• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zer00Negativo said:
You're denying the logic and facts that I brought in to validate your argument.
a world without sun is a frozen and dark world, hueco mundo is not
You brought no facts, you brought conjecture, is the problem.

Hueco Mundo is a vast wasteland that has perpetual night and perpetual moonlight. Something defying physics in fiction is pretty commonplace, if you were unaware, especially in a fictive universe wherein a strawberry blonde 16 year old gains the power of a minor deity to kill his genetic-ancestor who just consumed God and ****** his mom up too it turns out, only to have a bondage-fetishist's wet dream who used to be the kid's arch-nemesis turn up and put God into an illusion coma so the kid could kill God.

Re-read the sentence I just wrote, and tell me your objection to this world's realism is 'b-b-but moons need a sun to reflect!' please, because that's nonsense and would need proof to support your headcanon.

As to Matt's point:

I find it odd you accuse Sigurd of stonewalling when you're the one issuing ultimatums and outright, explicitly, refusing to budge stance? That's not very open-minded.

SK created the dimensions. The dimensions contain stars, a sun for two of them, and planets. I do not know what is difficult to grasp about this?

Of course you two immediately jumped to ridiculing the other. Gonna have to ask you to stop.

Again. At least Star level, likely Multi Star System level

do not blame me if you do not know overlapping states.

Exemple: silent hill, there are 2 silent hills being the 2 same cities but in overlapping states

Zer00Negativo said:
do not blame me if you do not know overlapping states.
Exemple: silent hill, there are 2 silent hills being the 2 same cities but in overlapping states
Cool, this is bleach, not silent hill.

Gonna have to ask you to not stonewall, Matthew.

@Zer00

That's not even remotely applicable here since Silent Hill explicitly has an overlapping dimension that is accessible from the same timespace coordinate. You must specifically travel through dimensions via a dimensional highway of sorts to go from one world to the next in Bleach. The analogy falls short.

In this scan on the dangai confirms what I said about the worlds being overlapping spaces.

FB IMG 15604838816766001
µû¡þÁÂÒüùÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕ╣¥ÚçìÒü½ÒééÚçìÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒµÖéÚûôÒü«µ┐ǵÁüÒüîÕÅûÒéèÕø▓ÒéôÒüáþ®║ÚûôÒüá

"It is a space surrounded by a turbulent flow of time where layers of space were overlapping"

Ignoring the condescending outbursts from both parties......

I am leaning towards disagreeing with that being a galaxy and moreso with it being a starcluster. The only real evidence we have for that being a galaxy is using the name of a move.

And no offense, but I really hope we're not going to be that desperate.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Ignoring the condescending outbursts from both parties......
I am leaning towards disagreeing with that being a galaxy and moreso with it being a starcluster. The only real evidence we have for that being a galaxy is using the name of a move.

And no offense, but I really hope we're not going to be that desperate.
I don't think anyone is desperate, I believe people are just tired that Matthew is denying the starry night sky.

Most people seem fine with "At least 4-A, possibly 3-C" or "At least 4-A, likely much higher".

While Matthew is still on "At least 4-C, possibly 4-A".

Can we just go with what I suggested and most people including IMade were fine with? This thread started so we'll and relatively peaceful but now it's a shithole.

Even if it's just a starcluster, something I myself am leaning toward agreeing to:

That makes it an objective 4-A feat per wiki standards . Creating a dimension=destroying one per standards. The linked page shows that having a starry sky and creating it is 4-A at a minimum.

We have two starry skies; Soul Society and the Real World. One set of those stars had to have been either created or teleported/telekinetically moved to their current spot of residence, meaning that beyond a doubt the Prime SK is at least 4-A, likely higher

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can we just go with what I suggested and most people including IMade were fine with? This thread started so we'll and relatively peaceful but now it's a shithole.
I literally disagreed with your suggestion 5 comments after I agreed because Sigurd posted the color scans.

I even suggested "At least 4-A, possibly 3-C" or "At least 4-A, likely much higher".

People disagreeing with you doesn't make the thread bad. This thread is completely okay.

And we'd appreciate if u would stop trying to conclude this thread so quickly.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Calling it a "shithole" is just going to cause it to become more of a shithole.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The thread still is going well. It started to go south when people were obstinate and refused to accept evidence, but now users who rely upon evidence have continued to take up argumentation so it's getting gradually better.

Sidenote: I sincerely do appreciate the effort at keeping the thread low-hostility, it's been fairly successful so far, so thank you for that Matthew.

The real cal howard said:
You know what I say
I'll tell you, okay

A solid 4-A

Hip hip hooray
I'm content with "4-A, likely/possibly much higher" even.

