• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proof that the Soul King made the Galaxy Room or that there even is an actual galaxy there. As such we cannot give a possibly 3-C or even a possibly far higher based on it. That's out of the question and just borders on wishful thinking.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There is no proof that the Soul King made the Galaxy Room or that there even is an actual galaxy there. As such we cannot give a possibly 3-C or even a possibly far higher based on it. That's out of the question and just borders on wishful thinking.
Indeed he didn't make the galaxy room, since it's Gremmy's technique. But he did indeed make the contents of that dimension so i'd appreciate if you'd stop saying he didn't.

As for the galaxy being a star cluster, it could be an irregular galaxy which has no defining space.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But galaxies do look like that too, Matthew.
Galaxies Bleach
So the possibility of 3-C does exist.

That's why "At least 4-A, possibly 3-C" is not out of the question because it is a possibility that it is a galaxy shown by Gremmy.
Galaxy Room

"It could be"

Which is nothing but a guestimate. Worth nothing more than a "At least 4-A, possibly higher".

Im sorry, but im not agreeing with tier 3 anything here based off guestimates and what ifs as justifications.

Edit: 4-C was a typo. My bad. Agreeing with 4-A still, but thats it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
"It could be"
Which is nothing but a guestimate. Worth nothing more than a "At least 4-C, possibly higher".

Im sorry, but im not agreeing with tier 3 anything here based off guestimates and what ifs as justifications.
You're literally against it based off a what-if it's a star cluster lmao.

The moment someone other than the Bleach fans actively pushing for 3-C even acknowledge it is the moment someone will push for 3-A. Just like as soon as 4-C was deemed okay the push for 4-A started.

The intent that some people on this thread has is transparent as crystal and I do not take to wild and nonsense speculations which have yet to be proven on over three hundred posts as fact.

The fact that nobody has even provided satisfactory answers for my questions and instead most just chose to make fun of them or ignore them adds further salt to the injury. Like, seriously, just because YOU think it makes sense doesn't mean the rest of the world has to accept it.

As such, my position hasn't changed. NOTHING above 4-A is to be put in the profile.

Again, provide proof to back up the base assumption that it is made by the Soul King. You physically can't prove it making it a worthless claim to begin with. 4-A comes from the starry night sky scene, not from the Galaxy Room.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The moment someone other than the Bleach fans actively pushing for 3-C even acknowledge it is the moment someone will push for 3-A. Just like as soon as 4-C was deemed okay the push for 4-A started.
The intent that some people on this thread has is transparent as crystal and I do not take to wild and nonsense speculations which have yet to be proven on over three hundred posts as fact.
Please cease the Appeal to Motivation. That's simply unecessary and is undermining your own words earlier wherein you were deriding the thread's failing civility. Seeing an Admin try to stoke the fire is pretty depressing.

People, myself included, went from 4-C to 4-A because explicit feats were given for context. It's almost as if you simply are ignoring that factor.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Galaxies Bleach
Galaxy Room
This is a fallacy, you're trying to undermine it just because you fear someone will push higher.

That's not being accurate, that's purposefully downplaying to avoid someone's opinion in the future.

We're arguing in the present what should be accurate.

Right now we know the Soul King is at least 4-A, they made a starry sky. Nothing changes this.

There is a possibility they made a galaxy given Gremmy revealed something that resembles a potential galaxy.

Just because you don't wish to change your position does not mean the CRT can proceed, it can move without you if you're being unreasonable.

This is...new to me. Neutral for now. Trying to keep up with this thread tho.. *shivers*

I don't mind either suggestion.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Or an irregular galaxy, which has no defining shape like I showed you hence it being possible.
Which not only has no evidence of being one, but it still wouldnt be 3-C even if that was to be the case.

Meanwhile, it is explicitly factual that star clusters are directly shown in the Galaxy Room, so which is more likely to be the case here? 4-A. So "At least 4-A" is secured.

At least 4-A is secured, I believe we all agree on this.

We're discussing if it should be what Matt believes, just 4-A, or possibly 3-C as well since it is possible it is a galaxy.

Or even "At least 4-A, likely much higher".

Oh its not like Galaxy Room explicity showed a star cluster to make it more than a what if..
Or an irregular galaxy, which has no defining shape like I showed you hence it being possible.
Tbh all irregular galaxy in our local system is very small compared to milky way galaxy, perhaps it will help your proposal if you can find irregular galaxy with comparable size to milky way galaxy.

I will make a second thread once we conclude on the Prime Soul King, I will make a second thread afterwards for Yhwach, Mimihagi, Ichigo and Aizen.

Or if we reach 500 before we finish.

Irregular galaxies are literally the smallest of galaxies, heck the milky way has 2 of them orbiting it.

So even if Sigurd is right and what we see in the Galaxy Room is indeed an irregular galaxy, its still not 3-C as its lower than baseline 3-C, which is our Milky Way.

Irregular galaxies are literally the smallest of galaxies, heck the milky way has 2 of them orbiting it.
So even if Sigurd is right and what we see in the Galaxy Room is indeed an irregular galaxy, its still not 3-C as its lower than baseline 3-C, which is our Milky Way.
If this is true, then "At least 4-A, likely higher" should be the rating.

It's still a galaxy, just a small one, so it's above 4-A, just not 3-C.

They made a starry sky. They are 4-A. No At least and no likely higher. There is no proof that the Soul King made that thing whether it is a star cluster or a galaxy, which we don't know either.

If irregular galaxies aren't considered 3-C, i'll stop. Although I don't see anything on the tiering system suggesting that.
If by "irregular" you mean not milky way sized at the very least it's not 3-C

Matthew Schroeder said:
They made a starry sky. They are 4-A. No At least and no likely higher. There is no proof that the Soul King made that thing whether it is a star cluster or a galaxy, which we don't know either.
There is proof the Soul King made it, it exists in Soul Society and is made of Reishi.

The Soul King created Reishi, he is the progenitor of it.

The Soul King made the Soul Society dimension which holds those stars that are made of Reishi.

So yes, there is proof the Soul King made it.

Edit: I am perfectly fine with "at least 4-A, likely higher".

AguilaR101 said:
If by "irregular" you mean not milky way sized at the very least it's not 3-C
Tbh:

>In March 2019, astronomers reported that the mass of the Milky Way galaxy is 1.5 trillion solar masses within a radius of about 129,000 light-years, over twice as much as was determined in earlier studies, and suggesting that about 90% of the mass of the galaxy is dark matter.

Milky Way galaxy is very big galaxy and is even bigger than Andromeda Galaxy. I do get it that irregular galaxy is still a very small galaxy but using milky way as standard may be a bit too much

I'll just point out in that scan with the "galaxy" in it you can literally see dots inside of it and in the rest of the background, which would be the stars.

DDE5381E-A3A0-49D0-B624-08A96FBEAD31
From that far out, you shouldn't be able to see the stars inside if that were a galaxy. These are how actual galaxies would look like.

1407AFBC-A442-40C1-B70A-931B1BB47E41
In conclusion, just a star cluster and not a galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back