• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne - Cleanups

Mood

Is the rest of this good to apply though? Just adjust the placement of the bosses in question?

Is the rest of this good to apply though? Just adjust the placement of the bosses in question?
Yeh

I thought Ovens was on break?
He may be. He still speaks on Discord, if he's stalking the wiki he ought to be pinged at least.
I did : T
I think we can find somethin' a bit more in line with the tone of the verse than weeb-ified yandere Iosefka, ngl

If we can't find good images, generally I'd go for just an in-game screenshot. Though, Bloodborne does have an official artbook- does it have nothing for Iosefka?

In any case, that one is marginally better, aye.

If we can't find good images, generally I'd go for just an in-game screenshot. Though, Bloodborne does have an official artbook- does it have nothing for Iosefka?

In any case, that one is marginally better, aye.
It has an artbook but only art of her clinic, not Iosefka herself unfortunately : /

I know this is old, but has anyone actually looked at the Japanese version of the game? I feel like there can be some upgrades to be had there.

And with the fact the Great Ones are blatantly called superior/high-ranking beings and linked to transcendence and a blatant higher-dimensional statement along with terms such as "super-dimensional" they should at the very least be given higher-dimensional existence.

A lower-dimensional being can't even touch them let alone see them.

Also, co-op is literally canon and are referred to as other worlds directly also called dimensions. Great Ones can not only exist throughout these many dimensions/worlds of the various Hunters, but also transcend that and exist on higher planes (also called dimensions in Japanese).

I'll probably be criticized for the bump after so long but I feel like I don't really like the current state of this verse on the wiki. Also, the downgrade that happened for A Call Beyond differs in japanese how that "lofty plane of darkness" is actually "a super/higher dimensional void/darkness/rift" and that instead of being able to reach the homes of the Great Ones, they harnessed the small explosion of a star. The Star's size isn't mentioned in the Japanese, but rather the size of the explosion they can harness from it.

Amygdala is a true Great One. We don't fight a lesser Amygdala, at least the game doesn't think so, and that Amygdala can be found just before the Loft above and is supposed to be encountered around the time you get to the Lecture Hall. If Maria and the Orphan can get a likely 5-A rating, then Amygdala should as well.

I know this is old, but has anyone actually looked at the Japanese version of the game? I feel like there can be some upgrades to be had there.

And with the fact the Great Ones are blatantly called superior/high-ranking beings and linked to transcendence and a blatant higher-dimensional statement along with terms such as "super-dimensional" they should at the very least be given higher-dimensional existence.

A lower-dimensional being can't even touch them let alone see them.

Also, co-op is literally canon and are referred to as other worlds directly also called dimensions. Great Ones can not only exist throughout these many dimensions/worlds of the various Hunters, but also transcend that and exist on higher planes (also called dimensions in Japanese).

I'll probably be criticized for the bump after so long but I feel like I don't really like the current state of this verse on the wiki. Also, the downgrade that happened for A Call Beyond differs in japanese how that "lofty plane of darkness" is actually "a super/higher dimensional void/darkness/rift" and that instead of being able to reach the homes of the Great Ones, they harnessed the small explosion of a star. The Star's size isn't mentioned in the Japanese, but rather the size of the explosion they can harness from it.

Amygdala is a true Great One. We don't fight a lesser Amygdala, at least the game doesn't think so, and that Amygdala can be found just before the Loft above and is supposed to be encountered around the time you get to the Lecture Hall. If Maria and the Orphan can get a likely 5-A rating, then Amygdala should as well.
Could you actually provide these statements you feel would give them Low 2-C (or above)?

The lower dimensional being bit is just verifiably false lol, the entire game is about that

Surely calling alt-worlds "dimensions" weakens the argument you're making? Since that makes it clear the term is used to refer to different realities and not geometric axes?

You're making a lot of claims with nothing to back them up, but based on your presentations here I'd just argue against all of them.

Back