• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto) VS Daemon Spade (Katekyo no Hitman Reborn)

If i remember well, Rokudo Mukuro who's the best illusionist of KHR can't affect Daemon's mind second and third key.
I think Tsukuyomi can affect him but i don't imagine that Daemon will be incap by that.

He "destroys someone's spirit" through mental torture. It's a very common expression.
And the profile doesn't give Tsukuyomi any form of Soul Manipulation.
The profile doesn't need to say it, it already has soul manipulation. Not everything has to be explained

He "destroys someone's spirit" through mental torture. It's a very common expression.

No evidence for that, "spirit" usually means soul, and its directly stated to be annihilating the heart and soul

The profile doesn't need to say it, it already has soul manipulation. Not everything has to be explained
Bruh, the Soul Manipulation he has is NOT for that, at all. It's because his Susano'o manipulates spiritual energy, and can interact with souls. Stop making shit up.
And no, everything does need to be explained on the profiles. Abilities and states without justifications need to be revised or axed.
No evidence for that, "spirit" usually means soul, and its directly stated to be annihilating the heart and soul
No evidence for what exactly? It being an extremely common expression? We already know exactly how Tsukuyomi works, and that's through inducing mental torture and breaking someone's mind. It has no Spiritual effects whatsoever. And it's not accepted as such.
If you wanna change that, you're welcome to create a CRT, but you better bring actual evidence.

Bruh, the Soul Manipulation he has is NOT for that, at all. It's because his Susano'o manipulates spiritual energy, and can interact with souls. Stop making shit up.
And no, everything does need to be explained on the profiles. Abilities and states without justifications need to be revised or axed.

No evidence for what exactly? It being an extremely common expression? We already know exactly how Tsukuyomi works, and that's through inducing mental torture and breaking someone's mind. It has no Spiritual effects whatsoever. And it's not accepted as such.
If you wanna change that, you're welcome to create a CRT, but you better bring actual evidence.
The profile doesn't mention that Itachi can concentrate chakra to his feet to speed himself up, nor does it explain how hot his Great Fireball technique is. By that logic can I say it doesn't explain therefore I can't mention the potency of his great fireball technique is? The profile also doesn't explain that he needs to use hand seals to use most jutsu, therefore he doesn't need to in this matchup?

No evidence for what exactly? It being an extremely common expression? We already know exactly how Tsukuyomi works, and that's through inducing mental torture and breaking someone's mind. It has no Spiritual effects whatsoever.

That's a lie, its also stated to destroy the soul. Destroying the mind doesn't just mean it doesn't destroy the soul.

The profile doesn't mention that Itachi can concentrate chakra to his feet to speed himself up, nor does it explain how hot his Great Fireball technique is. By that logic can I say it doesn't explain therefore I can't mention the potency of his great fireball technique is? The profile also doesn't explain that he needs to use hand seals to use most jutsu, therefore he doesn't need to in this matchup?
Are you just intentionally being ignorant? I already explained to you what his Soul Manipulation is for. Stop being difficult.
That's a lie, its also stated to destroy the soul. Destroying the mind doesn't just mean it doesn't destroy the soul.
Then make a CRT. Until it's accepted and on the profile, this is worthless.

Are you just intentionally being ignorant? I already explained to you what his Soul Manipulation is for. Stop being difficult.

Are you just intentionally being ignorant? I already explained to you what his Soul Manipulation is for.

I did as well

Soul manipulation is already accepted, it doesn't say "only via totsuka blade"

I didn't say it says he can use soul manipulation without the Susano'o

Im saying that not every detail needs to be on the profile

I didn't say it says he can use soul manipulation without the Susano'o
Are you serious? This whole argument is about whether Tsukuyomi has Soul Manipulation or not....
Im saying that not every detail needs to be on the profile
Yes, every detail needs to be on the profile if it isn't self-explanatory. And Soul Manipulation is NOT self-explanatory.

Are you serious? This whole argument is about whether Tsukuyomi has Soul Manipulation or not....

Yes, every detail needs to be on the profile if it isn't self-explanatory. And Soul Manipulation is NOT self-explanatory.
Self explanatory is a subjective term thats also arbitrary so its meaningless

It's quite a bit layered. It has been quite a long time since I have read katekyo Hitman so can't recall the exact number

Tsukuyomi isn't soul manip
Has been able to trick Tsuna's Hyper Intuition several times.

Edit: This is by using rocks in his illusions which made Tsuna think they were just illusions and then was hit by rocks. If anyone can think of anything more put it here.

Daemon has the ability to possess people using his soul, and he can manipulate reality to make illusions real via Mist Flames.

Daemon can also copy abilities using his Mist flames and Analyze enemy weaknesses, strengths, and abilities with his Demon Lens.

He is arguably better at illusions than Mukuro who was able to trick Viper and beat him in an illusion fight(even if Viper left before he died)

Daemon's regular illusions can kill if one believes its not an illusion

That's all I can think of right now.

Has been able to trick Tsuna's Hyper Intuition several times.

Edit: This is by using rocks in his illusions which made Tsuna think they were just illusions and then was hit by rocks. If anyone can think of anything more put it here.

Daemon has the ability to possess people using his soul, and he can manipulate reality to make illusions real via Mist Flames.

Daemon can also copy abilities using his Mist flames and Analyze enemy weaknesses, strengths, and abilities with his Demon Lens.

He is arguably better at illusions than Mukuro who was able to trick Viper and beat him in an illusion fight(even if Viper left before he died)

Daemon's regular illusions can kill if one believes its not an illusion

That's all I can think of right now.
MS genjutsu has 7 layers reffer to the genjutsu potency blog and tsuknoyumi last only a pico second so it's too fast to register and can kill and Itachi has tosuka blade, yata mirror and and susanno

Back