• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto) VS Daemon Spade (Katekyo no Hitman Reborn)

MS genjutsu has 7 layers reffer to the genjutsu potency blog and tsuknoyumi last only a pico second so it's too fast to register and can kill and Itachi has tosuka blade, yata mirror and and susanno
Would Daemon be able to coppy Susanoo, Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade?

He's been able to copy Vongola Gear before;

As for how layered Daemon's Illusions are, I think it's best to ask @YungManzi because he seems more experienced when dealing with the layering of KHR scaling.

Would Daemon be able to coppy Susanoo, Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade?

He's been able to copy Vongola Gear before;

As for how layered Daemon's Illusions are, I think it's best to ask @YungManzi because he seems more experienced when dealing with the layering of KHR scaling.
He will be under genjutsu itachi starts off with it

It doesn't matter itachi has low goldy regen and starts off with genjutsu and totsuka blade gg or Amaterasu gg
Possession? He doesn't have resistance to it. Godly Regen doesn't affect possession from what you've said. Daemon possesses itachi, copies his own Susanoo and uses it against himself.

Itachi starts off with genjutsu that won't happen
Daemon starts with possession. If standard equipment is used Daemon had his Devil Lens for analysing enemy strengths, weaknesses and their illusions.

Daemon has shown the power of distorting illusionary worlds before. I say we wait for YungManzi to come and state the layering on Daemon.

Also I can't remember to have seen Itachi start with Susanoo in the entire series of Naruto. If he kills Daemon's body he can be taken over by Daemon's soul(as long as Susanoo isn't used).

Also can Itachi move when he is in Tsukuyomi?

Also I can't remember to have seen Itachi start with Susanoo in the entire series of Naruto. If he kills Daemon's body he can be taken over by Daemon's soul(as long as Susanoo isn't used).

Also can Itachi move when he is in Tsukuyomi?
If Itachi is serious, he will start with Susano'o. Its what he did to Nagato

Daemon has shown the power of distorting illusionary worlds before. I say we wait for YungManzi to come and state the layering on Daemon.
I'll say this: For illusions/mindhax, layering is a relatively new meta, so I didn't count how many times people resistance negated when I did a full-story rework 2+ years ago. I honestly have no idea how many layers it would be.

I'll say this: For illusions/mindhax, layering is a relatively new meta, so I didn't count how many times people resistance negated when I did a full-story rework 2+ years ago. I honestly have no idea how many layers it would be.
Fair, I don't even know how to start analysing this kind of thing.

Since it's been able to fool Tsuna's HI before I thought it might be decently powerful.

What's your opinion on this match up?

He "destroys someone's spirit" through mental torture. It's a very common expression.
And the profile doesn't give Tsukuyomi any form of Soul Manipulation.
That's not gonna work though... because Daemon has been maimed, burned, frozen, and tortured before... he experiences them all every time he deals with an illusionary opponent. I don't think that's gonna work.

Example 1

Edit: Frozen Alive is just an example of what goes on in an Illusion Duel

Viper states illusion gives off the feeling of pain

Edit: Crushed alive

Edit: Stabbed and Maimed

Last edited:
Fair, I don't even know how to start analysing this kind of thing.

Since it's been able to fool Tsuna's HI before I thought it might be decently powerful.

What's your opinion on this match up?
Assuming they can't mindhax each other, Daemon wins off of having a better arsenal.

Dameon easily has more than or at least 7+ layers of resistance
Here is an very rough resistance scaling for khr illusions

Daemon>Mukuro (Inheritance Ceremony Arc)>the two illusionist from future arc>chrome (at the beginning of future arc)>Mukuro (vindice arc)> Mist arcobaleno>Tsuna with vongola institution after he adapted to Mukuro's illusions>Mukuro

I am missing several characters and I am not including Tsuna multiple times but his vongola intuition does becomes better overtime and becomes more resistant to illusion as it has been a very long time since I finished reading khr and i have forgotten a lot of things

Last edited:
Possesion wouldn't exactly work on Itachi. Itachi is just his soul. His physical body isn't biological at all so unless he can possess that it does nothing
Except that it has a physical body, and Mukuro can possess anything with a physical body in it... including things like box weapons, so yes -- he'd be able to possess him.

