (2021)

May there be a Hell for me, an eternal Tartarus, because of what I have created:
Dark God Quagnobog
god_is_dead.png

Back