• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne Late-Game Speed Upgrade

In this thread, Meleenium calcs the explosion velocity of a sun bust as MHS+. Seeing as VBW uses the sun as the assumed size of the star used for A Call Beyond, that should give late-game Hunter and those comparable MHS+ attack and combat speed for both using it and dodging it at close range

Funny this should be brought up considering that, a while back, I calced the Moon Presence's speed and came up with MHS+ results and was accepted. I just don't have the time or energy to make a revision thread (or anything for that matter).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:poiesis_Element/Moon_Presence_travels_from_the_Moo

Although, on the A Call Beyond speed, the wiki standards for Kinetic Energy Feats doesn't allow for speed to be calced from KE.

Also, if you wan't more people to notice the thread, you should message other users who support Bloodborne.

Poiesis Element said:
Funny this should be brought up considering that, a while back, I calced the Moon Presence's speed and came up with MHS+ results and was accepted. I just don't have the time or energy to make a revision thread (or anything for that matter).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:poiesis_Element/Moon_Presence_travels_from_the_Moo

Although, on the A Call Beyond speed, the wiki standards for Kinetic Energy Feats doesn't allow for speed to be calced from KE.

Also, if you wan't more people to notice the thread, you should message other users who support Bloodborne.
It's not from KE, it's from overcoming GBE

This seems fine, especially with the moon presence calc that was accepted.

Although, now that I'm remembering it, my calc was made before the angular sizing revisions.

If someone could help me with that, I'd appreciate it, because I keep typing this into the Web 2.0 calculator and can't get a straight answer back:

2atan(tan(70deg/2)*(268/657))

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Back