So I guess that wincon works
but he doesn't seem to have resistence to Sealing so it isn't a stomp by any means
Except Daemon can copy Itachi's Susanoo once he possesses him and then go back to his body and just use that.

The fact he has more layered hax in terms of illusion also means he out-haxes Itachi hax-wise -- he's stronger.

Edit: I don't think this version of Daemon Spade has Vongola Gear -- so I'll just leave them out

Last edited:
Possession isn't even needed, he can scan Itachi's Susanoo from afar and copy it with his Devil Lens.

Edit: The Devil Lens scan Itachi's Susanoo and he copies it is what I meant with the above

Dameon easily has more than or at least 7+ layers of resistance
Here is an very rough resistance scaling for khr illusions

Daemon>Mukuro (Inheritance Ceremony Arc)>the two illusionist from future arc>chrome (at the beginning of future arc)>Mukuro (vindice arc)> Mist arcobaleno>Tsuna with vongola institution after he adapted to Mukuro's illusions>Mukuro

I am missing several characters and I am not including Tsuna multiple times but his vongola intuition does becomes better overtime and becomes more resistant to illusion as it has been a very long time since I finished reading khr and i have forgotten a lot of things

Daemon > Mukuro(Inheritance Ceremony)> Two Illusionists from Future Arc> Chrome(Begining of Future Arc)> Mukuro (Varia Arc)> Mist Arcobaleno >Fake Rain Guardian of Milefiore(He's here because he could see Chrome's illusions for what they were before she learned how to do Real Illusions)> >Chrome > Tsuna with Vongola Intuition(Kokuyoland) > Mukuro > Fodder Illusionists

Edit: I am also not including all of Tsuna's HI upgrades -- because it gets better every arc.

Edit2: Taking host argument because Daemon Purposfully lost.

Edit3: This is also pretty rough -- and I'm sure I'm missing at least 1 or 2 characters

Last edited:
Daemon > Mukuro(Inheritance Ceremony)> Two Illusionists from Future Arc> Chrome(Begining of Future Arc)> Mukuro (Vindice Arc in Vindice Arc)> Mist Arcobaleno >Fake Rain Guardian of Milefiore(He's here because he could see Chrome's illusions for what they were before she learned how to do Real Illusions)> >Chrome > Fodder Illusionists > Tsuna with Vongola Intuition(Kokuyoland) > Mukuro.
That scaling chain is kinda strange, you know?

When did the fodder illusionists trick Tsuna? Or Viper/Mammon even interact with Glo Xinia?

Also, what's Vindice Arc?

Anyway, Daemon has 9 layers via being able to use his illusions against the Vindice, while his Devil's Lens have 10 layers of resistance due to being able to see through his own illusions.

When did the fodder illusionists trick Tsuna? Or Viper/Mammon even interact with Glo Xinia?

Anyway, Daemon has 9 layers via being able to use his illusions against the Vindice, while his Devil's Lens have 10 layers of resistance due to being able to see through his own illusions.

It's rough and I missed some stuff

kek

But you're right, fodder illusionists are supposed to be at the very bottom of the thing.

I'm dumb and wrote vindice instead of Varia

I thought it was a chain for illusion resistance.

Glo Xinia was capable of calmly going through Chrome's illusions while Mammon had difficulty realizing if they were real or not.

"Though the user can make Amaterasu incinerate things near instantly when focusing on it, Amaterasu burns fairly slowly normally, allowing targets to remove burning clothes before their body is caught ablaze or, if it's too late for that, remove the burning body part(s) before it spreads"

Got it from here: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Amaterasu

Force Field creation, or he can create things that get in the way of Itachi's Vision. There's also the fact that if Daemon's body starts burning he can just possess Itachi.
Does he start with it? Itachi can spawn them on Daemon to bypass the barrier. And how is he gonna possess itachi if he's busy being vaporised?

Also, it burns "slowly" because people in Naruto resist it. It quickly burnt away things before

First, does Itachi start with that? Second, if he doesn't he will already be inside Daemon's illusions.
He does, if his opponent is strong. How strong is Daemon's illusions?

itachi also starts with sealing if he's serious, like he did against Nagato

Back