The 3-C is literally speculation on what the cluster in Gremmy's scan is.

No one disagreed with this being 4-A.

Its only 3-C thats very questionable because, as suggested, that can easily be nothng more than a star cluster which solifies 4-A more than it does suggest 3-C. Besides that, your only evidence of that being a galaxy is it being called "Galaxy Room".

And I really hope I dont have to explain why technique names are not remotely enough evidence to support such a high end tier.

It's looks like a spiral galaxy, but you can also say it looks what is being suggested (although very specific).

It's not just a name, what do you think "possibly" is for? it's used when there can be two different interperations as far as I can tell.

Nobody is denying 4-A. I am denying the need to put an at least or possibly higher after that. It is his maximum shown, not a minimum.

No one disagreed with this being 4-A.
Its only 3-C thats very questionable because, as suggested, that can easily be nothng more than a star cluster which solifies 4-A more than it does suggest 3-C. Besides that, your only evidence of that being a galaxy is it being called "Galaxy Room".

And I really hope I dont have to explain why technique names are not remotely enough evidence to support such a high end tier.
Kukui, everyone is still discussing because Matthew disagrees with "at least 4-A".

Everyone else is on board with "At least 4-A".

Zer00Negativo said:
but I posted the official Japanese version, which as you can see does not say what you posted
It says the same thing, though.

It's talking about the Dangai, not the World of the Living, not Soul Society and not Hueco Mundo and it being surrounded by the torrents of time and layers of space which cause it have a denser time.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's looks like a spiral galaxy, but you can also say it looks what is being suggested (although very specific).
It's not just a name, what do you think "possibly" is for? it's used when there can be two different interperations as far as I can tell.
I dont see anything out of this that looks like it has spiral arms. Even then, it also looks like a star-cluster. So there's more solifying 4-A than it does suggesting 3-C based on this.

The name doesnt change a thing unless we want a Low 2-C Gogeta for using a "Big Bang Kamehameha". And a countless number of other upgrades that we'd give based off move names.

It says the same thing, though.

It's talking about the Dangai, not the World of the Living, not Soul Society and not Hueco Mundo and it being surrounded by the torrents of time and layers of space which cause it have a denser time.

the dangai connects the world of the living and the soul society, the same dangai that mentions that these worlds are overlapping.

Besides everything else I said, then bleach would be at maximum 5-A

What Did the Prime Soul King At Least Make?

170 08 873817 873213 2 176 001
171 08 873817 873213 2 177 001
Galaxy Room
The Soul King at least made a starry sky that is visible in Soul Society's sky.
We're directly shown the starry sky by Tosen in the Rukongai of Soul Society.

What About Galaxy Room?
It's not confirmed if what Gremmy revealed in his portal to space is in fact a galaxy, it could be a cluster of stars.

However, this still reveals that the Prime Soul King made a starry sky and even clusters of stars still.

So the Soul King is "At least 4-A, possibly 3-C or likely much higher".

What Proves the Soul King Made These?
The Soul King is the progenitor of all Reishi in the Bleachverse as he made Reishi by transmuting the body of a condensed Hollow into Reishi which is Reishi's introduction to the Bleachverse.

The Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are dimensions with stars, a moon and planet in the former and a planet and moon in the latter.

I dont see anything out of this that looks like it has spiral arms. Even then, it also looks like a star-cluster. So there's more solifying 4-A than it does suggesting 3-C based on this.

The name doesnt change a thing unless we want a Low 2-C Gogeta for using a "Big Bang Kamehameha". And a countless number of other upgrades that we'd give based off move names.
Spiral is likely the wrong one I was thinking of, but it could be an irregular one which has no defining shape to it as far as I can tell.

Lmc

And yes im going to say this because I feel it needs to be said.

People should really not be pushing for higher and higher tiers every 5 seconds, no offense. Like seriously, we went from "At least 4-C, Possibly 4-A" to "At least 4-A, Possibly 3-C" very quickly and are now asking for 3-C based off one grain of a section on a manga scan that looks more like a star cluster and the name of a move.

Unless something explicitly concrete supports 3-C even being a possibility, people should be grateful that 4-A is where we have been able to reach.

Zer00Negativo said:
the dangai connects the world of the living and the soul society, the same dangai that mentions that these worlds are overlapping.

Besides everything else I said, then bleach would be at maximum 5-A
That's wrong, the Dangai does not mention the worlds are overlapping.

The only time any description or mention of the Danagi uses the word overlapping is when the Dangai is described as being surrounded with overlapping time which causes it to have condensed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back