• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bog's weakness is not liking sunlight, thats it.

Then Daemon can watch in horror as his body is turned into another Bog and he has no body to return to.

Bog's regen is good enough to allow him to regen if he fals into lava

WeeklyBattles said:
Becaus eits eye contact based against a guy who can freely control whether or not he has eyes and even if he takes control of Bog there are dozens of other Bogs that Daemon has to deal with.
Sorry, but you seem to have confused the techniques, the Devil Lens does not need eye contact, and your possession does not need it either.

I read everything that talked about Daemon's possession, and nothing quoted eye contact, his mind control yes, but his possession did not.

WeeklyBattles said:
Bog's weakness is not liking sunlight, thats it.

Then Daemon can watch in horror as his body is turned into another Bog and he has no body to return to.

Bog's regen is good enough to allow him to regen if he fals into lava
"Bog's weakness is not liking Sunlight"

Good thing he has a Vongola Gear specifically for that courtesy of Sasagawa

Its not enough of a weakness to actually mean anything as Bog has been just fine fighting in direct sunlight before

XDragnoir said:
I read everything that talked about Daemon's possession, and nothing quoted eye contact, his mind control yes, but his possession did not.
Didnt say anything about his possession being eye contact based, just that even if he takes control of one bog there will be dozens more coming after him

What about Daemon's illusions tho...possibly the most dangerous thing in his arsenal and the first thing he would use.

Since he doesn't have extrasensory perception or some kind of enhanced senses (It's not like that would help much anyway), he wouldn't even be able to touch Daemon when he unleashes illusions.

There's also the fact that Daemon would have the speed and likely strength advantage too.

"incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

^^^^Is a win condition, so he just has Bog fight illusions for a day.

Speed is equalized and Bog scales to an AP feat 2x higher than Daemon's on top of being physically stronger so no Daemon doesnt have that advantage, and if speed were unequalized Bog would be several dozen times faster.

Bog can just flood the battlefield with acid if need be, and there's a very good chance that not all of his clones would be affected by illusions

Bog can also amp his speed with his transformation

@Weekly

1. "Can slow down opponents via Rain Flame. Statistics Amplification via Sun Flame"= Speed advantage.

2. Regard AP I will direct you to a comment posted earlier by good sir XDragnoir "Daemon is far from being only 176 megatons.
Daemon Spade >>>>> Tsuna Vongola Gear > Enma >>>>>>>>>>> Tsuna Original VR >>>>>> Byakuran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 176 Megatons X-Burner."

2X is not enough of a difference to convince me Daemon's not at least a little bit stronger...but I digress, as that doesn't matter too much in this fight, I used that more as a way of saying that Bog will have a hard time hurting Daemon, if he manages to get past his illusions.

There's also Daemon's clones among other things...

1. That only applies to the Bogs that get hit and Bog's transformation amps his speed which balances out speed

2. I saw, all that means is Daemon is unquantifiably above 176 megatons while Bog was unharmed by a 312 megaton attack. And bog doesnt need to hurt him physically when almost all of his attacks ignore durability.

3. Daemon clones means more things for Bog to possess, and from this thread Bog can create a lot more clones than Daemon can

1. Not really since Daemon is slowing him down alongside amping himself

2. Again all the damage dished out to a Daemon clone is reduced to 1/6th

3. Adel's Ice clones beg to differ

1. He's slowing down whatever he hits but whatever he doesnt hit will be matching his speed

2. Cool, that doesnt aply to things that ignore durability

3. How many does he make?

Would you like me to give you the scan of Bog casually jumping above the cloudline instantly?

Daemon's body has multiple extra openings, one tiny piece of Bog makes contact with him and he'll be taken over and turned into another Bog

1. And he's also amping himself with the Sun Flame, whether he hits or not he'd still be faster

2. Cool, he has healing

3. Over 500 Ice Clones

And Bog jumping high proves that flooding the battlefield with Acid isn't useless how?

Also Daemon can control whether those openings are even open or not

Chapter 340 Cover

@Weekly

Even if Bog could do that ,Which I don't think he can, he would have to erase Daemon's soul to get rid of him.

He can and has done so before

Where is it stated on his profile that Daemon can survive as just a soul? Even so Daemon would have no body to return to.

Daemon was literally about to come back until Tsuna said himself that he'd make sure Daemon wont ever have the chance to come back by destroyign his soul

@Weekly

It's not on his profile....for some reason...but I can assure you of its legitamacy. The only downside is that he can't use the flame of the night.

Hst master said:
Considering that his Acid hasn't shown to do much unless it's fully submerged
He can gladly heal himself
Bog can control hos corrosive his acid is, he can do it freely

YungManzi said:
@Weekly
It's not on his profile....for some reason...but I can assure you of its legitamacy. The only downside is that he can't use the flame of the night.
Okay? and how does being a soul help him here?

@Weekly

At that point, Bog won't be able to hurt him, but Daemon can still use all of the other flames in his arsenal.

@Weekly

None. Which goes back to Daemon's illusions.

Like I said before, he has Bog fight illusions for a day.

Then that would be an inconclusive as Bog can handle the illusions Daemon throws at him meaning Daemon cant do anything to beat Bog but Bog cant hit Daemon in his soul form meaning Bog cant beat Daemon

Back