• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Daemon gets my vote. He can make copies of himself with the same power level. Not only this but the most hax thng about him is Illusions lol. His illusions are in a way better than Itachi's. If a person doesnt realize they are seeing illusions and for one second begin to think that they are real they literally become real damage and real illusions. THis is the advantage of his mist flames that allows him to create real illusions

So can Bog

Even if he affects Bog with illusions Spade has to affect all of the mini clones Bog leads with and hides around the battlefield that will be trying to attack Spade

its not spade effecting him but Bog effecting himself. If for one second he thinks they are real they literally become real same for the clones if they see the illusions

AstralKing7 said:
its not spade effecting him but Bog effecting himself. If for one second he thinks they are real they literally become real same for the clones if they see the illusions
The illusions are passive? Spade is still there though correct?

The illusions aren't passive, no. He can just kinda spawn them at will.

Spade is typically still there, but I don't think it's necessary. Like when he obtained Mukuro's body, they were hundreds of kilometers away I believe, though that's his possession.

naw they arent passive at all. his possession is a ability of his eye as well which makes him even worse foe to deal with

As in he needs to make eye contact? Thats gonna be hard when Bog has a tendency to shift his eyes around his body and can have his clones, which are separate beings from himself, can attack Spade independently if Bog is in a tight spot.

Spade also has a lot of bodily openings that Bog can very easily take advantage of by slipping a part of himself into Spade's body to possess him and convert him into another Bog.

Then how does he do it...? the profile even says its eye contact based. And i already gave ways Bog can counter it.

He doesn't need eye contact. He possessed Mukuro's body from a literal country away iirc. Though I find it unlikely that he'd be able to possess all the copies of Bog, though, based on Bog vs Gildeguy, Bog certainly won't be able to possess Spade.

I suppose I'll count the votes so far.

Why wouldnt he be able to possess Spade? Spade has no listed resistance to possession and Bog's possession is physical-based

He doesn't? Ah, I'll have to change that then. His feat comes from possessing Mukuro, during which the two had a mental/illusory battle not unlike Gildeguy vs Bog.

Okay and how does that change that Bog's possession is physical-based as in physically taking control of the opponent's body?

It is? That would make it a bit inconsistent with him versus Gildeguy. If that's the case then his possession will likely work fine, granted that Daemon's soul doesn't take over that copy of Bog's body or something. I can't quite recall how that works.

Though once Daemon sees a walking pile of acid coming towards him he'll likely try for BFR, and play keep away. He's rather intelligent, so he wouldn't try touching Bog.

Bog attacked Gildedguy's mind directly in that fight, all of his possessions (The giant, Hue, Yupia) have been done by physically taking control of the opponent by placing a piece of himself inside of their body.

He'd have to BFR all of Bog's copies in order to get rid of Bog before just one touches him

Gotcha. I'll have to reread the bits with Daemon then. I know he only died due to Tsuna killing his soul after destroying his physical body. I'm fairly certain that's Low-Godly regen, as he lived for so long through moving his spirit from body to body. But it might just be type 6 (I think?) immortality.

Yep, so his BFR would be far less effective. Though he can spam it.

"I know he only died due to Tsuna killing his soul after destroying his physical body."

Whoa...that sounds like EE for Tsuna...I don't even remember that happening.

It's not really EE, he just killed Daemon. And then killed his soul.

I brought it up on the thread with Nightmare. I'm not sure what it would count as for either of them.

"he just killed Daemon. And then killed his soul."

That sounds a lot like EE, even if it's only soul manipulation....soul manipulation isn't even on his profile...in fact Tsuna's missing quite a few abilities.

@Weekly and Litentric

even if it's only soul manipulation....soul manipulation isn't even on his profile.

It should be on his profile....there are more abilities that should be there too.

It's not really like he's manipulating the soul in any kind of way. He can kinda just kill it if it's there. I agree that it should be added to his profile.

What other abilities is he missing?

I'm just gonna go ahead and add KHR to the list of things to reread.

Guts has soul manipulation via the same reasoning.

"It should be noted that not all forms of Soul Manipulation bypass conventional durability. The ability to attack or destroy a ghost is simply not comparable to directly interacting with the soul of a physical body"

^^^This is even on the soul manipulation page.

Abilities he's also missing include:

"Tsuna used the Earth Flame's gravity ability to wrap his shattered bones back together, creating a reinforced skeleton. The user can also use the Earth Flame's Gravity Manipulation to slow down or even immobilize his or her opponent"

Daemon Spade also has resistance to the immobilization via Flame of Night

He should also have sealing and power null via ZPB: First addition.

"The ice created by this technique cannot be melted using ordinary means, as any energy that comes in contact with it gets turned into negative energy."

It also seals DWF, and sealed Xanxus for ten years.

and anyone with strong enough flames to melt it should have resistance to power null and sealing ;

There's probably more,this is just off of the top of my head/on the reborn wiki.

Daemon is far from being only 176 megatons.
Daemon Spade >>>>> Tsuna Vongola Gear > Enma >>>>>>>>>>> Tsuna Original VR >>>>>> Byakuran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 176 Megatons X-Burner.

With that said, I vote in Daemon via Devil Lens along with its great versatility to be able to use 12 different DWF, and also his possession.

It's already been explained why devil lens and possession won't work here, versatility won't help if he can't use it to beat his opponent, and is he's scaled from 176 megatons then Bog has a huge advantage of being completely undamaged by an attack over twice as strong

I still haven't got around to reading (These next two weeks will have me a bit busy), though I do fail to see why possession and devil lens won't work here. Unless you mean be effective for winning. But if you mean effective as in the technique actually working, then I fail to see why it wouldn't work on Bog. I don't recall him showing resistance to possession or information analysis.

Daemon fra, his Lens will allow him to scan bog for weaknesses and abilities which gives him a HUGE advantage, even if bog makes clones, so can Daemon who take 1/6th of the damage the Original Daemon does.

Litentric Teon said:
I still haven't got around to reading (These next two weeks will have me a bit busy), though I do fail to see why possession and devil lens won't work here. Unless you mean be effective for winning. But if you mean effective as in the technique actually working, then I fail to see why it wouldn't work on Bog. I don't recall him showing resistance to possession or information analysis.
Becaus eits eye contact based against a guy who can freely control whether or not he has eyes and even if he takes control of Bog there are dozens of other Bogs that Daemon has to deal with. And Bog doesnt have a distinct weakness other than not liking sunlight so knowing his weakness wont help Daemon

I completely forgot about devil lens. It would let him know about Bog's weakness and techniques. I also doubt Bog's possession will be affective as even if he manages to use it, Daemon can just separate his soul from his physical body at the time....this is all if Bog manages to get past the illusions, it's very probable that Daemon can do what Genkishi can do...y'know...summon objects out of nowhere and turn himself and surrounding things invisible....I mean...given Bog's intelligence, he would probably fall for a plain old lava illusion and die via believing it's real.

Back