• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock VS PePe Waccabrada

Love Battle...

I don't know why i even doing this.. but this battle happen on random encounter in the soul king palace so both of them doesn't know anything about their opponent ability..Pepe also can start in his Vollständig form but the speed was equalized.

-Boa Hancock

-PePe Waccabrada

so who going to love hax who?

6764 render boa hancock
Boa Hancock

Pepe
PePe Waccabrada

Not Jim Sterling said:
And the same with pepe, remember boa is also love hax user. xD
Hmmm not exactly true, Boa petrifies people by turning them into stone if they have any perverted thoughts. Similar to Medusa of Greek myhtology if you think about only difference being that people turn to stone as soon as they look upon her face.

Pepe's love inducement is much more, he can basically enslave anyone by making them infatuated with him.

got linked thought shamless promotion XD

i go with Boa, if anything, her powers effect anyone who sees her, and pepe is not a char who seems to control his own emotions,

furthermore, pepe may take control of boa if his powers hit but one touch with boas arrows and pepe will become stone, to boost the disadvantage, boa has precog which will allow a easy dodging,

all in all, 90/100 for boa ^_^

GreatestSin said:
got linked thought shamless promotion XD
i go with Boa, if anything, her powers effect anyone who sees her, and pepe is not a char who seems to control his own emotions,

furthermore, pepe may take control of boa if his powers hit but one touch with boas arrows and pepe will become stone, to boost the disadvantage, boa has precog which will allow a easy dodging,

all in all, 90/100 for boa ^_^
PePe could use love rope and shoot an arrow through Boa's head or chest. He could dodge the arrows, he is faster than Boa but to what degree I don't know.

Painlover792 said:
PePe could use love rope and shoot an arrow through Boa's head or chest. He could dodge the arrows, he is faster than Boa but to what degree I don't know.
speed was equalized

Pepe can pretty much make people worship him, but if Boa Hancock lands a slave arrow or love beam on him, she instantly wins.

I go with Boa Hancock due to her superior field of range (by that I mean, she has adept melee capabilities, mid ranged capabilities, and her aoe is pretty wide with Slave Arrow) and that she has Salome to back her up.

Boa Hancock 6.5/10 high difficulty.

Back